Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19632 times)
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:47:37 PM

Right now, I can't say that I earn enough with my btc and that I can quit my regular job.
But, every day I'm step closer to this ultimate goal.
In my opinion, when btc price reach $ 10 000, I will be finally financially free and will not need my regular job any more.
I will be earning enough with btc.
In that case, you might have to wait for a year or two and to be very honest; it is not a long duration. You are indulged in both but I am currently a student. I am not saying that I cannot do job but managing studies, job and bitcoins is a little bit more than my capacity so I am currently earning BTCs only because it is better than a job.
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:31:44 PM

It is possible, but only if you have the necessary skills. But I don't recommend you completely abandon official work. No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. You risk to remain without money and pensions. You will agree with me it is very risky.
Exactly,, it is possible to earn enough bitcoin without job. Sometimes it is higher value that you get in bitcoin rather than the regular job. And also from regular job you work 6-8 hours but from bitcoin you can earn enough or more than you expect.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:38:31 PM

I am not earning enough without a job, I make about $60/week thanks to my signature campaign SolarDAO. You can click my signature to read about it and invest. You can buy shares in solar plants all over the globe the pre-sale is on now and you get a big discount on your purchases until December. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:02:28 AM

I can at the very least collect a minimum of 20$ every week just from bitcoins. But on the other hand, it is not enough to sustain my expenses and daily life needs so I say that it is not enough for me.
That is correct that it is not enough for a person to budget that $20 per week because that is just for a day for me and i don't feel comfortable with that earning because for me i want to get at least $100 per week and if i can't get it from bitcoin then i will not sacrifice my job because it is better for me to have a job and bitcoin and combine my earnings to get a higher amount.

Exactly and we have an choice of earning it from both of them then why to choose single method of earning? We should try to make best use by earning from both of them and maximize our income as higher income will help us in improving our standard of living and will also make us financially strong.
Just like I did, I've work for my job and my bitcoin. Even though I give much time in bitcoin but still I don't like to totally depend on it, even if I got more money than from my job. I've to do this both because of benefits that I'll get from my job that bitcoin can't provide it. Yes we can't deny that there is a big money in bitcoin but I want also to fully secured my life in the future.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:05:50 AM

If you want to earn Bitcoin without a job you can join a signature campaign. However, your posts must be good quality in order to promote the company or they will kick you so you should always keep that in mind. You can make up to $100/week depending on the level of your account. For example, my account is Full Member therefore I could make $40 per week, generally speaking.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:33:52 AM

It is possible that you can earn enough money in bitcoin to support your life but I do not recommend that you quit your job and focus on bitcoin. There is so many things to consider. First you must at least have a steady source of income in bitcoin before you consider leaving your job. You  can attain that if you have a business or knows how to trade altcoins. Second, you must be prepared to sacrifice when things get rough in bitcoin like price falling or regulations start to come in.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:44:34 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

It depends on what are you going to do with your bitcoin? Is it for business or trading? You can earn a lot with those activities but the time you will be spending on it might be the same as office hours, maybe more because it is your own business.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:15:03 AM

I am earning around BTC0.04 from my signature campaign every month, and that works to around $170 at current price levels. And it is not possible to lead a comfortable life with this amount, even in the remote villages where the expenses are low. So I am fully dependent on my regular job to survive. 
That is a practical way and even if I earn that much amount that can make my life comfortable I will never quit my job. Let us all not be that dependent on bitcoins ability to bring money to us. Remember that this is a volatile currency and it's volatility is unpredictable. How will we depend on unpredictable things?

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀