Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35346 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

It is a good initiate Pura have incorporated their approach through the official telegram channel which made us easy to raise our questions and clarify our doubts and they are very attentive in giving solutions.

Pura is still growing and it will succeed more if they can work with different kind and famous exchanges that many traders use. Surely its price will pump it that happens.
Yes definitely true. Because if the team Pura will keep ths great performance it is currency showing here in the crypto currency community then, a much further achievements will be able to have by this project. I will be looking forward for the progress of this Pura project here in the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

This project may be of interest to medium-sized investors, but it seems to me that it is better to add information about the team

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

This project may be of interest to medium-sized investors, but it seems to me that it is better to add information about the team
The site is quite full information about the project, there is even a video presentation. But no languages have been added. Is it in the plans?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

The site is quite full information about the project, there is even a video presentation. But no languages have been added. Is it in the plans?
Yes, no information about the team and also no foreign languages in the website, I hope they will add it soon.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

Yes, no information about the team and also no foreign languages in the website, I hope they will add it soon.

It is a great help especially to the investors if they know the information about the team, hopefully the team would look for that and they will update soon.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

Thats true I thought you were kiddingbut when I check the first page they dont have any links for other languages. Maybe they need to run a translation bounty so that non english investors can also understand this project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

It will Probably as soon as they have finished developing the first step, and gain more investors and supporters ,then this project is guaranteed.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

It is a great help especially to the investors if they know the information about the team, hopefully the team would look for that and they will update soon.

Investors tend to trust ICOs that provides credentials of the team. I'm hoping they will address this issue immediately.
I agree, giving some information about the team can boost the trust of investors which will make them know who are the people working on the project.

Yeah right, but the team must be sure that the info they will give us is real identity and legit team members so that it will help to boost the trust and popularity of this project.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

The site is actually done correctly, but adding languages will increase the confidence in the intentions of administrators.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

The site is actually done correctly, but adding languages will increase the confidence in the intentions of administrators.

Definitely right,  with that it is easy to other country to understand What the project is all about. We all know that all countries are using internet connection,  so simply means that it has possibilities that they will join or invest in this project. For me it is a big help to gain more people to invest.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

Definitely right,  with that it is easy to other country to understand What the project is all about. We all know that all countries are using internet connection,  so simply means that it has possibilities that they will join or invest in this project. For me it is a big help to gain more people to invest.

I agree, most specially to all those investors that are not fluent in english, different languages will help possible big investors to understand the project and hopefully making huge investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

It will Probably as soon as they have finished developing the first step, and gain more investors and supporters ,then this project is guaranteed.
The project is still in development stage but the progress and updates are quite impressive. Next to this step will inviting and attracting investors to support the project developments and the whole project process. Hope this will help to gain project trust so investors will become interested to invest the project.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

Investors tend to trust ICOs that provides credentials of the team. I'm hoping they will address this issue immediately.
I agree, giving some information about the team can boost the trust of investors which will make them know who are the people working on the project.
In fact skilled investors always realize that it is hardly possible to determine honesty of developers therefore it isn't relevant as on me by appearance.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

Yeah right, but the team must be sure that the info they will give us is real identity and legit team members so that it will help to boost the trust and popularity of this project.
To avoid misunderstanding team should release reliable information about the project. The identity of each team members hpuld be revealed so that people will not suspect nor think negative about the project. Project  authenticity is always at the top. The team transparency will make a big difference.  Project will gain public trust that has very positive result to attract investors.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Pizza Day, Bitcoin and PURA ATMs – A Community Celebrates

In Ecuador, the PURA community is preparing for mass adoption with community-based projects such as supporting local startups that want to provide solutions to the cryptocurrency market. Last Tuesday was the birthday of the 8th Pizza Day, the day the crypto community celebrates the first Bitcoin transaction for a consumer product, which in this case were two pizzas.

On May 22, 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz posted a request on Bitcointalk to trade 10.000 Bitcoins for two pizzas. It was unlikely he knew how Bitcoin would unfold!

In Quito, Ecuador, the group of CriptoAsesores invited the PURA community to celebrate this important day at a local pizza restaurant. Six local crypto startups presented their projects to the audience. “We had expected about 50 people to attend the event, but the community came with 120 people. Consequently, this shows the big interest in cryptocurrencies in the Latin American markets”, said Jimmy Romero of CriptoAsesores.

One of the startups, CRIPTEC, presented their first dispenser machine, the Crypto Dispenser CT one-way ATM. The participants bought Bitcoin at the machines and paid with cryptocurrencies over the integrated POS system. Furthermore, many guests paid for their pizzas and drinks at the machines and were very excited about the technology made in Ecuador. The dispenser machines are ready to sell Bitcoin and PURA, as well as to receive PURA in the POS System. “The crypto dispenser is ready to sell PURA to all PURA lovers. The first five machines have already been sent to Europe for testing in the markets there. We are working towards mass adoption of PURA with our one-way and two-way machines. Now we are just waiting for the PURA Aurora mobile wallet. We will then start to sell PURA with the ATMs”, said David Coloma, Technical Director of CRIPTEC.
https://pura.one/pura-community-bitcoin-pizza-day/

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

To avoid misunderstanding team should release reliable information about the project. The identity of each team members hpuld be revealed so that people will not suspect nor think negative about the project. Project  authenticity is always at the top. The team transparency will make a big difference.  Project will gain public trust that has very positive result to attract investors.

You are right, most of serious investors now are checking first the team's credibility also the previous experiences and the knowledge they have if they are competitive enough to run this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

The project is still in development stage but the progress and updates are quite impressive. Next to this step will inviting and attracting investors to support the project developments and the whole project process. Hope this will help to gain project trust so investors will become interested to invest the project.

While it is in development stage, Pura already been success in their ICO and maybe in this stage, they are now in the focused of boosting the value of the token. To achieved that, it needs more upgrade features to be able to do that IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

I agree, most specially to all those investors that are not fluent in english, different languages will help possible big investors to understand the project and hopefully making huge investments.

Providing different languages for every team will be a good idea because it can difinitely attract more types of people and possibly joined and invest in the project. And I'm hoping that they will consider these matters as it can surely help for the platform to be known around the world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Providing different languages for every team will be a good idea because it can difinitely attract more types of people and possibly joined and invest in the project. And I'm hoping that they will consider these matters as it can surely help for the platform to be known around the world.

I definitely agree, since we are international then it is recommended to provide many different languages. This is really be helpful to the project so that there will be more people will know and understand the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

The development team can actually be seen on their page..go to pura.one and click TEAM in the lower part ,they are legit though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: