Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35350 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

The developers decided to provide information about themselves or preferred to remain anonymous and not introduce themselves?
Best way to know about that is to be always active in telegram and thier social media sites. I doubt that they will remain anonymous forever. Maybe they are just prioritizing the development of the project first before thier grand introduction.
Most devs usually do this anyway, most especially when there is a lot at hand to do. Like you have said, they obviously cannot remain silent forever and at least, they have a GitHub code displayed and I believe on way or the other they should still be answering some questions on their telegram page. Moreover, using the word anonymous makes it sound like the team are not totally known, but their identity is on their website and being silent and not saying much does not mean they are anonymous. Just thought I should correct that. https://pura.one/team/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

The developers decided to provide information about themselves or preferred to remain anonymous and not introduce themselves?
Best way to know about that is to be always active in telegram and thier social media sites. I doubt that they will remain anonymous forever. Maybe they are just prioritizing the development of the project first before thier grand introduction.
even if the developers are now actively engaged in the development of the project, in any case they must indicate information about themselves. Many investors are guided by the team and their achievements, and then decide to invest in the project or not.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

Whay about bounty? It will be possible to wear signature?

I guess it will be possible, they're just planning on it bud. Let's wait for their updates, I'm hoping that they have good news for us bounty hunters.

I doubt there's many programs that don't do a proper bounty anyway, most of them have any shilling program any way to promote themselves
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

even if the developers are now actively engaged in the development of the project, in any case they must indicate information about themselves. Many investors are guided by the team and their achievements, and then decide to invest in the project or not.

You have a point, most of investors now are prefer to see details about the team members first then after that the project features, if all are good then investors may invest in a project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

not much different from the old project that develops today, what is special about this project with other new projects?

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

I know it's not easy to handle such promising project like Pura. It needs proper and good set up inorder to have a better outcomed in the development. Even if the team are busy, but still it is important to have a good communication between the supporters and the developers so that they can gained better understanding especially about the goals of the project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

Like someone rightly said above, there is information about the team on the website, although it is necessary to still do proper digging anyway to be utterly sure where one is investing one's money. However, the easiest place to get to ask questions one may need is to join the telegram group and get all the questions answered.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Despite the fact that little information is available, but it exists and I think it will be enough for investors to draw conclusions for themselves about this project
I believe the availability of better information will soon be given if the project is formally developed. But I hope investors will see the projects potential sooner. 

The team are becoming active now and made some updates in their telegram channel, maybe soon we will hear some good announcements from the team about the current status of pura project.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

Like someone rightly said above, there is information about the team on the website, although it is necessary to still do proper digging anyway to be utterly sure where one is investing one's money. However, the easiest place to get to ask questions one may need is to join the telegram group and get all the questions answered.

We have so many options to reach the team so it will not be a problem. Pura will definitely make some innovations to be more useful and people will be satisfied with the services. Also, the team are really active to answer our concerns and issues if we go to their telegram.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

Despite the fact that little information is available, but it exists and I think it will be enough for investors to draw conclusions for themselves about this project
I believe the availability of better information will soon be given if the project is formally developed. But I hope investors will see the projects potential sooner. 
I think team members are now planning to release the enough information you want to know abiut the project you can scan again the project platform might you can find more information that you missed to read. I suggest team shoud create another form of information spreader to let people know more about the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

Yeah right, some investors accepts what are the details of the team members and some really wants more info. Whatever they want I just hope they will make some investments in the end.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

The information you need is in their website already, if you want to be actively engaged on the project then join their telegram group, you'll be surprised on how active the admins and devs are.

Just an advise to those who are new in this project, make sure to go to their website in order to avoid questions and confusion.  You can ask also to the team but make sure also not in the website or in the updates because they are busy,  though they are very active but it lessen their hectic schedule,  it can help a lot to them.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

Well in this case I am more in favor of showing and reveled the information about their selves to show its transparency and the sincerity of each team members.  I know this is not that important but for some investors this is realy matter. Hope they can assist this matter before it will affect the project popularity and public trust.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

I saw PURA's price today lowered from 0.18$ to 0.16$  I thought if BTC and altcoins price increase so as PURA follows? I think the traders should not dump it by selling all their coins. Just HODL more.

Then this is the time to buy some Pura coins due to its price is low. This platform is continue to be developed with a very strong team so I think they probably can come up with more better ideas to boost the value of the coin. And yes, those who already have Pura should hodl for now and wait until it will start to increased.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Spreading more information about this project would really be a great help and I guess they already started that now in their telegram channel. The admin there is very active giving details and updates of the project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

I saw PURA's price today lowered from 0.18$ to 0.16$  I thought if BTC and altcoins price increase so as PURA follows? I think the traders should not dump it by selling all their coins. Just HODL more.

Then this is the time to buy some Pura coins due to its price is low. This platform is continue to be developed with a very strong team so I think they probably can come up with more better ideas to boost the value of the coin. And yes, those who already have Pura should hodl for now and wait until it will start to increased.
Yes buy those tokens while they are still cheap, staking them fir few months wont hurt. Im sure when bitcoin and other cryptocurrency rises up pura is also included.
Basically the idea! Buy when it is low and wait for the market recovery. For projects like this, selling one's coin at times like this is like denying yourself of a huge profit in the future and I am sure no one in their right mind will ever want to do something like that.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

And what do you have with a purse for an android, I only use android and I can not wait when there will be a purse for him.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

Pura is already in coinmarketcap.Its a amazing to watch the growth of some project.so investor will definitely pay attention to here as it is a developing coin
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

I know it's not easy to handle such promising project like Pura. It needs proper and good set up inorder to have a better outcomed in the development. Even if the team are busy, but still it is important to have a good communication between the supporters and the developers so that they can gained better understanding especially about the goals of the project.
Dev team more focused on the Agile methodologies by exploring to the new mechanisms to enhance and enrich their knowledge to deliver a successful outcome and when the success is incorporated as an achievement they may come to expose.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

Dev team more focused on the Agile methodologies by exploring to the new mechanisms to enhance and enrich their knowledge to deliver a successful outcome and when the success is incorporated as an achievement they may come to expose.

As a privacy coin, I don't think any member of the team behind this project is going to expose themselves no matter what happened just like the developers behind Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: