Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pegascoin [PGC] | Ethash | 100% Pow  (Read 90288 times)
LilBoby

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiquidMining

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 03:13:43 PM by LiquidMining

Dev: If you want your coin to be mined, you need to add it to a decent exchange:

Abucoins, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Poloniex or YoBit will get you listed on most mining sites, including whattomine.com which is where most professional miners get their info from
Price for listing on most exchanges is very expensive (now).

So how are you going to generate interest in the project? What is the point of this coin other than to store in DOB and get more coins? I'm not being rude, if I'm going to give you my hashpower I need to understand what the point of this coin is and how I can sustain/profit from it. I've read about DOB and it's interesting, but what will be this coins main application? what is project orbitary? and what are your roadmap goals over the next 1-3 years
pegascoin (OP)

Activity: 316
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

Web wallet from now support nickname as recipient.
More information check on our discord server https://discord.gg/KYXDgqV

Pegascoin [PGC]  ✺➤➤➤  Ethash  100% POW
 ▲◉▲ Project DOB  ➤  Unique DepositaryOnBlockchain ▲◉▲
 ✔ NO PREMINE ✔  WALLETS  ✔ EXCHANGE ✔ WHITEPAPER ✔ SUPPORT
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

DEV -- what do you think overall about Stocks.Exchange and dealing with them? Are they trustworthy? I am a little dubious.
LiquidMining

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

Dev: If you want your coin to be mined, you need to add it to a decent exchange:

Abucoins, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Poloniex or YoBit will get you listed on most mining sites, including whattomine.com which is where most professional miners get their info from

So how are you going to generate interest in the project? What is the point of this coin other than to store in DOB and get more coins? I'm not being rude, if I'm going to give you my hashpower I need to understand what the point of this coin is and how I can sustain/profit from it. I've read about DOB and it's interesting, but what will be this coins main application? what is project orbitary? and what are your roadmap goals over the next 1-3 years

If you could answer this question please Dev
pegascoin (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

DEV -- what do you think overall about Stocks.Exchange and dealing with them? Are they trustworthy? I am a little dubious.
it is our first exchnage and for all time they was not have issues with pgc trade.

Romanovic

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:38:56 PM

I just want to comment on the logo only, because the logo is very cool. Because of the logo, it is possible to attract the attention of prospective followers / investors to visit your page and learn it. Hopefully all goes smoothly as planned.
LiquidMining

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Until this question is answered I won't be hashing this coin anymore - It's a valid question and not answering it is only going to put off more people when they research this coin and find this thread. I liked the idea of accruing profits from DOB, but it looks like you have literally no idea where you want this coin to go. Seems more like a hobby than a project
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 11:38:13 AM by cdrx

Pegascoin has a roadmap. If you see the roadmap you can see that developer overdelivered. He already made what was on the roadmap even earlier and more than roadmap.

did
First Exchange (stocks.exchange)
DOB 1.0
Web Wallet with DOB support
P2P Exchange
Second Exchange (btc-alpha.com)
DOB 2.0

#changer in discord
#nickname for DOBs

and more. DOB was not easy, its custom. Look at other coins how long it takes to make something.

Project orbitary is set for Q4 2018 and if possible will make it. Details are unknown yet, since ideea is inovative. Maybe will release, as is not easy. Or maybe will be something else.

We are now Q1 2018.

Asking for a roadmap for 3 years is not doable, no coin there can promise a roadmap for so long. It's easy to write something, but that thing must be done, too. What pegascoin dev did in 7 months others can't do it, except a release and some masternode launch, copy from other coin.

What pegascoin does is pretty unique, in his own way and design.

* Abucoins, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Poloniex - too expensive for a no premine coin.

* YoBit - he intended since begining to apply - but many says is a scam exchange. Do you want YoBit for pegascoin ?

* Generate interest in the project - one of the nice things that gets interest is a really daily giveway in discord #giveway channel.

I am sure more will come, but you need to have patience, mine the coin and trade wisely. Coin is still young. Many coins pumped and died because they don't offer nothing, no development. I am confidend in this coin that some day will be something. Now is undervaluated. To grow fast needs money. Since no premine, takes a bit more time, that's all.
slymbal007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:40:34 AM

I agree.Pegascoin is a very good long term investment.By the end of 2018 we will start to see it rise
cdrx

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

Please check #trading in our https://discord.gg/KYXDgqV and vote for our next exchange listing.
pegascoin (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

Until this question is answered I won't be hashing this coin anymore - It's a valid question and not answering it is only going to put off more people when they research this coin and find this thread. I liked the idea of accruing profits from DOB, but it looks like you have literally no idea where you want this coin to go. Seems more like a hobby than a project
Most time i am in discord. and if you want quick answer welcome to discord.https://discord.gg/KYXDgqV
Main applications here DOBs(DOB1 and DOB2). Also we have p2p exchange to trade directly person to person. If you read from ANN from first page than you was see that this blockchain maded to launch  projects like we have now. When we will have new interested project than we implement him here.

kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:48:36 PM

Pegascoin has a roadmap. If you see the roadmap you can see that developer overdelivered. He already made what was on the roadmap even earlier and more than roadmap.

did
DOB 1.0
P2P Exchange
DOB 2.0

#changer in discord
#nickname for DOBs

and more. DOB was not easy, its custom. Look at other coins how long it takes to make something.

Project orbitary is set for Q4 2018 and if possible will make it. Details are unknown yet, since ideea is inovative. Maybe will release, as is not easy. Or maybe will be something else.

We are now Q1 2018.

Asking for a roadmap for 3 years is not doable, no coin there can promise a roadmap for so long. It's easy to write something, but that thing must be done, too. What pegascoin dev did in 7 months others can't do it, except a release and some masternode launch, copy from other coin.

* Abucoins, Bitfinex, Bittrex, Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Poloniex - too expensive for a no premine coin.

* YoBit - he intended since begining to apply - but many says is a scam exchange. Do you want YoBit for pegascoin ?

* Generate interest in the project - one of the nice things that gets interest is a really daily giveway in discord #giveway channel.

I am sure more will come, but you need to have patience, mine the coin and trade wisely. Coin is still young. Many coins pumped and died because they don't offer nothing, no development. I am confidend in this coin that some day will be something. Now is undervaluated. To grow fast needs money. Since no premine, takes a bit more time, that's all.

YoBit will be good choice - it`s not scam and this exchage is in list of whattomine
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

Pegas is the best way to commit for long term investments by depositing in the dacs or dobs, you make sure to hodl without any worries, stress or uncertainty. I think pegas has a lot potential for 2 or 3 years, you can see 3 years old coins that did nothing all this time and they pumped like crazy in previous cycles, pegas will be different because the pump will for sure be with a purpose Smiley
miner2k18

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

so what is the minimum requirements to participate in DOB2.0 ?
LiquidMining

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

did
DOB 1.0
P2P Exchange
DOB 2.0

#changer in discord
#nickname for DOBs

We are now Q1 2018.

I agree that the developer has delivered on the current road map, perhaps my remark about it being a hobby was a little OTT, I was very frustrated that my question wasn't being answered. In fact, the DOB was what drew me to this coin when I heard about it.

I don't agree that a road map for 1-3 years is too much to ask. Also as someone who is looking to invest resources into this coin the fact that "Project Orbitary" has literally no details is not attractive. As for now until more details are forth coming I will be watching from afar, but with interest.
CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

I want to open a DAC but I don't have enough coins, any suggestions? I only have 5k :/

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
cdrx

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

I want to open a DAC but I don't have enough coins, any suggestions? I only have 5k :/

(Buy another 46K or mine them) or... with only 5K you can open only DOB 1.0 with 100 or 1000 deposits. They open @823204

See http://dob.pegascoin.com/
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

May be do in new DOB deposits option like:
  (I agree) / (Don t agree)
- Donate 20% of my DOB profit to listing on Binance, for example.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Ucrypto

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

Hello, add please Ucrypto.net to your pool list.
https://ucrypto.net/pools/
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: