Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19636 times)
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

I think this is possible. I have a job and I'm earning decent money through bitcoin and trading. I just started 6 months ago. Now, my earnings through bitcoin is more than my salary. It's good to consider it as a full time job, however, I don't want to depend on just bitcoin for a living. This is quiet risky because it's not certain until when cryptocurrency is this profitable.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:38 PM

I think it's real but not for all people and of course it's risky also because never know what happens tomorrow in world and what happens in it cryptoworld tomorrow. I guess better ways to have another variants if something go not by your plans. Official job can be more safety and etc. never put yourself  in Zugzwang  position where any your actions make your life awful. Because If you quit from your official job it can make your life not so good as you imagined it before. But you can read topics here use something new, try to be more qualified in this area. Good luck and don't forget about risks otherwise it can be quite painful.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

Really, I earn much better my life than if I worked in real life, but nothing is worth a real work, real liquid because sincerely I do not trust the bitcoin, it is only temporary

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

Hello. Can you understand that any investition is a concentrate of risk? Are you ready loose all money or part of them? More is depends in wich country you are licated. It's important. How much you earn and what is yours skills in cryptoworld. Need to be strong and ready for any possible and impossible situations but if someting is going  wrong you still have your official job that can provide your family. I think it's real but with many amendment. Be wice think twice!
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:57:13 PM

I think we also have to have a real job that many people see even though we have been successful in bitcoin, if we have capital from bitcoin it would be nice we open own business to be more free and able to open job vacancy for others, besides if we have our own business it would be easier to divide the time for bitcoin and the company that we run .....

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:37:20 AM

I do have a day job, but I make way much money doing stuff in the forums and trading than in my job.

I might actually go full time if I can accumulate a big enough portfolio and money.
It would be great idea but you have something to invest into it so taking it as a side job may be option and when you have enough coins then you can stay at home and can pay the days and continue it as a job it will give more money than a normal salary . There is a great chance of gaining profit in it so it is a great idea.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

I do have a day job, but I make way much money doing stuff in the forums and trading than in my job.

I might actually go full time if I can accumulate a big enough portfolio and money.
Ahan! That’s nice if you are earning much more with bitcoins and crypto currencies than your day job. Yeah you can leave your job once you have very large number of bitcoins in your wallets. Try to learn more about trading and join maximum signature campaigns for making your dream come true.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

Now I am still a student so for me the salary of bitcoin is enough for me to sustain my needs in school. The other part of it, I gave it to my parents for them to pay our bills. Because bitcoin is expensive it's okay for me that I don't a have because I can't manage to be a working student.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:32:06 PM

Now I am still a student so for me the salary of bitcoin is enough for me to sustain my needs in school. The other part of it, I gave it to my parents for them to pay our bills. Because bitcoin is expensive it's okay for me that I don't a have because I can't manage to be a working student.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

Good for you that while studying you can still give some to your parents.  The fact that you are already earning and yet you are into this outlook that you have to finish your studies even you already have money.  I can say that my earnings with bitcoin spending just an hour or two gives me the same salary for a day with my job.  But that does not mean I have to quit my job.  I can always earned the same way.  Thanks to bitcoin.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

I am earning around BTC0.04 from my signature campaign every month, and that works to around $170 at current price levels. And it is not possible to lead a comfortable life with this amount, even in the remote villages where the expenses are low. So I am fully dependent on my regular job to survive. 

Thats good enough as an extra earning. You can use that extra income for any goods you want to buy beyond your budget. That right that you did not resigned from your regular job, its enough that you have an extra income, we know that this campaign is not forever, it has duration and once it stop, you have to apply for another one.

I am totally with you man. Bitcoin us enough foe us as an extra income because no one can say that bitcoin will last forever unlike your regular job as long as you capable with it as long as you are hardworking therefore this job will last. Your regular job is a lifetime source of income but bitcoin is not.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:51:34 PM

Yes you can but it's too risky to depend on Bitcoin as a means of livelihood.You can  invest your bitcoins earnings outside bitcoin as a security.If any thing should happen to crypto currencies you have something to fall back on.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:04:54 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

I know someone who left her job in able to focus on bitcoin. Well that's why i can say it's possible as long as you know what are the possible ways of earning a bitcoin it's either through mining or going on a. signature campaign, you can also invest and i think theres a lot more.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:09:06 PM

it's very hard to predict what will happen to Bitcoin in the future, it could be a bad thing that will happen, from now we have to be prepared, too risky, mining remains the best way I think to get bitcoin ..

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:11:04 PM

what's your opinion

I know someone who left her job in able to focus on bitcoin. Well that's why i can say it's possible as long as you know what are the possible ways of earning a bitcoin it's either through mining or going on a. signature campaign, you can also invest and i think theres a lot more.

There are some people here saying they left their jobs to live from Bitcoin's income. That is a very risky idea and not adviced. Bitcoin is an unstable currency that changes its price all the time, also, it's influenced by events happening everywhere. So, it's out of control, if tomorrow an important country bans Bitcoin the price will be affect and even you are on the another side of the world you will be affected too.

Mining isn't a good way to earn Bitcoins for the common user. Signature Campaign helps, but it's not enough to live from its income. Possible to live from Bitcoin's income without a job if you have much money invested and earn passive income from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:08:59 PM

what's your opinion

I prefer that you get your day job while working here in this forum for a campaign so you can get an extra income, But if you want to know if working or trading here is enough for living ? then i prefer that you should join signature campaigns rather than trading because the pay outs is quiet high and with good budgeting then you can obviously survive in a month.
Well it is possible to earn using bitcoin only and no job but I think it is not the good idea to quit your job isn’t?  It is good to have the job and the work on the bitcoin talk forum… it is very important to keep your work in the real job and the bitcoin at the same time. The price of the bitcoin is high and it is best time to invest in the bitcoin for more profit, so it is good to invest in bitcoin to save something for your future as well..
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

I know few people who live only from what they earn with mining but it sucks if you ask me.

You should have a job just to be able to justify the taxes and stuff.
Im not quite sure that a person cam live by just depending on the earning with bitcoin because we all know that the price of it is yes promising but it is still unpredictable. And also to just live with bitcoin's earnings that is to little if you are going to support a family, even for a one person it is not sustainable. And also bitcoin is designed to be a long term earnings.
bitblackred

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:33:49 PM

With the help of bitcoin, you can earn enough only if you know how to trade.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:11:48 PM

Well for me, currently I'm doing bitcoin straight 24/7 no any other job but bitcoin. Bitcoin is making me a lot of profit these days better than all my previous businesses and online jobs from my freelancing jobs to selling online courses. Everybody can start here from Signature campaign, to bitcoin mining up to bitcoin trading which is the most profitable part. With all these forms of getting bitcoin everybody would quit his job trust me because it way more profitable than any 9-5 job out there.
jc89

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:41:45 AM

what's your opinion

Possibly. Given that you already have the tools for mining, the knowledge in trading and an established account in this forum.

First, you have to have the tools in mining as a startup. We know that you have to acquire at least 8 to 12 of those gaming VCs and the rigs and other tools which are somewhat an expensive package. Then if you have the knowledge for trading you can use portions of your coins from mining to trade. And then there's the signature campaigns here in the forum. Let's say you have at least sr. member or better yet a legendary account. If you already have these three, then yes you won't need an 8-hour day job to get by. You'll have plenty in your wallet to pay for your everyday expenses and pay for insurance and stuffs.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: