Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

Why does this coin keep dropping all the time lately? Can someone please explain why.

This is just my hyptothese;  this coin is already quite few time on some exchanges and people trading it about 1 year or more. May be they can give it a try with some of the biggest exchanges to increase its value ?
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:43:01 PM

whats going on with PURA??
find out here
https://discord.gg/sFG6Pm5
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Why does this coin keep dropping all the time lately? Can someone please explain why.

This is just my hyptothese;  this coin is already quite few time on some exchanges and people trading it about 1 year or more. May be they can give it a try with some of the biggest exchanges to increase its value ?
So hard for make value of Pura can increasing without any big shock or big fork, or something like that.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:22:37 AM

So hard for make value of Pura can increasing without any big shock or big fork, or something like that.

One of the factor that could affect the price of Pura to increase is by enlisting to a bigger exchange like Binance, HitBtc, or Huobi getting a partnership with other payment network will also a big help.
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:29:41 AM

What are the advantages of Pura compared to other currencies? What security system does the temple have to keep it safe and well preserved? What is the influence of Pura for the people that exist in a country?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:51:59 AM

One of the factor that could affect the price of Pura to increase is by enlisting to a bigger exchange like Binance, HitBtc, or Huobi getting a partnership with other payment network will also a big help.
Just like other people here in the crypto currency community, that are hoping for the Pura project to be able to be listed in some other popular exchanges, I am one way to them for this to happen. I hope that more people will come reach the goal and what the platform of the Pura really is and which is dedicated for the whole crypto world.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

It's really sad to see that pura' price is still decreasing slowly as I have recently visited coinmarket cap. Is there a way for the team fix this critical issue?

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:06:44 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 07:31:58 AM by Inskchen

A lot of information about the project, which I can not find, I think it should be added and then you can talk about taking into account the interest.
UKS2017

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:12:50 AM

IS THE DEV OF PURA ARE STILL LIVE OR DEAD? PROBABLY IF ALIVE, THEN HE LEFT THE PROJECT. THEIR ARE NO SUPPORT LEVEL, IN THREE EXCHANGES. NO GENUINE BUYER, ONLY FUND TRANSFERRING GOING ON.IN COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, AND NEWLY KUCOIN , EVERYWHARE ONLY SELLER, CREATING A LOWER LOW. WHAT HAPPENED,  CAN ANYBODY REPLY?  Undecided Shocked Angry
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

IS THE DEV OF PURA ARE STILL LIVE OR DEAD? PROBABLY IF ALIVE, THEN HE LEFT THE PROJECT. THEIR ARE NO SUPPORT LEVEL, IN THREE EXCHANGES. NO GENUINE BUYER, ONLY FUND TRANSFERRING GOING ON.IN COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, AND NEWLY KUCOIN , EVERYWHARE ONLY SELLER, CREATING A LOWER LOW. WHAT HAPPENED,  CAN ANYBODY REPLY?  Undecided Shocked Angry
Sad to here that bud, I think there is still ongoing development about this project. I am not sure though why the admins are not responding. Hopefully they add more mods to maintain thier social media channels.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

A good idea, but it is not the only one of its kind. What can you offer unique holders of Pura coins?
Anonymity. I think that this very moment can attract new coin holders, through which they can carry out anonymous transactions
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

Just wait and look for the buyers and keep promoting this project so that this project will be known by the people around the world!
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

i interested in this project The project team is working well for the development of the project and on the other hand, their marketing team is working to popularize Twitter and other social media. I will follow this project
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

i interested in this project The project team is working well for the development of the project and on the other hand, their marketing team is working to popularize Twitter and other social media. I will follow this project

The team really needs to do it if they really want to increase their popularity and encourage other investors to check and invest in their project. Soon we can finally see all the hard works of the team members.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Hello Pura believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Pura at: https://cointopper.com/coin/pura

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

The team really needs to do it if they really want to increase their popularity and encourage other investors to check and invest in their project. Soon we can finally see all the hard works of the team members.

As I have observed, the developer team is working hard for the goodness of Pura platform. And as a matter of fact, this coin had already it's value in the exchange which is a good reason why the project is so interesting to follow. Soon, it will be more popular in the world of cryptocurrency because the team is performing well for the betterment of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

I think that maybe the developers did not see your question. I just found this project and I think that I will do it right if I keep following it. Because I liked the idea.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

It's really sad to see that pura' price is still decreasing slowly as I have recently visited coinmarket cap. Is there a way for the team fix this critical issue?

This is market and it is just normal to see ups and down in the market. This is a chance for those who seek to find low value coin and probably we can invest some of this coin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

I think that maybe the developers did not see your question. I just found this project and I think that I will do it right if I keep following it. Because I liked the idea.

Well, we cannot comment anything about that as the developers have the right to answer it, but let's all think that all cryptos now are down and slightly recovering so maybe waiting a bit will help and try to contact them in telegram also.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Just wait and look for the buyers and keep promoting this project so that this project will be known by the people around the world!
Do you think theres maybe a problem on this project why the buyers are not totally attracted on this project?
This is crypto world, changes are inevitable here where coins can go up and down so fast. So let's just wait for more updates to come. Don't listen to fudlers, they are paid to make the project look weak.

That is right, cryptocurrencies changes from time to time and this is what makes it more interesting. Moreover, everybody can make their own opinion because this is an open forum so let's just take that as the challenge to the dev and the team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: