Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19646 times)
culun86

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:46:09 AM

if i still have to be sufficient, because i do not have work offline, so if i make bitcoin is the source of livelihood without bitcoin my life no meaning anymore, good work bitcoin  Cool
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:19:47 AM

for now I have not enough just with btc because I have still very small, maybe later I will be more serious looking btc without having to work elsewhere.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:09:24 AM

Yes it is possible but i think the risk is high. The industry is volatile , risky and changes from time time. I would suggest not to abandon or totally abandon your permanent work say if you have office works that gives you stable income. Maybe or think again if you are earning amount of money is already enough for your needs if it is not, then dont quit the regular job.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:21:27 AM

Actually, the result of bitcoin for our daily lives can be said to be fulfilled but I think about saving for the future. and work the results for the needs while the bitcoin for everyday
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:25:08 AM

Yes it's nice to earn enough bitcoin specially when you don't have a regular job, in fact I am one of those who earn bitcoin even they don't have job because you only need capital here so you can start trading bitcoin or by just using your internet connection you can work here at the forum and earn a lot of bitcoin over time.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:35:44 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

We don't know the future of bitcoin like having a nations war where bitcoin will be impossible to transact and become useless so i say i will invest some of the 1BTC into entrepreneurship. Having an own stable business will make your way of living a perfect stable without a regular job. You could combine bitcoin and business to earn a huge profit.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:40:12 AM

I also think that without trading bitcoin it is not possible to earn sufficient money. but many expenses may be managed through bitcoin work like review, adds etc. So one should be always in touch with bitcoin platform so that may be involve in trading also.  
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:41:11 AM

yes it is possible to earn alot with Bitcoin without a Job But the most important thing is hard work to get the fruit if that hard work.
So to start earning with Bitcoin to get a full understanding of bitcoin.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:46:12 AM

Yes it is possible but will I suggest doing it instead of a real job? Then no. Yes I know earning Bitcoin online is possible in many ways but the one thing I am concerned the most is its volatility and making a volatile currency as your main income can cause you a lot of problems because your buying power will be different from each period you might by lesser items compared to last week and you might buy more compared to other weeks.if you are looking for sustainability than you might need to find a job paying with fiat currency.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:52:09 AM

I agree with what you expressed, with the work of becoming a regular employee we can not possibly turn the family what else a very small monthly income, by joining the bitcoin I think our daily needs are sufficient. Wink
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:56:11 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job..
I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?
another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/.. that's it for the time being to alive without job.
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:01:57 AM

I think it's possible- because there are many ways to earn bitcoin! Some people earn a bitcoin by trading and somebody mining can be earn a lot bitcoin now!and It is possible to earn bitcoin with doing signature campaign,  in addition to that a lot of ways can be bitcoin income!.so i think it is possible to most of people. Smiley
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:04:06 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Yes, In bitcoin you can do earn enough money.this do earn money you find out big volume and invest your bitcoin.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:47:37 AM

I think it's possible- because there are many ways to earn bitcoin! Some people earn a bitcoin by trading and somebody mining can be earn a lot bitcoin now!and It is possible to earn bitcoin with doing signature campaign,  in addition to that a lot of ways can be bitcoin income!.so i think it is possible to most of people. Smiley
There is a lot of ways in making money in bitcoin and those are one of the main sources or ways of making money in bitcoin. But there is a way to make money or bitcoin that is enough for a living and that is signature campaign where you will work on a campaign and because of that, you will be rewarded either bitcoin or altcoin and you can sell those cryptocurrencies in exchange of fiat to support yourself.
MetaSk

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

If I ever reach that state, where I am earning enough Bitcoins to live of, I would not quit my job.
Sure, having the whole day for your self and to do whatever you want sound fun, but it could be boring after some time.

I would agree with my employer on a part-time contract, 3 working days a week or something like that - just to keep my feet on the ground and maintain social contact Cheesy
cakra

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:59:35 AM

however to get bitcoin also need money. or at least when the process of profiting from bitcoin also needs money for living expenses. so a regular job is also needed in my opinion.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:04:41 AM

Right now I don’t have a job and my only means of income is joining signature campaign, the rate for my rank is already big if i convert it in our currency its already the same as a regular employee with a basic pay here in my country. I can say that what I am getting from here is just enough to pay bills a little bit of savings and a food in my plate.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

I guessing you can do it part time full tmie not a good idea

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:10:52 AM

what's your opinion

Try to trade. many people are now getting money because of the trading. try and you can earn many bitcoins.

Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:06:18 AM

Yes! It is possible to earn enough from bitcoin without a job. In signature campaign, bounty campaign and trading can fullfill your everyday life. Bitcoin can secure your future. You just need to use it right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: