Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:22:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19632 times)
illicit

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:13:23 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins
Yeah I think it is possible for a person who knows how to earn through bitcoin to support his/herself without goin to an office for 8-5 hours .
Specially if he/she is going to do some alt-coin trading with a huge amount of money.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:15:35 AM

I think it is possible, and it is helpful especially for those who are unemployed. For them, earning bitcoins would be enough to sustain their daily needs. But for the others who already have a traditional job, I suggest that you don't need to leave your work because of bitcoins. Bitcoin is not as stable as your traditional job. Bitcoin is good for those who are using this as a sideline.

Good idea, does not make the benchmark to bitcoin the main source of income because bitcoin poses a risk to your work.
Making bitcoin as a byproduct that generates finances  Wink
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:21:20 AM

more knowledge about bitcoin, yes it has no pension but if you are full time in bitcoin you will have an income more than your profit in your regular job, you can build your own businesses, house if you are hardworking don't focus on one job here in bitcoin just research study and you will learn on how to spend your bitcoin. I had a lot of friends focus here in bitcoin then they built they dream house and own a business because of bitcoin. It depends on people on how they can earn money here.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:41:27 AM

The combination of trading and signature campaign can brought a good earning of bitcoin without a job, for signature campaign you need to have an account that have a higher rank like hero or legendary, signature campaign have a good pay for those position. For trading you need to have a lot of knowledge and time to watch the market of crypto in order to have a decent profit out of it.
iamMhew

Activity: 688

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:44:22 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

yes. my earning is enough for me without job, because like me, im not totally educated person to find a good job to earn in real life. so i decide to find jobs that is easy for me to work in. so i find bitcoin at that time, and now after a few months ive here at our forum, working/participating on some other campaign just to earn bitcoin, the work here are not totally hard compare on the other jobs outside (regular jobs at regular hrs). so now my earning is enough for me without job.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:45:42 AM

what's your opinion

Yes you can live with bitcoin and you can live without hard permanent job becuase in bitcoin even you use this for 6-8 hrs and if you have a high rank or you always doing workhard to earn a lot of btc ithink bitcoin is enough.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:51:42 AM

most folks in second to first world countries wont find as much opportunity from the random clickwork that bitcoin provides, than if they had landed a real world job and purchased bitcoin. click work doesnt build resumes, and its hard to explain to a potential employer why posting on a forum for income qualifies you for a decent job in the real work force Smiley if you live in the third world however, and have decent computer/device access and network connectivity, it seems like you can go pretty far with a bitcoin gig (the adjusted income is comparable with the local real world average income).

you might as well flip burgers. you can at least get holiday pay, at the least, and the opportunity for unemployment benefits.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:19:19 AM

Earning enough bitcoins to make a living depends on how much money you need to make a living.
And it depends as well on how much money you have available to make investments.
I think that a well paid signature campaign can bring more money a day than a worker in a third world country earns in ten hours.

And if somebody lives in an industry nation, he has the option to do tradings. Bitcoin moves a few percent against most altcoins each day.
Let's say somebody is capable to get a profit of 0.5% every day. With a trading volume of 6 bitcoins he could make 100$ each day.

Being jobless is not practical especially if your income in bitcoin is not enough to support the needed of your family. Otherwise, earning bitcoin is a good source of extra income to have an additional budget to provide the needs and wants in the future.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:28:44 AM

what's your opinion

Yes you can live with bitcoin and you can live without hard permanent job becuase in bitcoin even you use this for 6-8 hrs and if you have a high rank or you always doing workhard to earn a lot of btc ithink bitcoin is enough.
well its always depend on how you will try to find more ways not just the activities itself but offering services and do a deep study about trading
will make you financially steady if you are willing to invest your time, we really cant say what bitcoin will bring to us if we are just relying on a single
ways, but finding more will make us for sure.
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:36:24 AM

what's your opinion

Yes it is possible if you really work hard in order to earn bitcoins, you know how to trade bitcoins, joining in signature campaign here in the forum, do jobs here that earn bitcoins and investing bitcoins by holding it in the wallet and stay for a long time that is for long term investment. Try to do earnings here then you can earn like you are working in the office.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:39:59 AM

what's your opinion

Yes it is possible if you really work hard in order to earn bitcoins, you know how to trade bitcoins, joining in signature campaign here in the forum, do jobs here that earn bitcoins and investing bitcoins by holding it in the wallet and stay for a long time that is for long term investment. Try to do earnings here then you can earn like you are working in the office.
I joined few campaigns, but none paid into my wallet and one signature campaign manager told weekly payment, still not yet got paid. I see if my member level is high then will be applying for good Signature campaigns that are legitimate in paying.

Promoting these ICO's also they kept far away to recieve payment as they say payments are after the ICO

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

most folks in second to first world countries wont find as much opportunity from the random clickwork that bitcoin provides, than if they had landed a real world job and purchased bitcoin. click work doesnt build resumes, and its hard to explain to a potential employer why posting on a forum for income qualifies you for a decent job in the real work force Smiley if you live in the third world however, and have decent computer/device access and network connectivity, it seems like you can go pretty far with a bitcoin gig (the adjusted income is comparable with the local real world average income).

you might as well flip burgers. you can at least get holiday pay, at the least, and the opportunity for unemployment benefits.
Point of view always depends on the perspective. I don't know if you realize that, but recently with Bitcoin reaching $5000 campaigns were paying 3.5USD per post. It means that you only needed about 3 posts to reach a typical salary of a burger flipper. In Europe €10 per hour is not a bad wage for entry level employee. You could make more from posting without leaving the house.
IMO current posting rates are competitive when compared to so called first world wages.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:17:56 AM

what's your opinion

I doubt that it will ALWAYS be enough. Indeed, the profit that a user may get from Bitcoin is huge but knowing that Bitcoin is volatile such that there are times that its market value is falling, the income in Bitcoin won't be stable so it won't also be enough. A decent job will provide a stable profit, so it is still needed, in my opinion. But to earn huge and stable profit, I believe that an individual should do both at the same time if he/she is capable.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

There are possibility to earn money in bitcoin without regular job. Bitcoin can sustain the needs of individual that who had earning from it. If you have a regular campaign you will earn money regularly and save your needs daily.
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

I have a regular job but i wont ever quit as of now since here in our country unemployment is very common thats why its so hard to find a stable job. Unless im earning so big on bitcoin as in bigger than my salary then maybe that would be the time to leave my job and just focus on bitcoin but right now i still need my job and im also happy with it.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:04:02 PM

it is possible if you have already earned plenty of btc since its market value today is very high. but if you are just a beginner like me I think its very hard to survive your daily lives if you will only rely your daily expenses  in btc. much safer if you have regular income and let btc as an extra income only.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:41:52 PM

I have a regular job but i wont ever quit as of now since here in our country unemployment is very common thats why its so hard to find a stable job. Unless im earning so big on bitcoin as in bigger than my salary then maybe that would be the time to leave my job and just focus on bitcoin but right now I still need my job, and I'm also happy with it.
Now you are feeling like to quit the job and focus only on how to make bitcoins. But it is horrible to stay home for a long time without doing any job. You can take a long leave and check this you will get to know what is the effect of a real job. Our real satisfaction we will get it in our job.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:47:56 PM

It's true that there is enough income in bitcoin to support his family even if there is no job, like my friend who taught me in bitcoin. He resigned to work and his daily job is post the campaign and she also invest in trading and now she buy a computer mining to make bitcoin, so I immediately believed in him because of his earnings that showed me. So you really earn enough money on bitcoin even unemployed.

Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

what's your opinion

I think it is true because we all know that bitcoin nowadays are very good in terms of extra income and we all know that bitcoin is a good thing for those who doesn't have a job and it can give us a extra income and of course income for those people who doesn't have enough job. But of course I suggest to you to find a stable job because it is way good.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:57:21 PM

Even if you join a signature campaign it wont be enough. It doesn't eat a lot of time so better get a job and do services here with the free time that you got.
That way it will be enough for rent, bills and necessities for daily living. That is what I do before but changed it for a better income. I want also to have a better future so must work harder.

Good idea! Bitcoin is a great thing we all have this day because we all know that it has a positive effect on us in a way that many people nowadays are having a income especially those people who doesn't have job. It can make a poor person earned and support their own lives. But I think it is more to have a stable job in order to earned good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: