Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:33:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19637 times)
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:34:30 AM

Yeah I think that you can earn enough in bitcoin maybe more than your regular day job,  for now...  Since bitcoin is very volatile,  as I have learned and read,  you cannot really rely on it like a regular job.  It should be best as sideline,  as additive income but never as full income.  Unless you win a bitcoin lottery with 10000btc,  you can quit your job for all you care.😊😊

tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:45:59 AM

Steady income from Bitcoin or Crypto is possible, I'm currently making good money by trading, An OK earning. Hopefully in future I could make shit load of money by trading or investing.
If you want your wish can become true, you need learning knowledge and find experience about trading at now, do not waste your time for play games or relax. Trading and investing both are good, however if you do not have experience, you will loss your money any time.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

The poll is almost dead even. I am surprised to see how many people are earning enough Bitcoin that they do not need a job. Shocked
And I'm not! If you live in a third world country It's very easy to live off cryptocurrency trading mixed with a signature campaign income.
You have to realize that there are still countries where you get paid $1 per hour in a normal job. Sig campaigns nowadays are paying $2 per post, so even if you make 1 post per hour with the help of google translator you're getting more than you would at work.

Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

Yes that is true if you own some skills to sell services that would return with respectable a mount of money even better than real full time job, in my case i am doing Arabic translation for some coins where i am earning more than 8 H 5 Days hardworking job.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:09:25 PM

It is difinitely a risky thing,because its not easy to earn  without a stable  job.How about your daily needs,rights?espicially if you have a family that depends on you .However if you are 100%committed   and focused on this,im pretty sure,you will harvest what you sow. Smiley
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:20:24 PM

Yes that is true if you own some skills to sell services that would return with respectable a mount of money even better than real full time job, in my case i am doing Arabic translation for some coins where i am earning more than 8 H 5 Days hardworking job.
I think it's dangerous. If bitcoin for some reason disappear. What will you do? While you are young you always have the opportunity to start life anew, but what do the people of middle age or more? They can remain without work and pensions.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:30:45 PM

I do have a job and well my salarie and what i do earn over crypto are already the same, with small fluctuations over my crypto income as its relative how many trades and transactions i do. I never considered left my job to try to raise my income at crypto, as i know its very risk left all and focus into bitcoin, not saying its impossible to have sucess over it but without being a developer, for the normal user its a risky attempt of freedom.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

By joining the social media campaign  and signature  campaign, you can earn money everyday. so that, it's help you to get a better life.on the other hand,job paid money to you monthly. so,i think without a job, you can earn enough with bitcoin.
I agree, it is possible if we work hard, do not also rely on the value of bitcoin that it will still increase also work hard to gain profit everyday or every month. We can join social media campaign and signature campaign, or maybe you can also trade and invest if you already have a good amount of bitcoin.  Cheesy
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

By joining the social media campaign  and signature  campaign, you can earn money everyday. so that, it's help you to get a better life.on the other hand,job paid money to you monthly. so,i think without a job, you can earn enough with bitcoin.
I agree, it is possible if we work hard, do not also rely on the value of bitcoin that it will still increase also work hard to gain profit everyday or every month. We can join social media campaign and signature campaign, or maybe you can also trade and invest if you already have a good amount of bitcoin.  Cheesy
same here, even without a job just like me i can earn enough for my daily needs since im still a student but im not waiting for my parents to give me money, im providing what i need for myself since the first time i earn my own money.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

Unfortunately, no. But that's my goal Smiley. Now I have to work a lot to afford buying btc, and last couple months were hard time for me. I lost almost half of what I've gained for 2 years. But I don't loose my faith.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

For me I need to do a decent job in that way not just bitcoin what you expect to earn Because bitcoin we do not know how long it will last.For in case of losing it. We still have a job reserve. And we will not lose money.
Polonium

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:03:39 PM

I think with the right skill and dedication you can earn enough in bitcoin without having a corporate job, but I would not suggest to leave your job right away. First you need to minimize the risk by preparing for an emergency fund, this should be big enough  to last for 6 months, Second, you need to weigh on how much you are earning in bitcoin and your current job salary, to be safe I would suggest 2 to 3 times the amount of your salary, Lastly, consider the external influences like regulation and additional taxes

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

It is possible to earn a steady incooime without going 5-8 hourse regular office job.  There are lots of opportunities given in this forum.  We can sell, invest do a task and earn Bitcoin that can be converted to fiat money.  If you check services board and altcoin bounty boards, you can earn a lot of money by doing social media campaigns. As simple as twitting and retweeting. 
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

Unfortunately, no. But that's my goal Smiley. Now I have to work a lot to afford buying btc, and last couple months were hard time for me. I lost almost half of what I've gained for 2 years. But I don't loose my faith.
If your success in trading currencies such disastrous my advice to you is to leave the business. It is good that you are losing faith in bitcoin, but you need to try to just do the work and get paid in bitcoins. I would not recommend you to leave a permanent job. There must always be a way out.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:42:12 PM

I definitely agree that it is possible, with prices going up within months, in few years with saving btc is enough.
But having a job is not a bad idea either, it will be more secure and stable knowing that you have your choices. A plan B in any circumstances.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:41:47 PM

If...you live in a very poor country, and had enough spammy alt accounts,
you could probably do well engaging in signature campaigns.  I do not
recommend this; I'm just saying it's feasible.
You don't need a number of spammy accounts to do good in a poor country, one high level account is more than enough.
Do a comparison between minimum wages and signature campaign payouts and you'll see.

There is something to be said for 9-5 jobs.  Gets you out of the house,
gets you some social interaction, gives you a sense of purpose in life.
And takes all your time that you could be spending with your friends and family or simply focusing on a hobby.
If you need a 9-5 job to get out of the house and have a sense of purpose I pity you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:45:31 PM

If you become full time trader, investor may be  Grin Wink

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:49:15 PM

Quote from: darkangel11
[/quote
And takes all your time that you could be spending with your friends and family or simply focusing on a hobby.
If you need a 9-5 job to get out of the house and have a sense of purpose I pity you.

This right here, if only everyone could have your mentality. There's something to be said about why so many people feel unfulfilled and you're nailing the reason.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:55:55 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins
It will only be possible but not in an instant. For instance, you are making profit in campaigns. If your rank is sr.member and above, you'll surely have a stable income, because with this rank, you may earn huge profit in every campaign. But a job is still needed for stable income. Bitcoin's price changes from time to time, which means that the profit won't be always high especially if you're into investing and buying Bitcoin.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:57:13 PM

You can try i can't quit my job right now i surely have sufficient coins for 6 months survival but I'm sure if after those 6 months i will have money left to continue the rest i have a idea to quit my job and earn from bitcoin but the problem is if it isn't consistent i will end up ruining many lifes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: