Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19637 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:27:24 PM

It really depends on how much are you earning from bitcoin,. however, job is really a more stable earning and we don't know when bitcoin will subside..

In my opinion we can also recognize this earning a job. We are the workers and we have our managers and bosses. We are being paid depends on our performance, we did something bad we are not paid.
But still, the job here are a good sideline but not as the main job or main source of income. Better find a job that will suit your skill or a job where you can be happy and contented.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:31:49 PM

How do you earn enough Bitcoin to live without a job? You would need to live in a country where everything is very cheap to just live off a signature campaign. Tongue

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:04:55 AM

It is possible, but only if you have the necessary skills. But I don't recommend you completely abandon official work. No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. You risk to remain without money and pensions. You will agree with me it is very risky.
Exactly, it is important to secure our future and to have a passive income monthly for us to survive. Talking about the money we possibly get from bitcoin isn't totally good enough if you are just in the lower rank, but in the higher there is a chance. We can't still rely on bitcoin at all, even though we can make money from here but still we find ways in addition to our income.
100%succes

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:18:33 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins
although in the wallet there is little money, if you try and use your skills about bitcoin, there are many bitcoin projects that are big results without having to work 8 hours.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:20:07 AM

It is possible, but only if you have the necessary skills. But I don't recommend you completely abandon official work. No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in the future. You risk to remain without money and pensions. You will agree with me it is very risky.
Exactly, it is important to secure our future and to have a passive income monthly for us to survive. Talking about the money we possibly get from bitcoin isn't totally good enough if you are just in the lower rank, but in the higher there is a chance. We can't still rely on bitcoin at all, even though we can make money from here but still we find ways in addition to our income.

Absolutely, no serious mind will leave his full time job for Bitcoin because that should be the main source of income whereas Bitcoin and other freelance jobs become secondary source of income.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:52:01 AM

so far I only rely on bitcoin as the main income, the last few years I have no job. and until now the income from bitcoin is more than enough to meet daily needs Cool

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:01:12 AM

for me personally is not enough. I still work in the real world. I can not be too focused in the bitcoin, because I still pioneered work in the world of crypto. but as time passes, I'm sure I will succeed in the bitcoin world
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:06:51 AM

By joining the social media campaign  and signature  campaign, you can earn money everyday. so that, it's help you to get a better life.on the other hand,job paid money to you monthly. so,i think without a job, you can earn enough with bitcoin.
I agree, it is possible if we work hard, do not also rely on the value of bitcoin that it will still increase also work hard to gain profit everyday or every month. We can join social media campaign and signature campaign, or maybe you can also trade and invest if you already have a good amount of bitcoin.  Cheesy
same here, even without a job just like me i can earn enough for my daily needs since im still a student but im not waiting for my parents to give me money, im providing what i need for myself since the first time i earn my own money.
Well, that's a big help to your family, especially for us who has just enough income for our daily needs. We are not that rich people that just relying on our parents, we need to work hard for our daily expenses and needs especially for our families and education, so, bitcoin is a big help for everyone especially for us and I am so lucky that I've known bitcoin than anyone else, because there are still a lot of people that doesn't have idea about bitcoin. Even I don't have a regular job. I still earn because of bitcoin.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:10:59 AM

I think it could be possible to earn enough money for you to consider it as the source of your income. But joining in bounties are not enough, you need to learn how to trade and invest in coins. Learning about how cryptoworld is moving is the key for you to earn big, having said these, there are lots of people who left their jobs and are happy and having thentime of their lives focusing on bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:16:08 AM

By joining the social media campaign  and signature  campaign, you can earn money everyday. so that, it's help you to get a better life.on the other hand,job paid money to you monthly. so,i think without a job, you can earn enough with bitcoin.
I agree, it is possible if we work hard, do not also rely on the value of bitcoin that it will still increase also work hard to gain profit everyday or every month. We can join social media campaign and signature campaign, or maybe you can also trade and invest if you already have a good amount of bitcoin.  Cheesy
same here, even without a job just like me i can earn enough for my daily needs since im still a student but im not waiting for my parents to give me money, im providing what i need for myself since the first time i earn my own money.
Well, that's a big help to your family, especially for us who has just enough income for our daily needs. We are not that rich people that just relying on our parents, we need to work hard for our daily expenses and needs especially for our families and education, so, bitcoin is a big help for everyone especially for us and I am so lucky that I've known bitcoin than anyone else, because there are still a lot of people that doesn't have idea about bitcoin. Even I don't have a regular job. I still earn because of bitcoin.
even some of us here dont have job we can provide our needs for everyday it is an advantage because when the right time and we have job we can still here in bitcoin forum we know all things here so when some o us here can now have regular job we can now use this as our sideline.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Influmezo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:16:15 AM

For me individually not adequate with bitcoin without jobBecause I consider we need to have a continual revenue, even though the bitcoin we get occasionally unsure volume so bitcoin for me to be a facet filling free timeAlthough it is feasible for some individuals bitcoin be the major cash flow for them 
vafro

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

Getting a secure work is the best alternative below and btc is only a sideline. the explanation for that is crypto currencies are fluctuating whether or not we like it or not. beside having some close friends at a perform place isn't really negative both. you can have fun with them, talk with them when you have a difficulty and the greatest element is when in moments of want you can burrow income from them.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:52:00 PM

if I am not enough ,, however I need a real job, such as being a teacher, office person, bank clerk, and others, not just relying on bitcoin ,, although bitcoin is more promising ,,, it means that the main job is bitcoin and its side job is a real job ,, Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

I am earning way more than my boring 9 to 6 job so I quit finally and just investing crypto currenciews and forex.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:01:23 PM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Yes. If you are not married yet and just living alone, you can make enough for a living, especially in third world countries. I'm a student and I calculated that theoretically, I can fulfill my daily expense from Bitcoin related activities like participating in signature campaign and daily trading. But still, I won't quit my study because I don't know how the future in Bitcoin economy will be, just in case. So it is just a way to get a lot of extra money for me currently and it's great!
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:35:42 PM

what's your opinion

Although bitcoin can provide a large income online, I think it is still not enough to depend all your life and daily expenses into it by quitting your first job and just focusing into earning of bitcoins for larger income. It will be still more beneficial if you will still have your physical job and working into earning of bitcoin as well. In this way, you can earn and gain larger income because upon combining those two sources of income, both can provide and give you large income which is really beneficial on your part.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hich_ang

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

With experience you can easily touch a decent income from bitcoin maybe bigger than regular job income. But it's little hard to begin.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:21:56 PM

what's your opinion

Although bitcoin can provide a large income online, I think it is still not enough to depend all your life and daily expenses into it by quitting your first job and just focusing into earning of bitcoins for larger income. It will be still more beneficial if you will still have your physical job and working into earning of bitcoin as well. In this way, you can earn and gain larger income because upon combining those two sources of income, both can provide and give you large income which is really beneficial on your part.
Your opinion is quite good though. I also think that through the two sources of income,it will make you more productive knowing that the two beneficial way can help you grow well rounded in terms of earning money and having your own job. If the case is like this to me then I won't quit but since I encountered a problem so I needed to quit my job and focus on bitcoin specifically in my health. So I need to be a home buddy so I can work at home and I think it's not bad at all. What do you think?

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:23:59 PM

a lot of people said it before, but i have a friend who is earning a lot of money by creating facebook fanpages and selling them for bitcoins, the same with twitter and instagram accounts, he farms those accounts with real followers and targeted traffic, and then he sell them all at a fair price, a lot of people are interested in buying them since some bussiness needs that specific traffic for their own.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:30:07 PM

what's your opinion

Well for me, it is still not enough for me to just depend on what bitcoin can provide because we all know that even though bitcoin can provide us a large income online, there are still instances that bitcoin's price rate get into dump that makes it hard for us to gain a large income because we will tend to hold it for a while until it pumps up again. Also it really takes time before earning an income with bitcoin. So for us to be able to serve as a back up source if bitcoin really takes too long to provide income is to still have physical job in which it can help us to have our income to spend to avoid shortage. It will be much more also beneficial if you will still work in both for larger income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: