Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for bitcoin wallet..  (Read 2041 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

Your suggestion is very important to me
I think every storage method has its own strengths and advantages, all at risk, depending on how prepared we are to anticipate those risks, so we can make our own choices which one is best.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

Electronic money is traded and traded entirely online, so it is extremely important for depositors such as Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) to invest in stocks, especially long-term investments. term. At present, there are quite a few ways that users can accomplish their purpose of safe Bitcoin storage. You can store them in a hot wallet or a cold wallet
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

For securing your bitcoins much better you have to use offline so that no one can stole it, you should use trezor or ledger nano those  are offline wallet you can store your bitcoins without connection on the internet.
Akramfxd

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

This means you deposit for free from your coinbase account in gdax than send it to your green address receive address.
btcmura

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

Thee is no definite answer to this as even big exchanges have got hacked in past. Only thin I can suggest is to split investments in different exchanges.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

Thee is no definite answer to this as even big exchanges have got hacked in past. Only thin I can suggest is to split investments in different exchanges.

I am using myetherwallet MEW and saved my passwords/pinkeys in a USB. I avoid saving in a pc connected to the internet and most of all I am not saving it in any website and inbox of any messenger. It is also good to use hardware wallet too but I am hesitant because I’m afraid that the hardware get damaged and cannot be opened anymore. So that’s why I choose myetherwallet because it is very convenient, easy to acquire and easy to use.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

When someone targets you to hack you there is little you can do to prevent it. Fortunately these hackers don’t target people like us with such small amounts in our wallets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

I'm not that master or old yet with this unlike any other that has knowledge with what wallets are better than the other.  For me, I started out using coins.ph only and then lately I got the MyEtherwallet.  I am also open to try some other wallets in the future.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

You can use coinbase in your country but in our country we used Coins.ph that the government support BTC and ETH wallet but you also can use hardware wallet like trezor and ledger if you need bettrr security 😇
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

First of all make a research on the list of wallet that you have options to use for you to have what kind of security will you have if ever you choose it. Second be aware on the things that is happening to your account especially when you are a newbie and there's a link that you need to click, oh! Be careful on the link that you're clicking because it's maybe one of the scam nowadays. And lastly, don't decide once rather you should make your decisions twice or thrice because in just one click your money may steal to your wallet if ever you did something wrong without your knowledge.
martaga

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

Just use a offline wallet and you will be saved from hackers. Trezor is a good brand and you can read reviews online.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

In our country there is an available online application called Coins.ph, this kind of wallet is very useful for me, you can use it to hold your bitcoin, ethereum and our fiat money, you can use it also to load or pay a bill and also it has an easy step to cash out your money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

You can use Coinbase for Bitcoin wallet it's secure and easy to use.
If you want to know about this then Google it.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

There are many different types of wallet available into market and they have different different features and different security system.If yoiu have less btc then i recommend you to use the online wallet or the paper wallet.paper wallet is more secure than online wallet.you can also use mobile wallets like coinbase,zebpay etc. If you have large amount of btc then i recommend you to hardware wallet or offline wallet beacuse no one can hack this wallet. It means this wallet is more secure than any other wallets.
enheton

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

Wallet bitcoin core, electrum or ledger nano. High reliability, full control. Not recommend online wallet - centralized system high risk of hacking
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

Many people will suggest to you to try to use 3rd party websites but the problem is you don't control your own private keys and that's very important otherwise the Bitcoin can be stolen from you very easily. Now, that isn't to say that some companies are quite legit these days such as Coinbase, however, generally speaking it's a good idea to have your own paper wallet which you can keep safe yourself.

Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:51:17 AM

I bring to you the news: In the light of banks’ reluctance to accept Bitcoin as a viable currency, a Bitcoin Crypto Bank was recently established. First of its kind, it is a privately owned company operating on the Bitcoin trade market. They accept and manage Bitcoin deposits, stating that they know the market through and through. On their website they claim to be a no-risk, secure and certified platform for investment, with high chances of making huge profits.
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:56:51 AM

The first thing you need to know: Desktop wallets are downloaded and installed on your computer, storing your private keys on your hard drive. By definition, they are more secure than online and mobile wallets, as they don’t rely on third parties for their data and are harder to steal. They are still connected to the Internet, which makes them inherently insecure. However, desktop wallets are a great solution for those trading small amount of Bitcoin from your computers.
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:58:18 AM

You need only the best and safest wallet , then I think you should use blockchain only because blockchain is that wallet which have all possible complete needs according to our recruitments .
You can use the block chain at pc ,laptop , mobile in web version and also you can use at many other applications platform like Android iOS and windows ( window wallet is new recently entered in market ) .
So whatever you need you can access your Bitcoin anytime and anywhere without much problems , and you can manually set your transaction fee in this .
But if you want to use for the business purpose then Bitcoin core is more better because you can send multiple people at single time .
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

There is no saved procedure to store your bitcoins. Each procedure has its benefits and disadvantages. You need to know all the dangers you can expect for the following and ways to deal with them. Then you can deliberately make your choice and to take care of the security of your savings that's the right thing to do for every savings we have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: