Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why do governments don't make BTC illegal worldwide ?  (Read 8098 times)
DauntlessGuy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

Agree. Tooo big to make it illegal. They can’t ban something they can’t control. 
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

There is no genuine motivation to make it illicit. With respect to now, it is away from being debilitating to banks and government. In the event that it were, the administration could just direct its utilization, rather than restricting it totally. Distinctive nations have diverse perspectives of this, and I question the entire world will concede to restricting something like this ever.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

many reasons why the government does not legalize bitcoin. such as price, impact, and other shortcomings of bitcoin. how the government can legalize bitcoin if the government alone can not control bitcoin. maybe if the government can control bitcoin, bitcoin will be legal because with the government can directly monitor all things about bitcoin.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:58:52 PM

I'm wondering this because is such a real threat to bank system and we all know how banks and governments are tightly linked !

BTC could make people more autonomous, self-resilient, being their own bank. You can use it like cash, making your transaction almost untraceable (or untraceable using e.g. monero or dash or laundry systems) : this is governments worst nightmare, isn't it ?

Sure, because Bitcoin transactions are anonymous and the government will not be able to levy taxes on Bitcoin transactions. Banks and government have a close relationship because the bank helps the government control transactions

But if the government can control all Bitcoin transactions, I believe that Bitcoin transactions will no longer be anonymous. Instead, the government can accurately identify the names of people who are trading Bitcoins on the internet

That is really can be happen if bitcoin will be control by the government. They will know our identity but for me I didn't awe anything wrong if government will accurate the identity of the people who are in trading.
Robert12312

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Bitcoin is threat to bank system. They hate bitcoin because it surpass banks it make easy transaction in bitcoin and untraceable can earn money but banks have not earning. Bitcoin has no tax at all government hate it because of that bitcoin can't legalize it, and businessman can influence and invest in bitcoin it's all about money.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:33:05 AM

the lack of control, the impossibility of emission and remission, all this makes it impossible at the moment to use as a replacement for money
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

since each state has its own opinion on the account of the crypto currency, all states understand that many countries will not abandon the crypto currency and accept it, and so as not to be overboard in the innovative world they think how to settle it
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:47:40 AM

At the end they all will have to accept the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. We all know we can use cryptos in bad ways but there is still no cure of that. I am sure soon some one will find solution to this bad ways. But as i say all the goverments will accept it take tax from it. As far as i know there are very few countries that doesn't accept bitcoin, last week i heard that the North Korea is accepting it..
tempebacem

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

We hope all countries can legalize bitcoin. Maybe that's what most people expect. There may be some, but as you say, the potential of bitcoin is huge, it's blockchain technology, there are governments that utilize bitcoin. I also wondered the same thing. if they do that, people find other ways to buy and store unregistered bitcoins. I hope the government can give legal status under various conditions. of course this will make the motivation for bitcoin to make improvements and innovations so that the best solution we can take .
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

I don't think Bitcoin will be made illegal worldwide because governments from different countries has there own perspective towards Bitcoin.Some find it good for their economy and have already made Bitcoin legal in their countries.Governments who consider the cons of Bitcoin more important than it's pros have made it illegal or are thinking to do so.Bitcoin is something which can add to the economy of a particular country.The governments who are banning it are seriously taking a wrong decision.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

The effect of bitcoin is getting more popular and stronger, so the government will not take any action, if wrong government would be a shame.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

I'm wondering this because is such a real threat to bank system and we all know how banks and governments are tightly linked !

BTC could make people more autonomous, self-resilient, being their own bank. You can use it like cash, making your transaction almost untraceable (or untraceable using e.g. monero or dash or laundry systems) : this is governments worst nightmare, isn't it ?

The government maybe is really scared of bitcoin because they do not have any hold on this. But it does have a good effect to the people. It lightens and improves the quality of human life.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:46 PM

The points you discussed are actualy like a worst nightmare for the government but we can't ignore the fact that along with many disadvantages Bitcoin has some advantages too.It is the finest investment asset and provides the people with huge profits in a short period of time.Moreover it is like a step which should be taken towards the digitalisation of a particular country.Instead of banning it and declaring it as illegal government should apply some rules and regulations over it so that they can have some control over it and no one can use it in a wrong way.Moreover it can add a lot to the revenue of the country.
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

I think one of the reasons why government don't make bitcoin illegal worldwide is because its something the can't have control over
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:07:50 PM

because bitcoin is killing the national currency of different countries. that is the reason for me for not legalizing bitcoin worldwide. other reason is bitcoin was used for smugglers or illegal transaction, due to its decentralized system no one can trace who the person behind of it and no government is holding the whole system so they are freely to move everywhere and anywhere. so they must put on idea how to stop those doings and soon enough they would allow bitcoin worldwide.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Cause crypto and fiat money are huge competitors, while BYC feels neutral about it, fiat representatives and holders)) are doing everything possible not to let crypto comes first.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

Because their are few who are currently believe in bitcoin's future.  Not all government are against it.  Each government has it's own law that they need to follow. So,  if your government is not against btc, you are very lucky.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

really the government can not control what is inside bitcoin even melacakpun somewhat difficult now is too late with the rapid development now the government can not do much
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

Globally  government do not have a detailed knowleage about  the technology behind its existence and benefit',hence do not have the capacity to employ
kptn.sgt

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

They can't. In democratic countries they don't have the power to just simply ban BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: