Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9856 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

one can not immediately become a bitcoin expert, a newborn baby alone is not possible to be able to stand up and walk, it means process ,, one of the ways to become a bitcoin expert is to read and learn a lot about bitcoin ,,

But this forum can gives you a lot benefit. I my self learn bitcoin's basic from here.You can ask any question related to bitcoin or you use search button to find your question. It takes a lot of time to learn,also you can use YouTube to learn more.

If You  are a  good reader, you can easily get all the information from this forum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:53:12 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

like in reality people should never stop learning and educate themselves
most specially try everything even if it fails it will leave a lesson that will add up to you knowledge
Yeah boy that was kind of motivational. All you said is correct. Learning is everything. But in case of bitcoin learning is practice so in short practice is everything. To become a bitcoin expert you have to use it as more as you can. And you have to start from a lower level and slowly move up.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
marzuk

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:19:34 PM

If you want to become an expert in Bitcoin Of course you will need to study all about  here in forum. That is read many articles about Bitcoin as many as you can and also practiced to understand in it so much. On the other ways you will know about this easily. such that Google the biggest search engine is ready to learn you. It will help you to become an expert in Bitcoin. Thank you Smiley Smiley Smiley
Securekid

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:31:35 PM

Becoming an expert is not just about studying. You need to be loving the subject you want to become an expert in. This means you need to dedicate all your time life to BTC and become a good friend with google. Search and read latest developmnt.

You need know more than all other people about BTC. When you can help other people at they respect your knowledge then you may be close to become an expert.

jamesdean35

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:40:59 PM

aha thats a wonderful question.There is no resource you can read you make observation and make consequence from that.we can reach a conclusion by approaching scientific

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:43:33 AM

aha thats a wonderful question.There is no resource you can read you make observation and make consequence from that.we can reach a conclusion by approaching scientific

There are resources and one of that is this forum. I don't really underatand that scientific approach.

Becoming an expert is not just about studying. You need to be loving the subject you want to become an expert in. This means you need to dedicate all your time life to BTC and become a good friend with google. Search and read latest developmnt.

You need know more than all other people about BTC. When you can help other people at they respect your knowledge then you may be close to become an expert.

Yes I experienced it too studying does not make you an expert you have to love or like it too. During my schooldays all subject that I don't like I can't conpletely master it even I study hard. But all subject that I like its easy to master.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:08:07 AM

EXPERIMENTATION will make it more able
experiences is the best way how to be good and also what you are calling expert
there is no rules and regulations on how you can be a expert. I think reading and exploring by your self will do it more able to have knowledge about coins and how it works.
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:48:26 AM

I think you need to explore this forum very well because here is a lot of things to get about bitcoin like about mining, trading, altcoin price speculation and
You should read around this forum, read daily cryptonews,beacuse Bitcoin expert is not an easy title to get like you think.I think you should start learning all about bitcoin from the bottom,so i suggest who want to become a bitcoin expert i think you need to study about new technologies about volatile the decentralized cryptocurrency and all the option, Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:21:22 AM

There is no way to become a Bitcoin expert! Not even the most experienced Bitcoin Core developers can call themselves an expert because they do not know everything from every point of view. There are different aspects when it comes to money that you have to understand.
For being a bitcoin expert, we do not only need to know what is available about bitcoins now but we must also be able to predict the future price, which is the actual difficult task.

However, we can gather a lot of information related to bitcoins and the whole world of crypto coins by reading Google articles and staying in touch with this forum. It is a big source of information and keeps the person up to date.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:28:38 AM

Well, for one, you have to be knowledgeable about the subject. You can be so through responsible reading and constant re-updating with current events. Then, you have to practice in actuality what you learned in theory. Say, you will invest some of your pennies in Bitcoins, and see for yourself how it goes. This is without saying that you should have adequate knowledge on how the economy works.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:06:25 AM

If you research about bitcoin regularly you will be a expert easily also if you read all the post in forum it will be easy for you and you must do very good study about bitcoin

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:28:03 AM

There is no way to become a Bitcoin expert! Not even the most experienced Bitcoin Core developers can call themselves an expert because they do not know everything from every point of view. There are different aspects when it comes to money that you have to understand.
For being a bitcoin expert, we do not only need to know what is available about bitcoins now but we must also be able to predict the future price, which is the actual difficult task.

However, we can gather a lot of information related to bitcoins and the whole world of crypto coins by reading Google articles and staying in touch with this forum. It is a big source of information and keeps the person up to date.
Exactly! And,I guess many of us from here are reading a lot of information about bitcoin. One thing is for sure is that we tend to believe in who's higher than us so the information given would be that sincere and certain in giving us details to grow in the world of crypto coins. Personally,I also check from Google if it's too broad for me to understand and I will find out that every information that I need would be complete and without complications or confusions per se.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

Don't research just Bitcoin, it's no use knowing 1 currency. Learn the market and not just crypto, but currency market, most things from currency trading apply to Bitcoin for obvious reasons and there is much greater knowledge base, but it may also take years actually.
Absolute thing you have just said. Actually success is to make a grip of the concept. You better have to learn the trends and concepts of international market. Then ultimately you would be knowing about crypto and then bitcoin and gradually every block of chain could be matched. Being expert will take many years after getting a lot of experience.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.
I heard some word in the networking " Knowledge is power" and this is true, same principle in bitcoin. To be expert you need a lot of knowledge and experience that will guide you to be a succesful person. Mistakes/failures give a lesson to everyone, so you need to try until we succeed. Self-confidence will help to get an energy to achieve our goal, and those all are part of successful life.

Bitcoin is source of income, take the opportunity and spend some time in getting information that will help to give a huge income using a bitcoin.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:11:49 PM

Well, for one, you have to be knowledgeable about the subject. You can be so through responsible reading and constant re-updating with current events. Then, you have to practice in actuality what you learned in theory. Say, you will invest some of your pennies in Bitcoins, and see for yourself how it goes. This is without saying that you should have adequate knowledge on how the economy works.
If anybody wants to become an expert in bitcoins then he must have in-depth knowledge about investment, market trends, all factors affecting prices and values of bitcoins. He must know about the answers of these following questions
•   when to invest in bitcoins
•   why to invest in bitcoins
•   what to invest in bitcoins and
How to invest in bitcoins.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:49:55 AM

one can not immediately become a bitcoin expert, a newborn baby alone is not possible to be able to stand up and walk, it means process ,, one of the ways to become a bitcoin expert is to read and learn a lot about bitcoin ,,

To be an expert you have to know everything with bitcoin, on how things go with it. You have to study every single details of bitcoin. And since you are just beginning, experience first is  everything with it, learn the mistakes and always remember you will not become bitcoin expert in a day. It will take time.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:39:56 AM

Thank you.

Are you referring to Bitcoin trading? Or maybe you just want to master Bitcoin... you may wish to visit this one, "Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies"
Bitcoin has many dimensions and learning them all and mastering every single one of it simultaneously is a time taking task which requires a lot of reading and good analytical skills also. An expert must know its technology, working, algorithms, uses, jobs, influencing factors, history and the list goes on. It is not as simple to be a bitcoin expert as it is to write so.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:17:41 AM

One business expert told that to become an expert of any field you have to devote 10 000 hours. So spend you time to read about  bitcoin and see video.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:24:26 AM

You will never be an expert in Bitcoin and anyone who tells you you can be is wrong. The best you can do is start now and try to understand to fundamental concepts without diving into the details. That is where people get confused and tend to stop and focus on one feature.

You have salient points here,just focus on the details and the whole picture how the things work and the important details. Bitcoin is evolving so is with the knowledge and understanding about it. Also, just read updates here on forums, your knowledge about bitcoin will be broaden.

Commitment and passion are two big words. One can say that hes into bitcoin but hes just in for the money. In that state hes just trying to earn as soon as possible but not even reading the rules of this forum, and updates about bitcoin. If youre serious about bitcoin then read the whitepaper that satoshi wrote and the timeline of developments of the cryto world. 1 year ain't enough to be an expert on this. This is a  whole new technology that even the best of the best in technology is scratching their head in observing the blockchain.

ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

To become an expert in bitcoins it is not something which is possible in a day one has to spend time and should work hard to learn about it and its activities we can learn a lot of things from the forum as well as from various vlogs related to bitcoins which help us to be an expert in the field of bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: