Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for bitcoin wallet..  (Read 2033 times)
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

Your suggestion is very important to me

Well for me, the wallet that I only use in bitcoin is the coins.ph wallet. It is an app and downloadable in play store. It is secured because you can upgrade your wallet to high security by enabling the two factor authenticator which is very easy to enable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

I am newcomer and very interested about bitcoin. I need a wallet before I am purchase some bitcoin. What is the best and most secure bitcoin wallet?

use bitcoin core it's the best and most secure, but require a large storage at first for synching the blockchain, but then you can use the prune mode to reduce space
I understand that letting your Bitcoin Core run for at least a few hours (maybe 6?) everyday help keep the system even more decentralize as well, there's no financial benefit though and require a constant internet connection.

For those who have Bitcoins, I will advice you to please keep it safe of all your password or private key in a very safe place, don't letting others of such documents  so that it will not lost.
Sosad12

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:17:55 AM

You can use coinbase in your country but in our country we used Coins.ph that the government support BTC and ETH wallet but you also can use hardware wallet like trezor and ledger if you need bettrr security 😇
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:01:07 AM

Here everyone will give his own suggestion to use for the particular wallet .
Here I would like to recommend you to use the official wallet of the bitcoin i.e blockchain or bitcoin core . These two are most trusted because they are offical wallet .
If you have not a better pc system then you should use blockchain.info ( it is compectible in mobile and pc both ) otherwise bitcoin core is a perfect option for you .
And beside this thing if you want 100% control over your bitcoin wallet then it will be more better for you that download mycelium wallet in your mobile from playstore ( app store if you are apple user) and then create a bitcoin address and export the bitcoin private key and save it at a safe place , now use that wallet anywhere you want by share the address .
Also in my opinion , mycelium is perfect wallet after blockchain wallet , so try to use mycelium .
And if you want send bitcoin at very low fee then I would like to recommend you to use electrum segwit wallet  , where you will get bech address of bitcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

Maybe a
hardware wallet will suit you if you want to try using trezor, because many people is using it and have reviewed about trezor is safe.
If you plan to use your bitcoin you just bought to invest in a long-term you can start with an online wallet.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

what do you mean? you need a fully secure your bitcoin wallet you mean. you need a android download it in playstore name the apps is 2 factor authentication usernames and passwords do not provide any protection againts spam or bot networks many people uses 2fa athentication everytime you log in your btc account they need a second password veryfying a phone number which means its surely secure it in your cellphone.
chathura

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:10:26 PM

Electrum. Electrum is a light weight Bitcoin wallet for Mac, Linux, and Windows. ... The main features of Electrum are: support for hardware wallets (such as TREZOR, Ledger Nano and KeepKey), and secure Bitcoin storage using an offline computer. Electrum is a good option for both beginners and advanced users.
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

There are many wallet for btc you use them they are all good but my choice is coinbase and blockchain it is safe for Bitcoin
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

If you want to use a free open source and highly trusted wallet, Then go fo Electrum wallet. The official site for electrum is https://electrum.org/ .Its one of the most popular and secure wallet. Just keep your private key in a safe place and your fund would be safe.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

If you came from Asia you can use coins.ph online because many people in Asia trust the security of coins.ph, I think it’s easy to do all the payment on the wallet.
You should find out which wallet is safe and much in trust by the people in the part of the country you are currently living in.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

Maybe you can use an offline wallet like a hardware wallet so you don’t worry too much about hackers.
But you should not open your wallet code in random computers if you are using your hardware wallet.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

I don't know who pumped this old topic to discuss again the same question again and again. He is a full member now, and he knows well about the good wallet.

And for newbies, hardware wallet must be suggested. Recently bought ledger nano s wallet, you can buy it now to secure your bitcoin and others crypto coins too.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

There are so many bitcoin wallet available but there are only few that is trusted and secure. I will recommend you to try imtoken. It can store a lot of token including bitcoin and also many erc20 token. It supports all new release coins that you can get from bounty and airdrops. I will recommend you this wallet because it is very beginner friendly application or site. Always do your own research and god bless you
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

These are the type of wallets that you can choose from.

Paper wallet
Physical bitcoin
Mobile wallet
Web wallet
Desktop wallet
Hardware wallet

You can search these on website and please read this and understand it well for you to choose the best wallet thats suits you.
Goodluck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: