Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:03:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for bitcoin wallet..  (Read 2036 times)
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:31:16 AM

There are many coin purses, depending on what device you use and in which country you live.
Some of the best wallet coins are blockchain, coin base, bitX, bitcoin.co.id, and xapo, but some of these wallets also have flaws.
Like blockchain, blockchain is the first trusted wallet, but the Blockchain wallet can only store bitcoin coins and to store altcoin you need to use another wallet.
Blockchain wallet also can not be used to exchange rupiah currency, so bitcoiner my country very rarely use wallet.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:52:40 AM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

Your suggestion is very important to me

It is better to use blockchain wallet because many bitcoin users using that wallet because it is easy to use. But here in my country the famous wallet to use to hold your bitcoin is the coins.ph because there is so many things that can do with it, you bitcoin can convert in fiat with the use of same wallet and the management or admin is very easy to contact if there is something wrong in your wallet, and they will answer you very quick.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

Hi, from my opinion, the best wallet for newbie is a web wallet. but it is not very secure.
the most secure wallet is either hard wallet that you can buy, or desktop wallet that you can download.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

my suggestion to apk bitcoin users as well as his wallet IMTOKEN wear, IMTOKEN wallet feasible in use and in use by bitcoin users, IMTOKEN safe to save tokens that we already have.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

I recommend to you use a Blockchain that have good security everytime you login and secure you holdings and also you can use hardware wallet like ledger or trezor for  a better security
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

Selecting wallet from your bitcoin,is not hard to find,because some viewers here,are really  help you to find the right wallet,from to your bitcoin..aside from that you must identify to  your place you live,,because in my nation coins .ph is the best wallet,,than other wallet,,but they have also some wallet including from (coins.ph) trezzor wallet are also good to store  large amount of bitcoin.
Roberttran

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

blockchain.info.  The most popular most popular in the world. best wallet
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

each particular wallet come with different pros and cons. if you are interested in using online wallet such as coinbase and blockchain, I will advise you not to store your private key on public computers and make sure you do not store it in your mail and online storage site either. if you are using personal computer make sure you are the only one that have access to it and probably dedicate it only for cryptocurrency related work. hardware wallet for me is the safest and I will suggest it for you. you can get ledger nano. it is less than 100 euro.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

According to All My Bitcoin Wallets That Are The Same But If You Ask To Me Maybe Blockchain That Is Very Good For Me Because They Have Second Password To Perform Traksiasi So I think Blockchain That Is Very Best For Me
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

Actually, there are many kind of wallet like offline and online wallet and it is up to you what wallet you want to use. In addition to that, If you want to secure your bitcoin you should use blockchain where many people already use it. It is also the most secure and best wallet. Lastly, if you prefer to use offline wallet you can use ledger or trezor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

if you buy small quantity, I recommend to make wallet online, or from application only
but if you buy in bulk, I suggest you use wallet hardware, so that the funds you keep are more secure and controlled
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

I just said that you should only secure your wallet so you do not have to spend your money on the wallet so that your bitcoin will not just slide on your wallet

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

if you buy small quantity, I recommend to make wallet online, or from application only
but if you buy in bulk, I suggest you use wallet hardware, so that the funds you keep are more secure and controlled
I think you should use Blockchain.info which is relatively easy to use and there have also introduced BCH and ETH to their platform so that it’s really easy to exchange those currencies on the same platform.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

My best advice in keeping your wallet safe is that be sure to keep your keys and password private, if your password gets identified then it's gonna be an easy money for that hacker so be sure to keep everything private as possible. Blockchain is the best out there give it a try and I'm sure you won't regret it.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:04:00 AM

My best advice in keeping your wallet safe is that be sure to keep your keys and password private, if your password gets identified then it's gonna be an easy money for that hacker so be sure to keep everything private as possible. Blockchain is the best out there give it a try and I'm sure you won't regret it.

In as much as i also think blockchain wallets are good, i think hardware wallets are the best if you can go the extra mile to spend a few dollars on them because it could be store your coins like forever if you don't loose them and keep them properly in a safe.
Manoj94

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

There is no particular way of storing and securing Bitcoin.  Each hv Some advantages and disadvantages and you hv take care in Each. Hardware wallet like Nano S Ledger and cold storage wallet like Armory are Good Wallet. But if you expose or lost private key or menonic phrase your Bitcoin may be lost.
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

since trading volume is getting higher by the day, people are using exchanges more than ever. Just keeping your assets where you trade them is very convenient since it's right there for you to use. This is at the same time the most dangerous practice since your keys and coins are basically in the possession  of a third party. A better way is to keep your smaller amount on an exchange, just enough for you to be able to make transactions.
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

use bitcoin core it's the best and most secure, but require a large storage at first for synching the blockchain, but then you can use the prune mode to reduce space
I understand that letting your Bitcoin Core run for at least a few hours (maybe 6?) everyday help keep the system even more decentralize as well, there's no financial benefit though and require a constant internet connection.

For those who have a bitcoin wallet , please keep it safe don't put anywhere so that it will not will not get with  others or hack.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:02:10 AM

Yes there is no safe way to store your Bitcoin. Each method has advantages and disadvantages. You need to know all the dangers that can wait and methods to deal with it. Then you can consciously make your choice and keep your savings safe.If you are looking for a normal online wallet, I recommend blockchain.info because it seems very good about the transaction cost now compared to Electrum. You can download it to your phone in the play store or App store, if you want.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

I suggest to you to used the following wallet I suggest to you or choose one that you think is better for you.

1. Blockchain wallet
2. Exodus wallet
3. Coins.ph wallet
4. Coinbase wallet
5. Harddrive wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: