Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:19:25 PM

Cripto World is like the wild west, and the white hacks are like Clint Eastwood.

We need more Clint Eastwood, good look, I could make the Spanish translation.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:46:13 PM

I could not understand the reason of this project. What is decentralize in it, Hackers or HKN token. What is the need of decentralized in this field? And How will HKN token and decentralization is helpful because of this project. Please elaborate.

If you need Hindi translation and moderation. I can help.
ramores8

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:49:45 PM

This project has a much-needed concept in the world of cryptocurrency, to protect and provide good security.
I think this is the first hacking ICO project about hacking. the token price is also good. good luck and hope success in the future ..
Hacken Project

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

Isn't there a mistake in the description of bounty in the first post of the thread. It's 3x20%+25%+15% there, while these values are different elsewhere.

Thank you for your attention, we decided to change bounty campaign numbers according to the wishes of our supporters and to optimize viral impact of campaign.

So the right numbers are, like in site
hacken.io
and Bounty Campaign announcement
https://medium.com/@hacken/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db

(10%) Facebook Campaign
(10%) Twitter Campaign
(10%) BitcoinTalk Thread Campaign
(15%) BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign
(15%) BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign
(40%) Blogging Campaign

Hacken Project

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

40% for blog campaign.  Shocked

Yes, and you are welcome to become our supporter and take part in Bounty Compaign, especially Blog

https://medium.com/@hacken/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
Hacken Project

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:36:20 PM

Cripto World is like the wild west, and the white hacks are like Clint Eastwood.

Thanks.

Very good quote, I think we can use it to promote our vision!

Yes, Spanish language is welcome.

Please send us the overview of your previous translation experience. Use this email address for that - kissngerbounty@gmail.com
Hacken Project

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

I could not understand the reason of this project. What is decentralize in it, Hackers or HKN token. What is the need of decentralized in this field? And How will HKN token and decentralization is helpful because of this project. Please elaborate.

The big idea behind Hacken is that it turns each owner of Hackens into a community member. Because Hacken is a specialized software utility token, being primarily focused on cybersecurity professionals and projects, it will also bring these people together by providing incentives for doing business with one another and for investment in cybersecurity startups. These people will need to communicate and interact with each other in order to make use of their Hackens. The more vibrant the community is, the more value it delivers to each member.

Hacken (HKN) is an ERC20 token, which is the only payment tool allowed in the Hacken Ecosystem. Buying Hackens today, will allow one to receive high quality cybersecurity services in the future, at an attractive price.

Yes, Hindi language is welcome.

Please send us the overview of your previous translation experience. Use this email address for that - kissngerbounty@gmail.com
Hacken Project

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:13:29 PM

Thanks.

Very good quote, I think we can use it to promote our vision!

Yes, Spanish language is welcome.

Your quote is fantastic!
You can repost it in social media and take part in our bounty.

https://twitter.com/Hacken_io/status/905092687396823042
Hacken Project

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

I like the idea of this as a way to give incentive to creating a more secure internet, but if I understand correctly, the blockchain
revolves around finding vulnerabilities.

Would that not bottleneck the blockchain?
When clients of our platform sign the bug bounty program agreement, our team creates a relevant blockchain block containing data about the product, the terms of service agreement and a timestamp.
The next block of the chain, which is specific to this client, will contain information on vulnerabilities, discovered during our security research.
Also we will build Cybersecurity Analytics Center, with such areas of research: Blockchain security, vulnerabilities and countermeasures.

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:37:18 AM

Hello! The project is very interesting
Have joined the twitter bounty campaign!

My best regards and good luck to the team!
Hacken Project

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:25:50 PM

If you wonder -  How HackenProof Marketplace can and will help SME?

https://medium.com/@hacken/how-hackenproof-marketplace-will-help-sme-b8d16fbfb1d9

Read our Medium blog for interesting features about Hacken.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

If you wonder -  How HackenProof Marketplace can and will help SME?

https://medium.com/@hacken/how-hackenproof-marketplace-will-help-sme-b8d16fbfb1d9

Read our Medium blog for interesting features about Hacken.

Good read, following you on medium for more info.

BTW I want to reserve Polish translation and ask some questions but I didn't recieved an answer from bounty manager in a few days.
Hacken Project

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

Yes, Polish language is welcome.

Hacken Project

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:15:29 PM

Good news!

White Hat Hackers Would Get Custom-Tailored Cryptocurrency very Soon

https://medium.com/@hacken/white-hat-hackers-would-get-custom-tailored-cryptocurrency-soon-6429aad91f48
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:22:43 PM

Good news!

White Hat Hackers Would Get Custom-Tailored Cryptocurrency very Soon

https://medium.com/@hacken/white-hat-hackers-would-get-custom-tailored-cryptocurrency-soon-6429aad91f48

This is interesting article feeling great about the future of this project. This concept is really awesome this one will be mega project in future the team is trying to bring a new revolutionary concept.
sonulrk

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:04:33 PM

The big idea behind Hacken is that it turns each owner of Hackens into a community member. Because Hacken is a specialized software utility token, being primarily focused on cybersecurity professionals and projects, it will also bring these people together by providing incentives for doing business with one another and for investment in cybersecurity startups. These people will need to communicate and interact with each other in order to make use of their Hackens. The more vibrant the community is, the more value it delivers to each member.

Hacken (HKN) is an ERC20 token, which is the only payment tool allowed in the Hacken Ecosystem. Buying Hackens today, will allow one to receive high quality cybersecurity services in the future, at an attractive price.

So, May I say that Hacken is a token to buy-sell cybersecurity services. But how Hacken Ecosystem help security professional and consumer linked with each other? What type of services or products can be distributed through blockchain technology and not by traditional markets.
Hacken Project

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:40:08 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 06:27:49 PM by Hacken Project

Nowadays, the most convenient way of making money is investing in something. But it is necessary to be in line with the latest trends not to lose your capital and make a fortune.
For this purpose, we have prepared a simple guide of how the price of Hacken's token will be formed and which value it would bring to each party.

You can read more here:

https://medium.com/@hacken/hackens-burning-principle-and-its-value-for-white-hat-hackers-and-investors-8f865e34d4d6

Hacken Project

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:53:56 AM

So, May I say that Hacken is a token to buy-sell cybersecurity services. But how Hacken Ecosystem help security professional and consumer linked with each other? What type of services or products can be distributed through blockchain technology and not by traditional markets.

Yes, you are right!Simply to say -Hacken is a token to buy-sell cybersecurity services.
Here is how Hacken Ecosystem help security professional and consumer linked with each other and about use of blockchain:

We are building platform, that is providing Cebersecurity services, and when clients of our platform sign the bug bounty program agreement, our team creates a relevant blockchain block containing data about the product, the terms of service agreement and a timestamp.
The next block of the chain, which is specific to this client, will contain information on vulnerabilities, discovered during our security research.
Also we will build Cybersecurity Analytics Center, with such areas of research: Blockchain security, vulnerabilities and countermeasures.
All services are charged ONLY in Hackens.

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:09:06 AM

Hacken is a very interesting and unique project.  Hope to see some Mr. Robot's on the Hacken platform. 
sonulrk

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:44:57 AM

Yes, you are right!Simply to say -Hacken is a token to buy-sell cybersecurity services.
Here is how Hacken Ecosystem help security professional and consumer linked with each other and about use of blockchain:

We are building platform, that is providing Cebersecurity services, and when clients of our platform sign the bug bounty program agreement, our team creates a relevant blockchain block containing data about the product, the terms of service agreement and a timestamp.
All services are charged ONLY in Hackens.

Ok, now the picture is somewhat clearer. Clients will use the Hacken platform and submit their product information and use Hacken Token for payment. I assume that only data related to product is shared on blockchain not the product release and source files itself. Now, if a white hacker find bugs or vulnerabilities where he/she will share this information, on the blockchain or to some centralized servers? Who will authenticate that found bugs etc are relevant and hacker has to be paid for this? And what if other hacker found more bugs in the same product? Will he/she paid again for this?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: