Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9856 times)
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:10:13 AM

There is no way you will become expert in that short period of time. maybe you can use this forum site to become more knowledge in bitcoin just give time to read and give attention to what ever thing do you want to learn and you will see that you will become not expert but more knowledgeable in bitcoin in short period of time. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

For me to become an expert in bitcoin you need to gain more knowledge about it. You need to read a lot of things about bitcoin and ask questions you want to know. This forum gives plenty of information that will helps you to be an expert in bitcoin.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:55 AM

One to become a bitcoin expert should study first what is Cryptocurrency and its derivatives such as bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the major currency among the cryptocurrency. It has varies features such as a decentralised one and its transparency, easy transaction facility, its anonymity are the main attractions to it. Day by day its importance is increasing  and we can say it is an emerging economy world wide.
Also it is better to interact with other senior members in the forum.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:50:25 AM

If you want news about bitcoin and latest changes and speculation and bitcoin community related things as well as crypto world and new coins bitcointalk more than enough. If your looking for technocal details in developer perspective then you should go to bitcoin.org check in developer section also refer to open source code.
jess04

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:40:02 AM

How to become a Bitcoin expert? Like everyone usually do, to become an expert you have to keep on reading about Bitcoin , listen to everyone's idea and do it to experience. Like what I did now, soon I'll be an expert. Smiley
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:55:06 AM

In order to become an expert in anything, you need to be able to teach others like the back of your hand. That's when you know you have the fundamentals of a topic down pat. For starters, I would recommend reading books on the subject of Bitcoin and Blockchain. Just doing this alone will likely raise your level of understanding into the top 10% percentile.

Aside from checking out books on Bitcoin, I would recommend watching a few documentaries on Bitcoin especially if you are just getting started.

Through all of this, I would then recommend starting your own Meetup group or attend some Blockchain/Crypto conferences.  Tongue
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:03:29 PM

You will never be an expert in Bitcoin and anyone who tells you you can be is wrong. The best you can do is start now and try to understand to fundamental concepts without diving into the details. That is where people get confused and tend to stop and focus on one feature.

You have salient points here,just focus on the details and the whole picture how the things work and the important details. Bitcoin is evolving so is with the knowledge and understanding about it. Also, just read updates here on forums, your knowledge about bitcoin will be broaden.

Commitment and passion are two big words. One can say that hes into bitcoin but hes just in for the money. In that state hes just trying to earn as soon as possible but not even reading the rules of this forum, and updates about bitcoin. If youre serious about bitcoin then read the whitepaper that satoshi wrote and the timeline of developments of the cryto world. 1 year ain't enough to be an expert on this. This is a  whole new technology that even the best of the best in technology is scratching their head in observing the blockchain.
Yes I agree but think for all those who are new comers in this forum I will advise to them that first study bitcoin because there a lot of thing to learn like trade, Mining, investment and much more if someone come to know about bitcoin after getting knowledge so believe me he can get a good advantage from bitcoin but without knowledge I don’t think so any one can take benefit from bitcoin.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:16:06 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

The best way to become bitcoin expert is you have to learn about bitcoin from book and watching YouTube videos. When I started learning about bitcoin I found YouTube videos very helpful because they normally explain and demonstrates the most complex things about bitcoin for newbie to understand. Just take your time to learn more first and when you understand the whole concept and ideology behind bitcoin, then you may go for the video tutorials. I think that way you might fully understand how everything work in blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency ecosystem. 
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

You will never be an expert in Bitcoin and anyone who tells you you can be is wrong. The best you can do is start now and try to understand to fundamental concepts without diving into the details. That is where people get confused and tend to stop and focus on one feature.

You have salient points here,just focus on the details and the whole picture how the things work and the important details. Bitcoin is evolving so is with the knowledge and understanding about it. Also, just read updates here on forums, your knowledge about bitcoin will be broaden.

Commitment and passion are two big words. One can say that hes into bitcoin but hes just in for the money. In that state hes just trying to earn as soon as possible but not even reading the rules of this forum, and updates about bitcoin. If youre serious about bitcoin then read the whitepaper that satoshi wrote and the timeline of developments of the cryto world. 1 year ain't enough to be an expert on this. This is a  whole new technology that even the best of the best in technology is scratching their head in observing the blockchain.
Yes I agree but think for all those who are new comers in this forum I will advise to them that first study bitcoin because there a lot of thing to learn like trade, Mining, investment and much more if someone come to know about bitcoin after getting knowledge so believe me he can get a good advantage from bitcoin but without knowledge I don’t think so any one can take benefit from bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

The best way to become bitcoin expert is you have to learn about bitcoin from book and watching YouTube videos. When I started learning about bitcoin I found YouTube videos very helpful because they normally explain and demonstrates the most complex things about bitcoin for newbie to understand. Just take your time to learn more first and when you understand the whole concept and ideology behind bitcoin, then you may go for the video tutorials. I think that way you might fully understand how everything work in blockchain, bitcoin and cryptocurrency ecosystem. 
Studying, learning, reading, watching.. those are the few steps of mastering something and like in bitcoin, you need to do those things in order to become a bitcoin expert because being expert needs a lot of knowledge and information that is in your mind so if someone will ask you something that is not a common question, you can still answer it as soon as possible.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:44:58 PM

Learning Learning Trying to Be Patient and Not Easy Desperate though often fails. It does not only apply to bitcoin but applies to everything. there is not anything instant to be successful
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:46:16 PM

Bitcoin is A Crypto Currency, How To become a bitcoin expert,
First, you Should Be able To choose of what bitcoin User You Are.
Gambler,Trader,Investor,Miner.

If You want To Be A trader, The More Money The More The Risk.
If you want to be A Gambler, Don't Blame Yourself of Losing Bitcoin Just Enjoy The Game.
If you Want to be an Investor, Invest All Btc you Have And Wait For The Surge of Price.
If you want to be A miner, Then, Search For Legit Miner Software From Legit Mining Company.

Good Luck!
tengek37

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

I agree with your opinion because by having a lot of information from various sources it will add our insight in bitcoin, besides communication is also very necessary to build hunbungan good with traders or people who are experts in bitcoin.
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

Thank you.

First you are in the right place, this forum can help you a lot in learning. Be patient and you will have wisdom.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:49:43 PM

Thank you.

Studying, learning, reading, watching.. those are the few steps of mastering something and like in bitcoin, you need to do those things in order to become a bitcoin expert because being expert needs a lot of knowledge and information that is in your mind so if someone will ask you something that is not a common question, you can still answer it as soon as possible.
Whether it's bitcoin or something else similar to gold, commodity that has certain physical value it's not that easy to be an expert in it. Continued learning make the user know better about it and the same drives the user to experience a bigger growth. With bitcoin only through experimenting one can learn better and become an expert.

tengek37

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:50:18 PM

Bitcoin is A Crypto Currency, How To become a bitcoin expert,
First, you Should Be able To choose of what bitcoin User You Are.
Gambler,Trader,Investor,Miner.

If You want To Be A trader, The More Money The More The Risk.
If you want to be A Gambler, Don't Blame Yourself of Losing Bitcoin Just Enjoy The Game.
If you Want to be an Investor, Invest All Btc you Have And Wait For The Surge of Price.
If you want to be A miner, Then, Search For Legit Miner Software From Legit Mining Company.

Good Luck!
Why should we choose one of those things? whether we can not be the expert of all these things? Thank you Smiley
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:51:21 PM

Thank you.
This is ambitious, but possible. To become an expert in any aspect would entail a lot of research and study. Basically, you need to start from scratch. When and if you are trully determined to become an expert, then you will have to make this your passion. Only with passion will you become what you desire.  Smiley

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:51:33 PM

Just lie about it. That's what most "experts" do.

I am a bitcoin expert.   Cool

There, that's how easy it is.  Cheesy

Expert, pfft.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:54:02 PM

Thank you.
There is no special book or website/forum to become an expert in Bitcoin. You have to search all the informations from all the internet about bitcoin and learn it. If something is misunderstood or it is wrong you can ask the people on forums that are already experts so you can convince if that is true or not. It takes a of time to become an expert,not only in Bitcoin. In any domain it will take a few years of research and practice until you can become an expert. It is not going to be easy
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

Thank you.
This is ambitious, but possible. To become an expert in any aspect would entail a lot of research and study. Basically, you need to start from scratch. When and if you are trully determined to become an expert, then you will have to make this your passion. Only with passion will you become what you desire.  Smiley

First of all look around the market. Try to spend as much time as possible on business. Ask, look around the interesting mechanics of experienced users. If you have any doubts or questions this forum is a good solution for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: