Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35356 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

Joined the telegram and saw that the developers are working very well, I hope they will continue to work.
Yes, the devs would continue to work for the betterment of the project and i think that the more time passses by, the more popular this project would turn increasing the demand for this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

Joined the telegram and saw that the developers are working very well, I hope they will continue to work.
Yes, the devs would continue to work for the betterment of the project and i think that the more time passses by, the more popular this project would turn increasing the demand for this project.
The devs are actually managing the social media much more carefully like telegram and it is a major role for a better future so i think that the more they promote this project , the more investors they would get.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

Do you have their Telegram link? Just want to join too and see if they are really doing their part. Hoping I won't see anomaly on the channel.
Their telegram channel is spam free and also the community is much active there so i am sure that you would be satisfied there and also you can find their telegram channel in their official ANN thread.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Interesting what I found in twitter. This tweet is from 2017 and take a look at the coin  number 21 ... Is this mean that this coin and the masternodes are already used since 2017?

This is way back when fake master nodes come around, a lot of coins that came out because the people behind it want easy money unlike Pura that have really built a community to support it.
As its is going for year 2017,so I believe that it will not be a fake project & team manage to work well to established pura in the market.so I believe I trusted a good project
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Interesting what I found in twitter. This tweet is from 2017 and take a look at the coin  number 21 ... Is this mean that this coin and the masternodes are already used since 2017?

https://image.ibb.co/coRtRT/Screenshot_27_May_18_6_30_39_AM.jpg
This proves as an assurance for their roadmap where they are in the industry through their operations as they promised in their publishing details from the year 2017.

It'll be odd if it's not mentioned earlier on that they have been around for quite a while then cause generally speaking it should be clear on the ANN

Well, if you check the date when the ANN thread created then you will no that the project is running since last year. But yes, I agree to you that it should be stated.
No doubt this project is realy going somewwhere because of there admins. Thier pura tokens are already losted in some exchanges.

Yes, the project is already listed and it is still running for a while now, this is proof that the team is really eager to achieve success that is why they keep developing this project.
Yeah thats good, but its weird that they havent mentioned it on the ANN thread. What would be the reason behind this act? Has the token not performed as expected earlier? Is this a revamped platform?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

Advertising is a very important topic to increase the popularity of any project and to increase the popularity of advertising. With the project team to work actively and work hard enough for project debelopmet
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

This proves as an assurance for their roadmap where they are in the industry through their operations as they promised in their publishing details from the year 2017.

It'll be odd if it's not mentioned earlier on that they have been around for quite a while then cause generally speaking it should be clear on the ANN

Well, if you check the date when the ANN thread created then you will no that the project is running since last year. But yes, I agree to you that it should be stated.
No doubt this project is realy going somewwhere because of there admins. Thier pura tokens are already losted in some exchanges.

Yes, the project is already listed and it is still running for a while now, this is proof that the team is really eager to achieve success that is why they keep developing this project.

Well, this is good and really a big advantage because the team already achieved their ICO. And what is good is they keep on convincing people to join in their platform so that it will help them to make the platform be more known here in this forum and also in some trading sites.
I too so consider. If the project is developed the period, already quite long to cryptocurrency measures, it only positively can affect his quality.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Advertising is a very important topic to increase the popularity of any project and to increase the popularity of advertising. With the project team to work actively and work hard enough for project debelopmet

The developers are actually doing their best to ensure the popularity of their project, they always emphasize their cause, thus gaining lots of attention from people.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

The developers are actually doing their best to ensure the popularity of their project, they always emphasize their cause, thus gaining lots of attention from people.
If all the advertising functionalities to reach many people through various social platforms is made possible they can reach all their goals and successfully achieve the targets.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:03:56 PM

The devs are actually managing the social media much more carefully like telegram and it is a major role for a better future so i think that the more they promote this project , the more investors they would get.
you are right because investors are very big influence on the success of development
is there any specified for investors here such as requiring KYC?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Well, this is good and really a big advantage because the team already achieved their ICO. And what is good is they keep on convincing people to join in their platform so that it will help them to make the platform be more known here in this forum and also in some trading sites.
well it looks like the right time to obtain some masternode on this one since is kinda going mainstream from all indications

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

well it looks like the right time to obtain some masternode on this one since is kinda going mainstream from all indications

It is good to hear that they already achieved ICO,  it just a proof That the team works hard for the project. What is best to do is continue to think strategy to attract investors and be approachable in the querries of the participants.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Now it not of the time for make any promote? I don't think so, i don't see Pura roadmap? Who can provide me the link or image of this?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

It is good to hear that they already achieved ICO,  it just a proof That the team works hard for the project. What is best to do is continue to think strategy to attract investors and be approachable in the querries of the participants.

Yeah I agree, being active and responsive will help them gain followers and also gain their trust where as thinking of didn't strategies will help them deal with any situation they face
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

If Pura is going to the mainstream then it is full pledged with the advanced mechanisms that can attract more people in the crypto community and gain more reputation.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

I still think that the Masternodes are now a days very expensive and the ROI they promise is not the reality. The biggest earners from these Masternodes are the devs. themselves.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

I could not find information about the development team. They decided to remain anonymous? But this is also not written

Team members doesn't appear on the main page, but you can find them on this link https://pura.one/team/ , they are only four person. Pura is not in ICO stage, they coin are already listed on exchanges, So you should study the chart history instead of looking at the team.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

Yes I think that your statement makes a valid point as this is a very important aspect of the publicity of the same.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

Yes I think that your statement makes a valid point as this is a very important aspect of the publicity of the same.
This way adds value for the project by bringing more attention for the project and we can easily reach the goal by gaining more investors added to the platform.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

It is a good initiate Pura have incorporated their approach through the official telegram channel which made us easy to raise our questions and clarify our doubts and they are very attentive in giving solutions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: