Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19637 times)
sarojan9980

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

My Identity Coin

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:08:52 PM

absolutely you can earn but you need that much of skills about bitcoin. in starting slightly it is difficult to earn but when you get experience then depending on your skills you get more profit in it.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:42:33 PM

If something happens to Bitcoin in the future, that could be a bad thing to happen, from now on we must be prepared, too risky
Many people earn a good amount of bitcoin here on this forum by participating in various signature and avatar campaigns and it is really a effective way to earn money without any investment. Also there are most of the people who don’t have job but totally rely on bitcoins to help balance their financial condition.

If bitcoins are treated as a full time job then surely they can give you  a lot of profit daily similar to any offline job. So, yes, we can earn a good living without job but just by bitcoins.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:46:37 PM

My Wife has earned this year enough to cover a wage but I have not yet because I still have a full time job but I would like to be confident enough one day to earn enough from Bitcoin in order to give up my full time job and be able to work from home like my Wife does. She works very hard but working at home for yourself is much better than working for small peanuts for a Boss that perhaps does not value or appreciate you in any way. Bitcoin has given us a chance and a glimpse into the future. You young people are very lucky to have this chance.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Delisaara

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

may be,but you have to think about all that,if you want to make a decision,
no one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future,
if I still have not completely left my job every day,I am a meatball trader.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

it depends on the people who want to just focus on bitcoin and don't want to find job, and the needs of every individual. if they think it is good enough to earn bitcoin that can sustain their daily needs they don't need to find job and focus on the bitcoin. but if they want to have job while bitcoin, it's better to have double income.

Yes you are correct.  It depends on the person on how much he or she needs it.  If you do not have a job then maybe you are really into earning much bitcoin.  I personally have a job and yet I earned a good amount of money from bitcoin, I still sticking to my job.  I can do both anyways.  That means I have double income.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?
In my opinion no because you won't get any bitcoins for free.
Since you are asking this kind of question I suppose you are not miner so you will have to earn them and that means work. So instead going to office you will work at home.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

I have a full job I have to do every day. I always share the time to engage in bitcoin, yes in all the plans I've set up to get and what I want.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:10:09 PM

it is possible but not advisable specially if you don't have other source of income aside from your job. It's true you can earn so much maybe greater compared to regular salary so if you deemed it to be worth the risk then there will be no problem.
Earning enough bitcoin to fulfill your daily needs it is possible but people are forgetting that most formal jobs have lots of benefits, for once if you receive a check from a company all your taxes are paid already, while this is not the case with bitcoin, second the fact that you know exactly how much you are going to earn beforehand, while this is impossible to know with bitcoin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:24:18 PM

It is possible, but only if you have the necessary skills. But I don't recommend you completely abandon official work. No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. You risk to remain without money and pensions. You will agree with me it is very risky.
Actually, you can really make money without job and if you have great skills you can really do that. In addition to that, I agree that no one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. Lastly, you should not abandon your job because it will also help you to make high income.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:31:13 PM

It is quite very possible to earn regularly with the Bitcoin and also trading with the altcoins too. I know of someone who resigned his 8-5pm job to face his cryptocurrency business fully. And he has not regretted this at all. If you have a job, it can be a side earning. And if alone, it can really stand alone as a real source of income which is regular. You can also on the long run establish other physical businesses.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:54:47 PM

I just started doing bitcoin but very positive with it. You can do it without financia l investments, just pure efforts. A friend of mine quit his job to focus doung bitcoin. I think it is a good decision because if you will earn more eith more time freedom then why hesitate?

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:07:33 PM

It is possible, but only if you have the necessary skills. But I don't recommend you completely abandon official work. No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. You risk to remain without money and pensions. You will agree with me it is very risky.
Actually, you can really make money without job and if you have great skills you can really do that. In addition to that, I agree that no one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. Lastly, you should not abandon your job because it will also help you to make high income.
Right. You cannot depend in only one job and it is better to do both because we cannot predict what will happen in the future. Better not to leave stable job even the salary in working on bitcoin is much higher because having stable job can give you monthly income which can support your daily finances and no delay of receiving the salary. Both can help to have more money that will be enough to save and invest for the future.

FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:13:43 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins
Yes it is possible. But first you will have to get some experience. According to statistics - 90% of people lose money first. In the case of bitcoin, the option is to buy and hold.
btcpt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:21:16 PM

most of the people do trading or exchange bitcoin thats how they got their money bitcoin value climbed up more than 1000% in 1/2 years thats why everyone in the bitcoin business making money
mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:39:52 PM

Earning enough with Bitcoin without job? Yes it can, if you have a enough capital to invest in bitcoin you are good in trading or have a lot of mining rig.. also you have to be wise in putting a invest...you must have your study and that site before investing to avoid being scam

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:02:49 PM

Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job is possible for only those that expertise on that area because it requires some certain skills time, bitcoin is not just what you will wake up one morning and start doing without knowing what you are doing. Earning Bitcoin is a job it self.

DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:43:42 PM

It really depends on how much are you earning from bitcoin,. however, job is really a more stable earning and we don't know when bitcoin will subside..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:55:51 PM

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

I think it's possible if you have multiple accounts here in the forum, it would be hard to sustain a steady income if you only have 1 account and if you're joining signature campaigns. It will take a month before you earn and your earnings is not sure because it depends on the trading price of your coins or tokens.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:59:59 PM

what's your opinion

Its possible to quit a regular job to focus on bitcoin because my friend do that he earn more money on bitcoin than to his work for 8 hours. His salary is only 300 php or 6$ a day but on bitcoin he made 20-30$ a day on trading.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:23:16 PM

what's your opinion

for some people, fixed income from bitcoin can be obtained because it is professional in bitcoin trading but for some others only as income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: