Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin  (Read 103532 times)
orchardcoins

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

Re: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]
Today at 09:08:26 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1912
Quote from: capensis on April 06, 2018, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: capensis on March 30, 2018, 07:09:16 PM
Quote from: capensis on March 30, 2018, 03:52:47 AM
Quote from: Giosys on January 28, 2018, 06:53:25 PM
What the fuck is going on with this abandoned shit coin? Rhett you fucking degenerate pump and dump schemer piece of shit. Get your shit together cock sucker.

Mr Rhett Creighton we are still waiting for you to man up and show some spine and tell the people from WhaleCoin and Zclassic what is ,or is not, going on.

At this point in time you are a serial forker/scammer and will soon be listed in the scam section of this forum.

So BTCP will suffer the same fate as Whalecoin and Zclassic.

Do not trust Rhett Creighton. Blind faith.

The exchanges can see what this Rhett does and this is why they will not list BTCP.

Have a read of the WhaleCoin thread (last 4 pages , link below).... this coin is broken/abandoned by  Rhett....  do you not think BTCP will not suffer the same fate. Rhett profits bigtime and everyone else gets shafted and loses money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2130838.1060

Hey Rhett Creighton we are still waiting for your reply to scam ........

@Rhett we are still waiting for you to show some spine and man up and come to this forum and explain WTF is going on............or not going on.

@Rhett if this industry was regulated you would be behind bars now bud ..... Zclassic ,Whalecoin, BTCP.... you done any other forks we do not know about ?

sadly, looks like we have all been scammed. he is still raking up all the 33% dev fees doing nothing.

starting to smell like bitconnect to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGGQY49GKo

lets see if legal cases start popping up.

OrchardCoins MUSICOIN Mining Pool: CLICK HERE
Chatroom Support: Discord
Mining Rig Monitor: Download Here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rhamenn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:24:49 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 09:01:37 PM by Rhamenn

sadly, looks like we have all been scammed. he is still raking up all the 33% dev fees doing nothing.

starting to smell like bitconnect to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGGQY49GKo

lets see if legal cases start popping up.

Development fees are a matter of perspective. If you don't like them, you are free to say so, of course.

Again, the MC is pretty low, so I'm not sure who you two are saving by screaming your distaste for Rhett.

BCC still (somehow) has more than 20x the MC: you could do more good there, perhaps.

Anyway, Rhett is a soft-spoken guy, with a lot of interesting ideas. None of which you are forced to invest in

minhchi2948

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

Great idea and great project. Hope this project will be successful. Keep up the great work! Wink
taizhouname

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

Not found in https://stocks.exchange Shocked Shocked Shocked
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:51:30 PM

damn this project really disappoints me. No progress, no innovation, just pure opportunists making buck with people's money and hopes.
Marginmasters

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:10 PM

What are the guys with the project?  where are the developers? why everything rolls down 

I'm upset about what's going on
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

damn this project really disappoints me. No progress, no innovation, just pure opportunists making buck with people's money and hopes.

Slow progress is ok. The only opportunists are people like you and me, who invest early and try to stake some worth before it surges
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

Following pairs are already delisted. Please, withdraw your coins during next two weeks.

RRC/BTC
OMGC/BTC
XZM/BTC
WHL/BTC
REDV/BTC
CBS/BTC
VIVO/BTC
HAT/BTC
MOUSE/BTC
BART/BTC
PROC/BTC
BLAST/BTC
EQL/BTC
SAGA/BTC
NUM/BTC
KLT/BTC
PCOIN/BTC
BRAT/BTC
SCORE/BTC
NDK/BTC
BRIM/BTC
ASIC/BTC
PYY/BTC

so soon...pffff

why Rhett whyy...did you make this coin Huh
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Slow progress is ok. The only opportunists are people like you and me, who invest early and try to stake some worth before it surges

opportunist
a person who exploits circumstances to gain immediate advantage rather than being guided by consistent principles or plans.

I'm not exploiting circumstances to gain short term profit, I invested in this project early because I believed in the whole idea long term, not to profit from pumps and dumps in price as the developers were clearly doing swinging profits from zcl, to btcp to whl back and forth until they decided to just dump whl.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

Yeah, i remember times of active development of WhaleCoin, but after that looks like BTCP more promising for dev.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
freeapp

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Anyone else having no coins when checking web wallet?
mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

Not showing in the web wallet but they're showing up here https://explorer.whalecoin.org/

V4 https://network.whalecoin.org/ isn't working Sad
freeapp

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Not showing in the web wallet but they're showing up here https://explorer.whalecoin.org/

V4 https://network.whalecoin.org/ isn't working Sad

webwallet shows me no connections to peers. Seems that this is the main issue...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Yeah, i remember times of active development of WhaleCoin, but after that looks like BTCP more promising for dev.

I will admit he got me with whale coin. I was also buying into the mindless shill from Bitcoindad and few of the OGs rather than doing my own research. However, anyone that buys into this guys crap after seeing his track record with whalecoin, zclassic ethc has only themselve to  blame. I lost a nice chunk of whale but i really fell bad for those that rode zclassic to the end. btcp is currently worth $24 and that due to a huge pump, the price usually hovers at $16

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

btcp is currently worth $24 and that due to a huge pump, the price usually hovers at $16

"Usually"? It's a month old
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

btcp is currently worth $24 and that due to a huge pump, the price usually hovers at $16

Hey Mr eleven post that is not probably a paid shill Roll Eyes am impressed that my quip about BTCP price is the only thing that piqued your interest. Not the fact that BTCP is the fuckers third fork attempt. Or how he always use a bunch of shillers and bogus claims to pump the coin up, rapes and abandons it for another project. Zclassic if am not mistaken peaked at $189 and is now trading at $6, that's bitconnect number there. And this is who you expect us to trust. The fucker( or more appropriately forker) has already milked and abandoned two community and BTCP is just the next coin in line.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
orchardcoins

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

Hey Mr eleven post that is not probably a paid shill Roll Eyes am impressed that my quip about BTCP price is the only thing that piqued your interest. Not the fact that BTCP is the fuckers third fork attempt. Or how he always use a bunch of shillers and bogus claims to pump the coin up, rapes and abandons it for another project. Zclassic if am not mistaken peaked at $189 and is now trading at $6, that's bitconnect number there. And this is who you expect us to trust. The fucker( or more appropriately forker) has already milked and abandoned two community and BTCP is just the next coin in line.

exactly man. a lot of the disappointed posters here have been closely tracking whale right from the very start.

mr eleven post here is trying very hard to defend WHL when he is most likely holding much much fewer coins than what most of us have and are stuck with.

this guy is definitely not paid to shill (/sarcasm tag really needed here to stop more people from getting scammed)

33% dev fee every 26 secs - Rhett is milking all the miners doing absolutely nothing.

OrchardCoins MUSICOIN Mining Pool: CLICK HERE
Chatroom Support: Discord
Mining Rig Monitor: Download Here
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

exactly man. a lot of the disappointed posters here have been closely tracking whale right from the very start.

mr eleven post here is trying very hard to defend WHL when he is most likely holding much much fewer coins than what most of us have and are stuck with.

this guy is definitely not paid to shill (/sarcasm tag really needed here to stop more people from getting scammed)

33% dev fee every 26 secs - Rhett is milking all the miners doing absolutely nothing.

Oh yeah he is definitely not a paid shill Grin I checked and all eleven post were made on this thread. That's not something you would expect from a paid shill.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Rhamenn

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:36:22 AM

A lot to unpack here--

It's not the number of posts: it's the content, right? Cheesy

And, I wish I was paid. I'm glad my content sounds pay-worthy to somebody.

Also, it's good to impress yourself sometimes.

OH, and about the forking thing. Charlie Lee did that, then he turns around and lambastes anyone else that follows his lead.

I love his excuses, too. Like if it has 'bitcoin' or 'litecoin' in the title, it's a scam. Cute, Charlie.

How about if it shares 99.9999% of the code base; how about then?

And you know what, as I've said in previous posts: I like Charlie.

There's room for other forkers like Rhett, in this big beautiful world of crypto
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

A lot to unpack here--

It's not the number of posts: it's the content, right? Cheesy

And, I wish I was paid. I'm glad my content sounds pay-worthy to somebody.

Also, it's good to impress yourself sometimes.

OH, and about the forking thing. Charlie Lee did that, then he turns around and lambastes anyone else that follows his lead.

I love his excuses, too. Like if it has 'bitcoin' or 'litecoin' in the title, it's a scam. Cute, Charlie.

How about if it shares 99.9999% of the code base; how about then?

And you know what, as I've said in previous posts: I like Charlie.

There's room for other forkers like Rhett, in this big beautiful world of crypto

Charlie lee forked and stayed with that one coin, made sure the tech was up to date and made it into something. Your boy has forked/dumped how many coin in the past two yrs? The  thread we currently chatting on is for a coin that has been abandoned by Rhett and development has ceased for awhile. He claims to be looking for dev to work on the project but has the time/dev to focus on all this new project. Again it's not just the number of post but the fact that all of your post have been made on whales coin thread. A coin that has been abandoned/fucked by Rhett. Everyone in the community know they been fucked and you just happen to be the only person who has a peachy attitude about it. So either you not an actual holder of this coin or you are a paid shiller mean't to interject BS every once in awhile. But since all your post is on this thread, i think the latter is the probable answer

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: