Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:35:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19637 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

To all no jobs ,heres bitcoin now to have an income even if tour home.You earn on bitcoin more than enough.My daughter earn for this month until this day is worth 80k already.So this bitcoin now is very interesting than on regular job because earnings is higher.ln bitcoin you can earn more than you exoect and can profit big amount of value.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:34:29 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

To all no jobs ,heres bitcoin now to have an income even if tour home.You earn on bitcoin more than enough.My daughter earn for this month until this day is worth 80k already.So this bitcoin now is very interesting than on regular job because earnings is higher.ln bitcoin you can earn more than you exoect and can profit big amount of value.

It requires a lot of time and strategic skills to earn big amount in bitcoins especially if your only a beginner. However if you already know more about bitcoins and trading you will earn triple than ordinary worker earns.Depending on your lifestyle bitcoin earnings could be enough but it is always safe to have back up plans of another source of income in case unpredictable situation comes.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:00:49 AM

yes it's possible because many bitcoiner here make full time bitcoiner, and change their job on it. it is possible if your rank is in the highest ranking because you can earn enough money to sustain the needs of your family.
loda.doa

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

I think you underestimate people who focus on bitcoin. for me bitcoin is a land for a living. regardless of real-world work. bitcoin help I have a steady job with top wages rather than the ground in my country
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:54:21 AM

possibilities can happen, if you have a good mining equipment. this happened to my friend who did not work at all by relying on mining results. The second option you have to fully understand the bitcoin market analysis, and factors that influence the fluctuations in bitcoin. this is not an easy job required experience and understanding in the market
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:58:20 AM

If people are lazy or don't have the skills in decent job then bitcoin can be the answer if he/she knows and have the knowledge to start and know how to do bitcoin .. note bitcoin also need time and efforts .
But I don't just do bitcoin because no one knows when will these can be no longer valueable and having job is good to have a stable income
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:05:33 AM

Earning Bitcoin here in forum is not enough.  Though,  if you are legendary rank,  then the pay out on sig campaigns will be huge.  But it is not stable as campaigns get over and you need to find one..  you need to be resourceful and find any skill related jobs on marketplace.  In addition,  you can also earn in freelancing jobs who pay Bitcoin.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

Earning Bitcoin here in forum is not enough.  Though,  if you are legendary rank,  then the pay out on sig campaigns will be huge.  But it is not stable as campaigns get over and you need to find one..  you need to be resourceful and find any skill related jobs on marketplace.  In addition,  you can also earn in freelancing jobs who pay Bitcoin.
It is about bitcoin and not only here in our forum. If you know how to trade then you can make a living in bitcoin without working on a regular job. Bitcoin earnings here in our forum is enough as a capital to put in a trading site and start trading with it and if you will have a good skills and analyzation in trading then you can become a successful person someday because of trading.
Okuman

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:26:33 AM

Because my investment technology is insufficient, I am studying.
I work, and it is necessary to earn investment capital.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:35:06 AM

I am earning around BTC0.04 from my signature campaign every month, and that works to around $170 at current price levels. And it is not possible to lead a comfortable life with this amount, even in the remote villages where the expenses are low. So I am fully dependent on my regular job to survive. 

Thats good enough as an extra earning. You can use that extra income for any goods you want to buy beyond your budget. That right that you did not resigned from your regular job, its enough that you have an extra income, we know that this campaign is not forever, it has duration and once it stop, you have to apply for another one.
agree now so many people leave their job and move to bitcoin, i think the reason that a lot money from bitcoin better than money from real jobs

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:39:24 AM

Yes it’s not quite possible to earn enough money by relying only on bitcoin or any currency because these currencies are quiet volatile.
If you are a good in trading, have lots of knowledge and experience even though you cannot rely on this completely for your daily earnings.
You can use it as an additional instrument for your income.
Its a good opportunity for those who are retired have their own business or who work from home. Full time bitcoin work may destroy your personal /family life, in office you have certain time limit for work, your responsibilities are also fixed.
While doing bitcoin mining one cannot work in time frame.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:44:54 AM

what's your opinion

So far, I think it would be enough. Knowing that I have my parents assistance with my finances, bitcoin would only be an extra income for me to buy the things I want. Another thing is that bitcoin is knownto be effective in earning money so I think it would just be enough for me.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:46:42 AM

When Bitcoin price started to climb to $3,000 versus 1 USD thats the time when Bitcoin started getting attention specially those who are in real life trading. If you are planning to leave your day job and consider joining signature campaign as your day to day work, its not a good idea. Its a good side job, but one that pays the bills? No! Maybe not yet. Consider learning how to trade alts.
Rajat97

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:57:08 AM

what's your opinion

I think Bitcoins should be a source of other revenue because you can get bitcoins but you can't earn them. Foe time being bitcoins are just to hold when they become more valuable maybe you can have a proper living on bitcoins.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:01:07 AM

too risky if you leave official work for bitcoin, because not necessarily future bitcoin like now, could you lose your job and money at once.

snowyy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:06:13 AM

If you are looking for a steady income, bitcoin is not what you are looking. I suggest, you should not quit your regular job because it actually gives you regular pay. While, bitcoin... You can think of it as your extra source of income.
catalystal

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

It would be hard for me to depend on bitcoin earnings alone, as this has the tendency to vary from month to month or even week after week. Many of us are after stability, so we try to look for a source of income that will give us stable earnings on a consistent basis. Although my day time job can be stressful at times, I just can't give it up because I have been doing it for many years. If the time comes that bitcoin becomes stable and more opportunities are available, I might go full time into it, but for now, having a job and earning with bitcoin is the way to go for me.
Crypto1992

Activity: 84

Tokenpay

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

Yes it is possible with your dedication.But I suggest you not to stop your regular work.You should have a regular source of income unlike an irregular one like Bitcoin.Have a good regular source of income. It is only possible with your day job.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:43:27 AM

I think it is possible to earn enough bitcoin without a job.you can earn trading,mining and campaigning etc.but if you have job then you can continue your job. besides you can earn Bitcoin.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:45:11 AM

It is definately possible if you know what you are doing. You will need some starting capital to do be able to invest in some projects or trade coins, but once you have that you should be set. A signature campaign can also earn 100-200 usd a month if you are high ranked and get into one of the higher paying ones.

Don't waste time with stuff like faucets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: