Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.
Jaxx Wallet? I don't remember Jaxx wallet support to receiving/sending ERC20 token but I suggest you should to use Myetherwallet (MEW) to transfer this token. Metatask is also a good for people want to security more their wallet.
Actually Jaxx does support some ERC20 tokens, I don't yet see support for Hacken token. MEW is pretty much best wallet for ETH or ERC20 tokens.
are u guys know everything but hacken use orderbook so you cant get the token until not finish the crowdsale?so when you get token you should transfer to mew?

personel i don't trust any website ,i trust my wallet only ,i will transfer it to my wallet .

Anyway my personal wallet with private key is best solution. I'll transfer my too.
any one updated link can share about the speaker say before?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:38:41 PM

For anyone who got their HKN token on the orderbook should wait until the end of Crowdsale or some official announcement to be able to transfer on your own wallet (where you hold your private keys) or exchanges.

HKN tokens are ERC20, therefore you can transfer to any ERC20 compatible wallet like MEW and Jaxxx but I think transferring HKN tokens from orderbook are not available for now.
Jaxx Wallet? I don't remember Jaxx wallet support to receiving/sending ERC20 token but I suggest you should to use Myetherwallet (MEW) to transfer this token. Metatask is also a good for people want to security more their wallet.
Actually Jaxx does support some ERC20 tokens, I don't yet see support for Hacken token. MEW is pretty much best wallet for ETH or ERC20 tokens.
are u guys know everything but hacken use orderbook so you cant get the token until not finish the crowdsale?so when you get token you should transfer to mew?

personel i don't trust any website ,i trust my wallet only ,i will transfer it to my wallet .

Anyway my personal wallet with private key is best solution. I'll transfer my too.
if read it back white hack hacken is going to balance between the investor and buyer which is selling the good price for everyone and almost 3hours left before the 25% bonuses is end let see how far they sell.advance congrats for hacken..
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:52:28 PM

yep ,that's good choice , i have be stolen before ,i made one offline VM to install wallet ,
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:46:10 PM

Hacken has adopted one more financial innovation to the cryptocurrency that is the " Burning principle". So, this is an added feature to the cybersecurity on blockchain.

I don't think burning is an added feature to cybersecurity of blockchain. it does tackle the volatility issue in a smart way. 1% of total tokens will be burned and it'll be like distributing that value back to the remaining holders.
The cybersecurity shall be taken care of by the group of white hackers who i hope will rub off some of there knowledge onto us poor seekers..!! Tongue

I think, burning program of Hacken tokens will defend its price from the large falls on the exchanges!
Every investor keeps in mind that info about the reducing of tokens supply!
Have read in the Telegram channel that very soon Hacken will have reports on main ico ratings websites!
That`s the key feature for many "lazy" investors nowadays, about what I have mentioned previously!
Looking forward to the highest marks for the project!

The Burning principle only affects the platform fees not "1% of total tokens will be burned". Math behind the "Burning Principle" was explain on their blog.

Link: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

Hi guys we have new update our leading manager interview we can read and we learn and adopt some experience. http://bit.ly/2gDae8t

very well explained from Dmitriy! he has an awesome background that will become the foundation of this project. @justlucky thanks for updating the thread
thanks for update, and to Dmitry very well explanation i will keep an eye to this ico for more updates.

onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

Hi guys we have new update our leading manager interview we can read and we learn and adopt some experience. http://bit.ly/2gDae8t

very well explained from Dmitriy! he has an awesome background that will become the foundation of this project. @justlucky thanks for updating the thread
thanks for update, and to Dmitry very well explanation i will keep an eye to this ico for more updates.
nice thanks for your update we looking forward after the ico is done

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:15:46 PM

Hacken has adopted one more financial innovation to the cryptocurrency that is the " Burning principle". So, this is an added feature to the cybersecurity on blockchain.

I don't think burning is an added feature to cybersecurity of blockchain. it does tackle the volatility issue in a smart way. 1% of total tokens will be burned and it'll be like distributing that value back to the remaining holders.
The cybersecurity shall be taken care of by the group of white hackers who i hope will rub off some of there knowledge onto us poor seekers..!! Tongue

I think, burning program of Hacken tokens will defend its price from the large falls on the exchanges!
Have read in the Telegram channel that very soon Hacken will have reports on main ico ratings websites!
That`s the key feature for many "lazy" investors nowadays, about what I have mentioned previously!

The Burning principle only affects the platform fees not "1% of total tokens will be burned". Math behind the "Burning Principle" was explain on their blog.

Link: https://blog.hacken.io/burn-a-million-quid-the-rationale-behind-hackens-burning-principle-13a943731d9

Lyubomyr Pavlyk (PR manager of Hacken) answered this question on their telegram and explain what will happen on that 1%.

Question:
On the Burning principle "Once the amount of HKN reaches 1% of the total amount of HKN in circulation"

Does it mean that the 1% will be burned?

Answer:
No.We will sell it back to exchanges.Here is how burning principle works - Currently the estimated average margin for HackenProof services is 30% per transaction, meaning 15% of each transaction amount involving services of HackenProof is going to be ‘burned’.
What happens to the other 50% of our service margin that is not burned? The managing company of the Hacken Ecosystem will accumulate these Hackens until their amount reaches 1% of the total amount of Hackens in circulation.
Upon this event we will make 24 hours announcement, and then sell 1% of the amount accumulated at the moment of the event (i.e. 0.01% of the total amount of Hackens as of the moment of the event) via the major cryptocurrency exchanges. The sale will take place at 14:00 EET on the day following the day of the announcement. The list of exchanges will be provided to the public at the time of occurrence of the first such sale. We reserve the right to amend the list of exchanges
Hacken Project

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:23:22 PM

Hallo, our friends and supporters!
Press releases are pretty boring for a startup blog. However, we need to get our story out there and it better be damn sexy and interesting, that is… effective. With this in mind we decided to launch an experiment and treat you with this post seven days prior to our Halloween token sale 🎃

Enjoy!

https://blog.hacken.io/five-meditation-techniques-on-how-to-stay-calm-7-days-before-the-token-sale-9b8c39f2ea06

P.S.Our article is full of very interesting content - feel free to use it here and in different threads.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:29:56 PM

Lyubomyr Pavlyk (PR manager of Hacken) answered this question on their telegram and explain what will happen on that 1%.

Question:
On the Burning principle "Once the amount of HKN reaches 1% of the total amount of HKN in circulation"

Does it mean that the 1% will be burned?

Answer:
No.We will sell it back to exchanges.Here is how burning principle works - Currently the estimated average margin for HackenProof services is 30% per transaction, meaning 15% of each transaction amount involving services of HackenProof is going to be ‘burned’.
What happens to the other 50% of our service margin that is not burned? The managing company of the Hacken Ecosystem will accumulate these Hackens until their amount reaches 1% of the total amount of Hackens in circulation.
Upon this event we will make 24 hours announcement, and then sell 1% of the amount accumulated at the moment of the event (i.e. 0.01% of the total amount of Hackens as of the moment of the event) via the major cryptocurrency exchanges. The sale will take place at 14:00 EET on the day following the day of the announcement. The list of exchanges will be provided to the public at the time of occurrence of the first such sale. We reserve the right to amend the list of exchanges
so those burning  principle of hkn are going to be gone? the 1% is going to circulate is going to event of the bonuses that you post before? we waiting for new update after 24hrs of this event.. thanks for information..
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

well thats a good news mostly to the investor and other companies,they extend or open again for register in the whitelist?
no the whitelist sale is not extended they close the whitelist sale because its almost reach the hard cap. they giving the chance the buyers or investors to buy with bonuses in the crowdsale but the crowdsale with bonuses last only for four hours.
four hours left?wow.. I read also to all buyers have a big percent of bonuses?so everybody now is waiting to be done the crowdsale?thanks for the update..

Whitelist token sale was closed at 11:59pm (Pacific Time) and they will continue selling HKN tokens on the main ICO which is October 31 at 12 noon GMT +3 with a bonuses below:

1-4 hours 25% (will reduce to 20% after 4 hours)
1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%

That is awesome that the whitelist token sale sold out.  Do you know what was the hardcap for the whitelist sale?  I think the Hacken team could of sold out the remaining tokens if there were not a hardcap.  I guess they want everyone to get a chance at buying HKN tokens by having the ico on Oct 31st. 
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:18:56 PM

if read it back white hack hacken is going to balance between the investor and buyer which is selling the good price for everyone and almost 3hours left before the 25% bonuses is end let see how far they sell.advance congrats for hacken..

I don't know where people are getting the bouns of 25%. From where people are buying the Hacken token I don't know, can anyone suggest me how can check that because I want to buy Hacken tokens.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:22:42 PM

I don't know where people are getting the bouns of 25%. From where people are buying the Hacken token I don't know, can anyone suggest me how can check that because I want to buy Hacken tokens.
they get the 25% of bonuses but this time already end..but the remaining is 10% i think thres many participant going to register now..
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

they get the 25% of bonuses but this time already end..but the remaining is 10% i think thres many participant going to register now..

Can you able to send me the link where we can see all those how the whitelist candidates because already I have registered but on which slot I have registered I don't know. How to check and where to check?
Hacken Project

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:34:43 PM

[/quote]

We had Whitelist sale with 25% bonus, but it's ended.

So you can buy Hacken Tokens on Main Token Sale starting from 31.10 till 30.11.2017

There also will be bonuses:

+25% 1—4 hour  
+20% 1—2 day  
+15% 3—7 day  
+10% 1—2 week
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:37:36 PM

It's will be one more chance to get  bonus 25%,you need to join whitelist and be quick at beginning of ICO
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:01:05 PM

Can you able to send me the link where we can see all those how the whitelist candidates because already I have registered but on which slot I have registered I don't know. How to check and where to check?
It seems we don't have the permission to check the whitelist. But, why do you need to know the investors of whitelist? I think an announcement about total investors in whitelist is enough for us know the popularity of this project.
AllToMoon

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

It seems we don't have the permission to check the whitelist. But, why do you need to know the investors of whitelist? I think an announcement about total investors in whitelist is enough for us know the popularity of this project.
May be they need a good mail list of potential investors, to made some kind of 'usefull' resend.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

They got the bonus 25% from the whitelist program that was done last week before the pre-sale. You can still avail of the 25% bonus on the first 4 hours of the official ICO which is on 31st of October. Hope it helps.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:48:49 PM

They got the bonus 25% from the whitelist program that was done last week before the pre-sale. You can still avail of the 25% bonus on the first 4 hours of the official ICO which is on 31st of October. Hope it helps.

Yeah, the pre-sale ended earlier than expected because a lot of investors bought tokens and already reached a certain amount that is almost equal to the soft cap of the ICO. You can only avail of the 25% on the first 4 hrs of the main ICO. If you wouldn't able reach or avail tokens at the first 4 hrs, you can still avail bonus but it will become lower.

Reference:
1-4 hours 25%
1-2 day 20%
3-7 day 15%
1-2 week 10%
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:06:17 PM

Best ICO for me so far.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: