Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:01:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19636 times)
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:42:17 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins
i think it could be a very good idea, but also a bad idea if you are a professional or studied with a course, because you can earn faster and better in bitcoin if you have a campaign and the value of bitcoin rise up frequently, it is like having a raise at work just by doing the same things again and again. But in a bad side, it is bad if you wasted your knowledge about your major and just forget about it and transfer to the bitcoin. You are missing the things that you love the the reason why you study and take your course. But also, bitcoins are tax free so it might be to consider when eatimating the money that you will earn. Smiley Smiley
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:47:04 AM

Yes i'm esrning enough in bitcoin without needed any job. We just need to become more better and be always active in any news incoming hehehe. I might be earning more higher that when i have real job

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:55:34 AM

I have a job on the internet. I have made my earnings on the internet since 2009. 90% of these earnings I have been paid in PayPal. This year I was paid in bitcoin. The biggest payment was 0.23 Bitcoin for some 500 USD and I made the mistake to cash it. If I were to hold it, today the value of that 0.23 bitcoin would have been increased. I'll continue to work online, and maybe I'll redo my mistake to withdraw that 0.23 bitcoin.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:25:23 AM

Maybe this doesn't happen to everyone, On my opinion it's depends on the income from bitcoin that has served the benefits or not yet for him/her. For those who have really its bitcoin earnings have promised benefits, without job is not a problem. But if not yet promising, i think it should consider it, so as not to regret in the next. So i think this is about more thoughtly / estimating whether good or not good to do.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:26:56 AM

Yes i'm esrning enough in bitcoin without needed any job. We just need to become more better and be always active in any news incoming hehehe. I might be earning more higher that when i have real job
I'm worker in Bitcoin in this year after I know the value of Bitcoin very high. Indeed, if compare the price of Bitcoin in this year with few years ago, I cannot believe only short time Bitcoin can grow fast like that.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:48:48 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

It won't be easy because a decent job will give you a stable income. The profit that Bitcoin users and investors are earning is indeed huge, but it won't always be high since the prixe of Bitcoin oftenly changes, that there'll be times that its market value is low which means that the profit won't be that big. If you want to earn bigger profit, you should practice doing both of it at the same time.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:54:37 AM

If they are earning more money than their job. Why not ? Even though I prefer bitcoin if it gives me a daily income.

And of course we know that Bitcoins are not stable. But there are also the experts here who live here. They are no longer working hard for 8-10 hours and are still paying close attention to their boss. It is especially difficult for you to spend time with yourself
You can't really rely on Bitcoin without doing any other job. I think it is very good as a side job but. It Don't really suit as a full job. Yeah you can rely on trading if you are expirienced and if you know the basics of it. But doing it as a full job is just a silly thing.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:27:00 AM

It's not impossible, I guess, but it's hard. To have sustainability in our quality of life, we should also have a source of income that can sustain us. The cost of accommodation, food and water, electric  and water bills and other bills such as phone and internet bills are the things that our income should afford.We should take these things into account if we think of foregoing a traditional job and concentrating on Bitcoin. Lucky on those who are living off Bitcoin and does not need an 8-5 job. But for us who are not so lucky, we have to grind and work hard.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:19:23 AM

Yes. It's been a while now since I got fed up with my day job. Now I have been working from home in this forum and with other freelance work in cryptogrind. So far so good.

The key is - do not spend on things that you don't really want/need; save your bitcoins and it will eventually increase in value. Your 0.006 salary for a week will double it's fiat value in a couple of months so you just have to hold on to it as much as you can. Spend money wisely and you wouldn't need a day job anymore.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:05:35 PM

Yes. It's been a while now since I got fed up with my day job. Now I have been working from home in this forum and with other freelance work in cryptogrind. So far so good.

The key is - do not spend on things that you don't really want/need; save your bitcoins and it will eventually increase in value. Your 0.006 salary for a week will double it's fiat value in a couple of months so you just have to hold on to it as much as you can. Spend money wisely and you wouldn't need a day job anymore.
This is a very good advice. I find it strange when people here say earning XXX is too little and one needs this or that amount to make a living. In reality you can live off almost any wage. There are limits, but you can go really low from what you're expecting a person should be earning. I used to spend a lot on stuff I didn't need. I lived in a rented flat, we had a stationary phone that we didn't use very often, regularly buying alcohol and cigarettes, unhealthy food. It's better to earn less and have less stress and more time for yourself.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 333

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:26:38 PM

what's your opinion

yeah many people are earning from this without job but some of them have a job because they want to add some more in therw money that they have today.  Bitcoin can helps many people that have don't a certain job.  By this,  they can make there selves profitable even though  they have don't a job.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

what's your opinion

Yes,  even though some of the people have don't a stable job, they have a stable income because of bitcoin.  They earn some income in a simple ways compare to the the people have job.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:08:58 PM

with bitcoin one can be confident enough financially, and as you have said, its not for those who have not yet dealt well with it. 
111kg

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

There are lots of success stories around here and that's a good thing. However, in my experience, it's not a good idea to put all your eggs in the same basket. At some point, there will be a huge correction and a lot of people will loose money if they don't pay attention.

At the moment, I don't have too much, but I am a long term investor and only trade small amounts each day. I'm far from making a living from this, but I am getting there slowly. However, I don't quit my job to focus on this.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:22:29 PM

what's your opinion

Yes,  even though some of the people have don't a stable job, they have a stable income because of bitcoin.  They earn some income in a simple ways compare to the the people have job.
Earning enough bitcoin without a job then doing trading  ould really helpful in your daily expenses. Then regularly doing trading could much help for financial expenses atleast you have knowledge on trading. These ways will give a big help for those without a job but with bitcoin.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:30:57 PM

I am earning around BTC0.04 from my signature campaign every month, and that works to around $170 at current price levels. And it is not possible to lead a comfortable life with this amount, even in the remote villages where the expenses are low. So I am fully dependent on my regular job to survive. 

Thats good enough as an extra earning. You can use that extra income for any goods you want to buy beyond your budget. That right that you did not resigned from your regular job, its enough that you have an extra income, we know that this campaign is not forever, it has duration and once it stop, you have to apply for another one.
People must always keep in mind that the best way to to have money, a stable money rather is to have a consitent mean of earning or a what we  call job. Because we all know that yes even bitcoin gives us huge money it doesn't fit as enough. Earning with bitcoin is enough, as long as you also have a stable job is the best.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:28:42 AM

It's not impossible, I guess, but it's hard. To have sustainability in our quality of life, we should also have a source of income that can sustain us. The cost of accommodation, food and water, electric  and water bills and other bills such as phone and internet bills are the things that our income should afford.We should take these things into account if we think of foregoing a traditional job and concentrating on Bitcoin. Lucky on those who are living off Bitcoin and does not need an 8-5 job. But for us who are not so lucky, we have to grind and work hard.
I don't think so you are hundred percent right because if someone is trading in bitcoins for a year or so, he must have collected a good amount of money considering he is a skilled trader, I think bitcoins is sufficient for him. Earning bitcoins is better than many jobs.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:39:32 AM

what's your opinion

Doing such thing is like you are just depending your life into bitcoin cryptocurrency that provides you income online. But that must not be the mindset of everyone of us who have been using bitcoin. We still must have a stable job to be our primary source of income and do not just depend on what bitcoin can provide. Maybe the earnings you can get with bitcoin is enough for you but it will be more beneficial if you are going to work on both bitcoin and real job.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:57:42 AM

for me bitcoin is a side business for me, because not enough for me just work dibitcoin this, i work office, and the salary that i get from work at office i buy and invest to bitcoin to get more.

Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

what's your opinion

I think it's possible, I have a friend who can get a lot of bitcoin in a month, and I think seeing from his salary, it's enough to pay for his needs every month. But for me personally, bitcoin still can not to full up my needs every month, so I still plan to keep having a job in the real world besides earning money from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: