Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2018, 06:49:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 61040 times)
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:49:58 PM

I received an emial with an invitation to ICO saying it is already running (25% bouns).

Anyone who participated or join during the Whitelist will receive an email and have the chance to buy HKN tokens with 25% bonus before the main token sale, just make sure that the email is from support@hacken.io so you won't get fooled by others with evil intention Wink

I think it's a scam, there was no official info.

Why did you say it was a scam?
Did you receive the email from support@hacken.io?

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RareFortune

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

may ask the member on the market and team who create this is different?

Hi onediamond

Can you make a clarification about your question? so anyone here that support this project could help you. thanks!

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
CleverOracle

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:24:26 PM

I received an emial with an invitation to ICO saying it is already running (25% bouns).

Anyone who participated or join during the Whitelist will receive an email and have the chance to buy HKN tokens with 25% bonus before the main token sale, just make sure that the email is from support@hacken.io so you won't get fooled by others with evil intention Wink

@FlorentineNobleman if you have questions or problem about the token sale you can ask them on their telegram channel (https://t.me/hacken_token_sale) or directly PM one of their team.

MiniMountain

Activity: 321

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

Remember, only 1 mln tokens will be at pre-sale +30% bonuses and 18,7 mln at main sale

I think that 18.7 mln tokens will be lessen before the main ICO because they started selling HKN tokens for everyone who join the Whitelist.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:31:56 PM

Remember, only 1 mln tokens will be at pre-sale +30% bonuses and 18,7 mln at main sale

I think that 18.7 mln tokens will be lessen before the main ICO because they started selling HKN tokens for everyone who join the Whitelist.

You're right cos Whitelist participants could buy the token now and who knows if they buy all of the available tokens, if they did then it is a great news to team  Grin Grin

RareFortune

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:53:05 PM

Hi dev, I recently ranked-up, I was a Jr. member before and I want to change to member. Already did change my signature to member. Thank you!

Spreadsheet number: 59
User: 23john23

More power to Hacken! Smiley

Please don't post any bounty campaign issues here so we could make the thread more informational about the project. you can PM the OP of this thread or contact them on the telegram.

CleverOracle

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:57:26 PM

You're right cos Whitelist participants could buy the token now and who knows if they buy all of the available tokens, if they did then it is a great news to team  Grin Grin

I just checked the website of orderbook and saw that some are actually buying HKN tokens now.

HyunBin

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:53:19 PM

The number of cyber attacks each year continue to be on the rise. For both individuals and businesses, the numbers are frightening, and the risks are real. As more and more information stored online and more people rely on online services, safeguarding against hackers and preventing data theft is very important. To succeed, White Hat Hackers are gathered to defend those cyber victims. This is the very main purpose of Hacken.

You've got a point there because gathering all White Hat Hackers in a single platform will build a strongest firewall against the malicious attacks of bad hackers and everyone who join the HackenProof community will get paid well for performing their task.

Yes. We badly need those people that will contribute for the security of our online assets.
That's right where we really need a solid coordination. we need people who can be manage to get more powerful in white hacken. to prevent or less the number of the cyber victims.
all of you are correct, let's wait for what hacken is going to do to eliminate those bad hackers. and dont forget to support hacken until the end. good luck hacken!
yes lets wait whats going to happen after the ICO of hacken, i am really excited what's going to happen if the hacken is fully operational. goodluck hacken you have our support
that's why a lot investor invest for hacken they trust what hacken can do and help to the victims of cybercrime.
Some investors find hacken as a promising ICO . Promising in a way that Hacken services focus in solving the problem when it comes to cybersecurity and cybercrime which is I think some of the country including U.S wanted to have . A wall that protects the system to Black hat hackers.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Deborah

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:03:26 AM

i think should check it again with the email , also you can ask this question to official ,and waitting for reply.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
iamlds08

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:48:58 AM

just read the article where Tokenverse conducted a virtual interview with Dmytro Budorin, the cofounder and CFO of Hacken.

http://www.tokenverse.com/interview/tokenverse-interviews-hacken-cofounder-dmytro-budorin/

this kind of public appearance is good for the marketing of hacken tokens. keep it up!

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?
iamlds08

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:46:06 AM

https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db

mate are you new in bitcointalk? better check it out. it in the first page. please take time to read in the forum to educate yourself. just a friendly advise because all you were asking is all right here.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:56:02 AM

Hacken Featured in The Next Web (TNW) —  A Popular Technology-centric blog

The Hacken Ecosystem was recently featured on The Next Web article titled — " Blockchain will make things even harder for blackhat hackers".

According to the article, Hacken establishes a community and marketplace for whitehat hackers. Hacken's core objective is to lay down the future white hat cybersecurity community framework of Eastern Europe by creating a stable means of income and financial incentives for its members.

Read More: https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/10/25/blockchain-will-make-things-even-harder-blackhat-hackers/?amp=1

Wonderful to see because it gives lot of explanation about cyber security for getting security to the investors and hacken is going to help the financial institution to secure the funds from hackers.

██
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██ 
██

▄  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▄
      █ ███████████████ █
    ▄█   █ ▄██   ██▄ █   █▄
  ▄███▄▄█   ▀█   █▀   █▄▄███▄
▄▀██████  ██▄     ▄██  ██████▀▄
 ▄██████ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀ ██████▄
 █████ ▀▀█  █▄███▄█  █▀▀ █████
██████▀ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▄ ▀██████
██████ ███ █   ▀   █ ███ ██████
██████ ▀ █ █▄█████▄█ █ ▀ ██████
 ██████▄ █ █████████ █ ▄██████
 ▀ █████▄ █ ▀█████▀ █ ▄█████ ▀
    █████▄ █▄     ▄█ ▄█████
     ██████▄ ▀   ▀ ▄██████
      ▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
        ▀█▀█████████▀█▀
            ▀▀███▀▀

▄  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▄
      █ ███████████████ █
    ▄█   █ ▄██   ██▄ █   █▄
  ▄███▄▄█   ▀█   █▀   █▄▄███▄
▄▀██████  ██▄     ▄██  ██████▀▄
 ▄██████ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀ ██████▄
 █████ ▀▀█  █▄███▄█  █▀▀ █████
██████▀ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▄ ▀██████
██████ ███ █   ▀   █ ███ ██████
██████ ▀ █ █▄█████▄█ █ ▀ ██████
 ██████▄ █ █████████ █ ▄██████
 ▀ █████▄ █ ▀█████▀ █ ▄█████ ▀
    █████▄ █▄     ▄█ ▄█████
     ██████▄ ▀   ▀ ▄██████
      ▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
        ▀█▀█████████▀█▀
            ▀▀███▀▀

██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
    ██
onediamond

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:08:28 AM

wow why only you?If a gven a chance I will join too, given a 25% bonus you will get already the percentage of the bonus,

ejarales

Activity: 251

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:11:28 AM

Hi sir. if you already got what you need I suggest to give time reading every details about Hacken. If you can fully understand what Hacken offers, you will find it so interesting and timely because of the demands for cyber security now a days.

ejarales

Activity: 251

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:35:24 AM

TaaS is the first-ever tokenized closed-end fund,I think HACKEN have bright future  so Taas have good choice
Yes, Because TaaS can see the potential of Hacken. I mean this project is so timely now a days and knowing the White Hat Hackers are participants, no fears and doubts they can surely give their 110% offered service.

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:00:45 AM

This medium blog(link below)explain the main vision and concept of the Hacken project very well.This project is an  encouragement for young talent in current cyber tech world.Blockchain is disrupting every filed of life as it open door for new concepts and ideas.With this,security of funds and data which is essential part of any project needs this kind of cyber-security which Hacken is going to provide.
https://blog.hacken.io/ethical-hackers-are-warriors-of-light-or-how-to-prevent-the-rise-of-dark-force-a5e979ac60fd
yes you are right. security is very important nowadays specially to huge companies and ICO's, cyber crime is very active hope hacken will stop or decreased the hacking activities today or for the future.

My bet was on Hacken , Im sure they can do their job well. Some of the top companies or private person will try to use Hacken as for their security. There are some private person that is willing to pay for the security of their accounts.

... Uchit...

.......................The Hub of Communication and Collaboration..........................
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ⧱⧱⧱⧱ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram      YouTube

...Uchit ...
onediamond

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:20:35 AM

This medium blog(link below)explain the main vision and concept of the Hacken project very well.This project is an  encouragement for young talent in current cyber tech world.Blockchain is disrupting every filed of life as it open door for new concepts and ideas.With this,security of funds and data which is essential part of any project needs this kind of cyber-security which Hacken is going to provide.
https://blog.hacken.io/ethical-hackers-are-warriors-of-light-or-how-to-prevent-the-rise-of-dark-force-a5e979ac60fd
yes you are right. security is very important nowadays specially to huge companies and ICO's, cyber crime is very active hope hacken will stop or decreased the hacking activities today or for the future.

My bet was on Hacken , Im sure they can do their job well. Some of the top companies or private person will try to use Hacken as for their security. There are some private person that is willing to pay for the security of their accounts.
yes ofcourse every person just like u and me have a private file or account hacken is going to secure it thats why they build this that anyone can use it..

justlucky

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:25:59 AM

yes ofcourse every person just like u and me have a private file or account hacken is going to secure it thats why they build this that anyone can use it..
Most of the big companies need this because hacker target a high value of  file so they looking for most legit cyber crime security so hacken can provide what those they need.

bryle10

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:40:59 AM

Hacken Featured in The Next Web (TNW) —  A Popular Technology-centric blog

The Hacken Ecosystem was recently featured on The Next Web article titled — " Blockchain will make things even harder for blackhat hackers".

According to the article, Hacken establishes a community and marketplace for whitehat hackers. Hacken's core objective is to lay down the future white hat cybersecurity community framework of Eastern Europe by creating a stable means of income and financial incentives for its members.

Read More: https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/10/25/blockchain-will-make-things-even-harder-blackhat-hackers/?amp=1

Hacken have a great potential in the market, many investors will invest in this Project to contribute in the cybersecurity to lessen the cyber crime.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.