Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why do governments don't make BTC illegal worldwide ?  (Read 8098 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

because there is no law on bitcoin regulation in the government so the government will not be able to control the bitcoin so that the absence of tax revenue from bitcoin earnings to the government may be one of the main causes why the government can not relieve bitcoin
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

I think all governments do not want to say bitcoin is illegal, this is because bitcoin marketcap is very big and supported by global investors, I'm sure the government will not dare to refuse bitcoin if one day achieve a good development.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

I think all governments do not want to say bitcoin is illegal, this is because bitcoin marketcap is very big and supported by global investors, I'm sure the government will not dare to refuse bitcoin if one day achieve a good development.

Right. It's relevant now and a lot of governments believe that it will be a part of the future. Even those that aren't in favor of bitcoin would probably soften their stand in time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

I think that most of the nations around the globe don't see bitcoin as a risk, yet rather they consider it to be something progressive. Time has demonstrated that and an ever increasing number of governments are starting to comprehend its esteem. They might at present want to direct it however and force a couple of confinements all over. In the most dire outcome imaginable, in the event that they do in fact chose to boycott it, it would incite an immense negative reaction from the general population which would harm their notoriety and their opportunity to safeguard their administration which implies that this probability is exceedingly impossible.
koreano111

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

I think most countries in the world do not see bitcoin as a threat, but instead they see something revolutionary in it. The government's war and banks with bitcoin revenues are inevitable. They still want to adjust it, though they impose some restrictions here and there.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

I dont think why,but i feel that they are still not accept it because they see what the totally could do about having bitcoin,but as of now many country was recognizing to use this bitcoin because they already see what bitcoin can do and can change ,just like payment system or payment method these are the things that bitcoin has.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

I'm wondering this because is such a real threat to bank system and we all know how banks and governments are tightly linked !

BTC could make people more autonomous, self-resilient, being their own bank. You can use it like cash, making your transaction almost untraceable (or untraceable using e.g. monero or dash or laundry systems) : this is governments worst nightmare, isn't it ?

They won't make it illegal in first world countries because they simply can't. However, they will try to regulate the hell out of it and destroy the market in the same way they've done to other markets.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

I'm wondering this because is such a real threat to bank system and we all know how banks and governments are tightly linked !

BTC could make people more autonomous, self-resilient, being their own bank. You can use it like cash, making your transaction almost untraceable (or untraceable using e.g. monero or dash or laundry systems) : this is governments worst nightmare, isn't it ?

I think they can't. Most of the powerful countries already acknowledge bitcoin and allow its citizens to use it for transactions. It maybe their worst nightmare but somehow they may see it as a good development in the economy. More and more people uses it means they it has good system. They worry of its untraceability since there are issues about bitcoin of its use in illegal activities. Bottomline it depends on people on how they use it.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

Actually government agree that bkockchain technology is usefull, if government do not find any threat from bitcoin for their state currency then they will allow bitcoin to exist. Anyway bitcoin will always exists.

Without government regulation, bitcoin always exists because bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency. Every government have their own regulation and some government give regulation on bitcoin because they have good legislation and good knowledge about bitcoin.
kudapeler

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:35:30 AM

We've seen how easy and cheap to do bitcoin transactions and you'll agree with me that it's really stress free and can be done from the comfort of your couch. This is a big problem because this great technology is sure to get rid of the traditional bank system. Banks do not want that because they want to hold full control of our finances and continue to blackmail us with the disguise of costs. Thanks to Bitcoin, we can easily transfer the monetary values ​​locally and internationally safely, anonymously, cheaply and quickly. I really love this.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

We've seen how easy and cheap to do bitcoin transactions and you'll agree with me that it's really stress free and can be done from the comfort of your couch. This is a big problem because this great technology is sure to get rid of the traditional bank system. Banks do not want that because they want to hold full control of our finances and continue to blackmail us with the disguise of costs. Thanks to Bitcoin, we can easily transfer the monetary values ​​locally and internationally safely, anonymously, cheaply and quickly. I really love this.

We've seen how easy and cheap to do bitcoin transactions
lol. sorry but its not . it isnt easy to do a bitcoin transaction and it isnt also cheap to process a bitcoin transaction .

This is a big problem because this great technology is sure to get rid of the traditional bank system
no it is not a big problem but rather it is a good news for  us because  bitcoin can change the way we use money . but i dont believe that bitcoin can wipe out the traditional banking system . fiats are still the main stream currency and bitcoins or cryptos are only an alternative and can only mainly be used online .

Banks do not want that because they want to hold full control of our finances and continue to blackmail us with the disguise of costs.
not all banks are against bitcoin . infact majority of banks are still supporting bitcoin . banks dont also control our finances or blackmailing us with other extra cost or whatsoever . banks are only securing our money if ever you need them . banks also provide loans via credit cards, so overall banks is pretty helpful to us .
KiaraKnorr

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:11:24 AM

I think government don't make BTC illegal worldwide because BTC is not enough popular in all over the world so that the government make it illegal. In some country where people are poor, they even don't know what BTC is.
JackyVanmarsenille

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Because there are some countries that feel bitcoin is even profitable for their country by way of legalizing bitcoin. There are also some countries that bitcoin because it feels threatened and can not control the bitcoin. But not all countries make bitcoin as an illegal digital currency
improvegoup

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Despite the dozens of benefits that Bitcoins and the Blockchain Technology have to offer compared to the traditional banking system, there is a risk that Bitcoins can be used for money laundering. Thererfore, government don't make btc illegal worldwide
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

First of all, banning Bitcoin is something that democratic countries can't do openly. It would create social unrest. Bitcoin is groundbreaking new technology and not something evil or harmful - putting Bitcoin on the same level as drugs is idiotic. Instead of being banned I imagine that bitcoin will be embraced and heavily regulated to eliminate any kind of 'illegal activity'.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

I think it is not necessary to make BTC illegal worldwide. Action like this just make bad impression about the government when they are trying to forbid something they cannot control. Anyway, blockchain has been proved to be very usefeul. Therefore, as decision made by authorities can affect to crypto world, and they will try to be having the most influence as they can
KatelynCooper

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

Because bitcoin is not created with the purpose of using it in a bad ways, it was only used to do bad things just like any other traditional currency. Bitcoin is created to be able to solve a problem that most of the people is facing right now specially when sending money abroad. And of course they dont have that power and right reasons to make bitcoin illegal because basically its not illegal.
marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:44 AM

Because not all government are all anti crypto others knows how good btc is thats why they legalize it.
damdoan69

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

The problem is: How can the goverment and banks ban BTC, even if they wanted to do? Banks and government cant ban something that is out of their control. I think what they can do is to regulate the use of BTC by making exchanges fee if someone buys or sells BTC through their services. But it is harder and harder these days as brilliant people using BTC will find a way to bend any rules the banks give to control the crypto.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

I think government will banned something worldwide if it really destruct everybody it ruins everything that it may pass through but since Bitcoin is the product of our very own continuously innovating technology I guess this isnone of the reason and undoubtedly it surpasses any illegal anomalies what I am trying to say is it depends on the user on how are they going to used bitcoin but intendedly it supposed to be used for good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: