Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 12:48:40 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 44455 times)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:28:35 AM

is HKN is listed on any exchange now? may i know the future plans of the team if they are interested on listing hkn on exchanges?

Not that I know of.  ICO hasn't even started yet, I'm sure they will be on a few after that.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 238

Spectre.ai

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:42:24 AM

Read my review on Hacken:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/hacken-the-first-cryptocurrency-and-a-marketplace-for-white-hat-hackers

Can't wait for the ICO.

Any bets for how big the market cap be one month after release? I'm betting 80-100m range.

Katashi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:08:45 AM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@dawidrams/hacken-the-first-cryptocurrency-and-a-marketplace-for-white-hat-hackers

Can't wait for the ICO.

Any bets for how big the market cap be one month after release? I'm betting 80-100m range.

Nice publication from you, I think you're calculation when it comes to market cap will be quite accurate. Since the data you've mention from previous ICO's are really on point. My expectation for this ICO is to maybe double it's hardcap since this is the first of it's kind.

COVESTING

SPACE
ICO starts on 24th of November
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

pablitos

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:10:24 AM

excellent project, support from the parakeet, we only expect the greatest success.
rdny

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:59:38 AM

is HKN is listed on any exchange now? may i know the future plans of the team if they are interested on listing hkn on exchanges?

Not that I know of.  ICO hasn't even started yet, I'm sure they will be on a few after that.

There are no publication yet regarding this one, but as per with my experience with this people coz i've been joining their other ico's lately. their initial exchanges are usually livecoin.

lostocean

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:00:00 AM

i think not yet.. because ICO not yet started, and i'm just looking forward and wait for the update's.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
rdny

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:01:29 AM

Hello hacken, i saw your latest update on facebook that you manage to find 30 most skilled white hat hackers from across the globe, for me that's a good idea for the team and i hope you will find it sucessfully. More power to the team.

Well that's quite a good news for this project, do they pusblished names of those hackers?. Nevermind tho, the thing is this is a good news for us who supports hacken. hope this will continue till the end.

rdny

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:15:13 AM

Can't wait for the ICO.

Nice publication from you, I think you're calculation when it comes to market cap will be quite accurate. Since the data you've mention from previous ICO's are really on point. My expectation for this ICO is to maybe double it's hardcap since this is the first of it's kind.

Wow that would be a big hit if your'e predictions will materialize, i'll be praying for this one too. It would be a good head start for hacken if ever.

Marioboro

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:36:57 AM

Can't wait for the ICO.

Wow that would be a big hit if your'e predictions will materialize, i'll be praying for this one too. It would be a good head start for hacken if ever.

Yes this will be a hit for sure, the people who's working for this project are no joke. McAfee and wozniak plust those they mention 30 of best hackers that they acquire to make this one first of it's own kind ICO. I can't make any calculations which concers my expertise but no doubt hacken can do it.

■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
Marioboro

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:57:01 AM

i think not yet.. because ICO not yet started, and i'm just looking forward and wait for the update's.

yeah correct, never red any publications about what exchange will hacken will appear first. Let's just wait maybe, for sure the devs will be announcing it .

jamalaezaz

Activity: 700

Hunting Talent, PM me if you have something useful

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

we are yet to do our ICO . once the ICO finish successfully the token will be listed in exchanges for sure.
sud

Activity: 252

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:44:42 AM

Can't wait for the ICO.

I agree with this prediction. $80M is doable, and once the customers starts to buy Hacken audits and other services, cap will definitely raise obove $100M.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

HyunBin

Activity: 294

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

Anyone know what happened during or after the conversation with the Hacken team and John McAfee?  It would be crazy if he was somehow affiliated with the Hacken project.

This is one of the proof that team hacken working hard to be a good project One day we'll see the outcome of their efforts.keep it up the good work team hacken.

We can see in the image how active the people behind hacken. They work hard and give a lot of their efforts just to sure that project will become successful. Having such a people and team like this will surely a success. Great Job.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:49:37 AM

Hacken is one of the most highly potential project which has drawn attention of many investors and people during promo and marketing phase. I expect for them to raise maximum money to have huge resources to keep continue development in post ICO era. People already begin to have big expectations by the team.

riyaz22

Activity: 182

UTRUST

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:54:43 AM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
jets567

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:42:14 AM

Hacken is one of the most highly potential project which has drawn attention of many investors and people during promo and marketing phase. I expect for them to raise maximum money to have huge resources to keep continue development in post ICO era. People already begin to have big expectations by the team.

yes it is, as i always say on my post this project is the first ever who will be supporting the White Hat Hacker's Cause which is very important trend as of now. Since the digital era is on it's peak, we need to be secure in order for us to be worry free everyday.

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

Katashi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:46:22 AM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.

Is it really 650k? some are saying it's 1m for the presale. I rather wait for an announcement here coz there's no update yet on the website itself.

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

jets567

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

I've just red an article about the security and safety of your investments of ICO's, don't wanna mention the ICO itself but it only says that ICO's must not claim it's guaranteed safety. Maybe bitcoin can do it but look at the ETH itself. They also include their ICO as in threat of this future fraud and anomalies. I'll just remember hacken and realize how important for this ICO to be a success and change the game.

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

mongkie

Activity: 182

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

The most powerful detail about the Hacken project is that they are going to engage those talented people, maybe a yesterday real hackers, who do not like to be public and to be hired by the employer but like to create free at the Community. Connect and create! And that`s the way they gain the highest aims, as without any doubts this ICO will do! 

to think that they jam packed with Big identities no doubt this will be a Hit, Not mentioning Wozniak and Mcaffee working together. it's like playing ball marked by jordan and kobe metaphorically speaking.

so are you saying that hacken is an allstar team? it sounds good to me. but the ends always justify the means i think results are better proof of what we are claiming.

jets567

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

The most powerful detail about the Hacken project is that they are going to engage those talented people, maybe a yesterday real hackers, who do not like to be public and to be hired by the employer but like to create free at the Community. Connect and create! And that`s the way they gain the highest aims, as without any doubts this ICO will do!  

to think that they jam packed with Big identities no doubt this will be a Hit, Not mentioning Wozniak and Mcaffee working together. it's like playing ball marked by jordan and kobe metaphorically speaking.

so are you saying that hacken is an allstar team? it sounds good to me. but the ends always justify the means i think results are better proof of what we are claiming.

Why not give the benefit of the doubt, i'm sure those people know what they are doing. Bitcoin itself start from scratch without anyone knowing who really pioneered it, same thing like eth  but for it's case there's vitalik who's a nobody previously but look at him now and other ico's as well. so why not give your trust to people who already prove their selves on the league they are in ?

COVESTING

SPACE
They trade - you profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.