Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why do governments don't make BTC illegal worldwide ?  (Read 8098 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

It can not be done simultaneously, because governments in each country have different views on bitcoin. So with many considerations the new government can vote. But so far I think bitcoin growth in many countries has improved.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

I'm wondering this because is such a real threat to bank system and we all know how banks and governments are tightly linked !

BTC could make people more autonomous, self-resilient, being their own bank. You can use it like cash, making your transaction almost untraceable (or untraceable using e.g. monero or dash or laundry systems) : this is governments worst nightmare, isn't it ?

some reasons why the government does not legalize Bitcoin is:
1. Bitcoin prices cannot be controlled by the state.
2. There is no guarantee that the price of Bitcoin will be stable, the Government is afraid that if the price of Bitcoin falls, many of its citizens will suffer losses.
3. Anonymous Transactions, so the government cannot trace the person doing the transaction.
4. If all citizens use Bitcoin I think the currency of that country will be destroyed.
jackjones53

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

with this, everything is clear. no government will like that people can make transactions with the crypto currency absolutely without their intervention, save on commissions and make instant transfers. the world simply does not need a banking system.
Sammy198943

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

they are making so much money from it, so its impossible to make it illegal
reidel21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

it is impossible to do if only a few countries do that, it will be worth it, I think if you want to make illegal bitcoin in the whole world there must be a world institution that consists of all countries that agree with bitcoin in the legal
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Now a lot of people and companies are changing their opinions about the crypt world! This crypto market is not understandable to many investors, as well as a lot of crooks in the crypto market! on this, large investors and the state are very cautious about the crypto market! I'm sure that crypto coins and the whole system is the future! If you look at how the economy has changed in 8 years and the crypto market has changed, then I am sure that soon the crypto world and the whole system will come to every house and to every man! sooner or later there will be legalization all over the world, but this should be done step by step and very carefully!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

To make bitcoin illegal in he whole world is not possible to start with.
One , bitcoin is just a virtual currency that doesn't have a centralised regulatory body.
So how will the government be able to make it illegal.?

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

I think that governments don't need to make crypto illegal at the moment. For sure some of them are involved in this market either. And we all know that crypto is a nice way to multiply your money, especially if you have inner information sources. so until they are also interested in crypto, it will stay like unbanned.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

I'm wondering this because is such a real threat to bank system and we all know how banks and governments are tightly linked !

BTC could make people more autonomous, self-resilient, being their own bank. You can use it like cash, making your transaction almost untraceable (or untraceable using e.g. monero or dash or laundry systems) : this is governments worst nightmare, isn't it ?

The reason why bitcoin couldn't be available in the entirety of the world, is because some countries deem bitcoin as lethal and harmful for their economic growth. Most of the countries that ban bitcoin are the third world countries who wanted to focus more on the stature of their economy than other things like bitcoin.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:45:35 AM

Even of the government legalize the usage of cryptocurrency still they have no in control of it. The government has no power to stabilize the price value of cryptocurrency, what the government can do is to regulate the securities of cryptocurrency to avoid illegal transaction. The government also afraid of cryptocurrency to use for money laundering which they don't want to happen once they legalize it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:50:28 AM

Why should it be declared illegal if it greatly helps the people not only gaining extra income but also the ease of transferring money to any stranger world wide. It is created not to bypass government but to bypass banks and that will made the transaction fast and tax free.
maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:54:10 AM

Because the stability of Bitcoin is almost none. In fact, we see that Bitcoin is constantly on the move and that is not consistent with the long-term security of the bank. Nobody knows it's going up or down. So the government always cares for it
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:13:31 AM

Every government has a different way of responding to Bitcoin in the future because that's why Bitcoin has never been legalized around the world.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

Governments don't make bitcoin illegal worldwide because there are some country knows that their country will be successful or rich when they make bitcoin illegal. They all know the benefits of working here in bitcoin so they make it legal.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:19:18 AM

Yes and most importantly if bitcoin or altcoins becomes legal and most of the establishment like stores, cafes and foodchains will accept bitcoin/cryptocurrencies as payments and in that case the government will be having a hard time to track the exact income and revenue of each for the collection of taxes. Well, that is my opinion, what’s on my mind but i guess that is one factor to be considered.
Jeffpod

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

In my opinion I believe each government are independent from each other when it comes to nation ruling and law implementation but I can say developed countries have strong influence to other country.  If one country make BTC illegal, it does not necessary make Bitcoin illegal to other countries since it is only applicable inside that country.  Besides each government leaders have different perspective so that is the main reason why governments does not make BTC legal or illegal worldwide.
Chienna

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:43:54 AM

Why it should be publish when it's greatly helps to have a better future of many people? And they are making so much money from it so there is no reason to make it illegal. Some of the users having their own house, cars, businesses and everything just because of bitcoin so I guess that's the government want which is people provide their own need on their own.
sultansulaiman10

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

Because At one time, Bitcoin will prove to all corners of the world how useful it is for all of us. This is illegal in certain countries. But many countries accept it and make it legal. They like and understand the benefits or benefits of Bitcoin currency.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

I do not think that. Bitcoin has been legally incorporated in many countries and banks have partnered with a number of altcoins to improve their trading functions.
Bitcoin is not accepted worldwide because it is unstable and has a lot of risk to investors. The government must protect its people and will not accept Bitcoin in some countries. that's the reason.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mjloulie

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

Maybe because they don't want cryptocurrency to be use on illegal transactions. Government knows that cryptocurrency is decentralize and it's value will never be stable so there is no way they can control it like on Fiat currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: