Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35350 times)
RueDuSite

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

Hi,
On which page can we find the specificities of PURA ?
I'm interressing by masternode !
Thanks you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCoinerCom

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

WOW amazing that there are people still dwelling over the past instead of looking for the future...PURA isn't going away and it has a very bright future!

If "someone" is not sure (ulterior motives from missing swap or other unknown reasons) and wish to call PURA by different names to push it down...then on behalf of ALL OF US WHO LOVE PURA and are supporting it 100% for its future plans and growth and real world utility and use as "DIGITAL CASH FOR THE COMMON GOOD" with the built in plan to SUPPORT and PROTECT THE PLANET with the PURA PLANET FOUNDATION...amazing initiative where we are coupling crypto with making-a-difference in the world! Really LOVE this idea and support it 100%

REMINDER: repost as clearly PURA is up to lots of important things:

Last week Pura had a developer conference in Europe. The roadmap for the next 3-4 months is fixed and we are preparing all market informations including a marketing campaign on all Pura channels starting with beginning of November. The next announcements will cover the following areas:
- new whitepaper
- new brand guide
- new dev. team with linkedin accounts, advisory board
- merchants who will accept Pura as a payment
- online portals who will accept Pura as a payment
- binaries for MacOSx and mobile wallets
- Pura Debit Card
- ATMs around the world to buy/sell Pura
- exchanges which will list Pura

November/December will be a great take off for PURA - please follow our Channels on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates!
puraofficial (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

Hi,
Thanks you

https://pura.one/coins-with-masternodes/

https://pura.one/pura-masternode/

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:10:30 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:31:21 PM by dadingsda

Oha Sockpuppets shitstorm on me...... muahahahah

As i said before. I´m here for about 4 years now and you are not the first scammers i met but one of the worst.  You are such fumblers, it´s unbelievable.

For all newbies or potential investors. Check my posts and you can see i´m for the truth and hate scammers, sockpuppets and assholes like these guys here.

THE WAR IS ON!

blatant sockpuppets (and most agressive guys here):

Name:    hellish1
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    October 19, 2017, 09:40:55 AM

Name:    walhalla007
Activity:    2
Date Registered:    October 19, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

Name:    coinguru69
Activity:    2
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    October 19, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

Name:    tabby25
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    October 19, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

I bought about 110 000 icash in (can´t remember exactly) january-march because of the masternode hype. So it was clear to me this coin will raise (yep, it was a pure "make money with bullshit coin" for me, sorry guys but it was so easy to predict what sheeps will do) . But i didn´t know it ´s a scam (there is a big difference between scam and shitcoin!)!! I sold 100 000  of them in the last few days on bittrex (few days before the swap). So i already made some money.  

I still hold 10 000 icash because of the fraudelent swap. But it doesn´t hurt me!

Believe me or not (check my older posts, i never spammed a thread when it was not a scam!!)

dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:15:16 PM

Another scam from these guys:

https://angel.co/bogdan-p  =  https://sumoatm.com/  = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2205544.new

On their website (https://sumoatm.com/) they said:

They Like Us …They Really Do Like Us!

cointelegraph  coindesk    and bitcoin magazine

-------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i searched for "sumoatm coindesk" on google and get this:

https://www.coindesk.com/bitxatm-launches-optional-one-two-way-bitcoin-atm/

".....Germany-based digital currency ATM provider BitXatm...."

BUT

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2jflq8/bitxatm-technology-llc    says:

"Bitxatm Technology LLC filed as a Domestic Limited-Liability Company in the State of Nevada on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 and is approximately three years old, according to public records filed with Nevada Secretary of State. "

and here:

https://www.regus.de/office-space/germany/munich/munich-leopoldstrasse

Büroräume mieten in München, Leopoldstraße
Leopoldstraße 23, 4. und 5. Etage, 80802 München

means "their " offices are free and ready to rent

crypto9000

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:09:30 PM

@ dadingsda

missing announcements is not proof of a scam.

it's just proof that you scam yourself be behaving like a dick instead of staying informed.

if you would be a professional trader you would buy some pura or move on to the next "big" thing.

instead you are wasting your and everybodies time here!

i went through all your links and they are a complete waste of time....

and before you sockpuppet me (yes i am new to bitcointalk and this thread here)

still not sure if pura makes it though.
A lot of coins make big promises and never deliver, only time can tell if they make it happen.

But my trading experience got me excited here and if 1 in 9 new coins get big, it's worth the try ;-)

EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:38:50 PM

REPOST (more important things):

Last week Pura had a developer conference in Europe. The roadmap for the next 3-4 months is fixed and we are preparing all market informations including a marketing campaign on all Pura channels starting with beginning of November. The next announcements will cover the following areas:
- new whitepaper
- new brand guide
- Pura Debit Card

November/December will be a great take off for Pura - please follow our Channels on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates!

I love PURA. I have met the Management Staff of Pura, and they are genuine people. Also, I have seen many times people crying over spilled milk when they have missed out on an opportunity. Last year around this time, when BTC was at $660, I told several of my friends to buy some BTCs..(I didn't know about PURA then.) Even today they call BTC a scam... the reason being that they missed out.

I personally have lost several BTCs on scams, but I know for a fact that this is not a scam. They have delivered beyond promise and that's why I love PURA. I know I can grow with PURA and there is a great future with PURA. So to anyone and everyone, who are considering PURA, check them out..don't be on the fence. They have proven that they are genuine in their approach and that's all I expect of any Management.

In full disclosure, I am NOT a Financial Advisor and I have a vested interest in PURA.
BHTeam

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:28:50 PM

Hi guys,

I am pleased to announce that PURA has been added to https://www.crypto-coinz.net and from now on you will be able to see the Global Hash Rate and Difficulty of the coin and to calculate your Profitability.
Check the Crypto Calculator for profitability and Crypto Statistics for real time and historical data.
If you have any other issues with using the calculator or site please let me know.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:32:13 PM

Again: The icash swap was announced 4 weeks before swap on all icash channels. icash dev team exchanged inquiries until 2 weeks after the swap and the project was at this time over for the old icash dev team.
There was also the warning not to store the icash at yobit, because yobit failed to implement a new wallet for months.

Some icash-investors recognised the swap more than 8 weeks (!) after the initial announcement and were upset that they missed it.

icash was at 5-7 satoshis, Pura started with 3.000+ -> this is the reason why they try to push Pura dev. to swap even months after the swap and name Pura a Scam....

Might want to provide maybe links to the announcement or posts about it referencing the BCT posts about the swap and deadlines.

I tried looking for news at first when I saw Pura showed up wasn't sure at first if it was a ICASH swap or not. I do remember a revival but nothing about a swap to be honest, I was told by a few friends that it was announced in Slack only?

There seems to be a couple of Icash threads (old/new) that weren't locked and pointed to the most updated thread which is confused users.

Still props to the ppl who did swap...pretty nice "wtf" jump in price after the swap like a 40x or something (price was pumped from 5-7 sats when revival was announced, peaked at 1600 sats, dropped and stayed around 300-600 stats until the swap).

Still trying to wrap my head around the price difference after the swap, haven't seen one of those make that much gain from a swap.

I still think this doesn't deserve a 50M cap just yet though imo but not everyone agrees  Smiley

Bumping this up, a few references and sources mentioned in my last post would make things clear. Hopefully this doesn't getting soaked in fan posts.
dacryptomoney

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

Scam alert guys...Aint't nothing to except losing our hard earned money here.
nvkha

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:22:40 AM

Hi,
Thanks you

Please visit https://pura.one/
https://www.facebook.com/officialpura/
VICTORYNGUYEN12

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:48:13 AM

- new whitepaper
- new brand guide
- Pura Debit Card

November/December will be a great take off for Pura - please follow our Channels on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates!
dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:10:40 AM

@ dadingsda

missing announcements is not proof of a scam.

it's just proof that you scam yourself be behaving like a dick instead of staying informed.

if you would be a professional trader you would buy some pura or move on to the next "big" thing.

instead you are wasting your and everybodies time here!

i went through all your links and they are a complete waste of time....

and before you sockpuppet me (yes i am new to bitcointalk and this thread here)

still not sure if pura makes it though.
A lot of coins make big promises and never deliver, only time can tell if they make it happen.

But my trading experience got me excited here and if 1 in 9 new coins get big, it's worth the try ;-)

Doesn´t matter how many sockpuppets you have...... PURA is shit  !  lol

Name:    crypto9000
Activity:    1
Date Registered:    October 22, 2017, 06:54:35 PM

dadingsda
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:21:21 AM

I love PURA. I have met the Management Staff of Pura, and they are genuine people. Also, I have seen many times people crying over spilled milk when they have missed out on an opportunity. Last year around this time, when BTC was at $660, I told several of my friends to buy some BTCs..(I didn't know about PURA then.) Even today they call BTC a scam... the reason being that they missed out.

I personally have lost several BTCs on scams, but I know for a fact that this is not a scam. They have delivered beyond promise and that's why I love PURA. I know I can grow with PURA and there is a great future with PURA. So to anyone and everyone, who are considering PURA, check them out..don't be on the fence. They have proven that they are genuine in their approach and that's all I expect of any Management.

In full disclosure, I am NOT a Financial Advisor and I have a vested interest in PURA.

Sorry man, i checked your history und you only investing in shitcoins and/or p&d:

golfcoin - wtf?!
yocoin - hmmm
beats - lol
xp - oha
powercoin
simplecash

So yeah, it comes as little surprise you "love" PURA........

CCvsSYSTEM

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:54:18 AM

Sorry man, i checked your history und you only investing in shitcoins and/or p&d:

golfcoin - wtf?!
yocoin - hmmm
beats - lol
xp - oha
powercoin
simplecash

So yeah, it comes as little surprise you "love" PURA........

@dadingsda , just stop your spam , PLEASE !!! I'm not interesting of your "point of view" games and asking for swap, because you want to earn BIG and Fast money. Probably you bought your icash few days ago for 25 sat from Yobit and now you want to swap them...  Grin
I got the swap even after the official swap event because of Roland, one of the dev core team of icash and swap me on ~15-20 August... so, that was a bonus from icash devs. We all had ~2 weeks extension of the swap via email. Yes, I know, you want to make money, but it is too late. The new devs of Pura will not allow you to play with them. I know this amazing guys. Avalon Life supporting Pura and better join now and get Masterode. 60% Masternode man, 60% !!! Do not lose your time and energy and join for the next Dash revolution. Avalon Life was the miner #1 of Dash started 13 months ago (September 2016) to May 2017!!! For my opinion, PURA is the next DASH!!! So, it is up to you, but not SPAM, please!
CryptoCoinerCom

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

Good energy always wins!! ...and PURA is surrounded by real genuine people who wants to make a difference in this world!

PURA is digital cash for the common good!

If you feel like putting other people down to get ahead, then there are lots of other channels to chat on as here we focus on real results and real life business which PURA will take a big part of... BIG HUG all around the PURA LOVERS in the world!

REPOST on FOCUS:
- new whitepaper
- new brand guide
- Pura Debit Card

BHTeam

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:40:52 AM

https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ Smiley Active block explorer link under the name of the coin added!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
KHMining

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:38:29 AM

Miningpool for PURA:

pura.khmining.de/php-mpos/public
CryptoCoinerCom

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

PURA is now listed on the site of all crypto currencies with Masternodes:

https://www.coinswithmasternodes.com/complete-list/

Great way to earn a passive income!

Where to buy PURA?
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PURA/BTC

Where to store PURA (wallet setup)?
https://youtu.be/qi4ZiAtiXh8

How to setup a PURA Masternode?
https://youtu.be/fjK_8Up_plU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: