Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87224 times)
Vyazhan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:36:48 AM

Interesting project guys, keeping my feelers out for this one Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.
$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.
Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.

Oh i see, thanks for this one bro it's a legit 650k for hacken's presale well it's a job well done for this project.
Yes the news legit and $650K just from presale, maybe can reach $2Million or more when ICO live, Hacken get much attention now on.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:39:57 AM

Hacken PreICO sale raised $650,000.Congratulations to the team and developers.This figure will encourage more investors during ICO sale now.Best of luck for that.
$650,000? i thought $1m but im waiting on update and i hope the ICO will be successfully hit their hard cap.
Check this link https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/hacken-closes-its-pre-sale-with-650000-raised for clarification.

Oh i see, thanks for this one bro it's a legit 650k for hacken's presale well it's a job well done for this project.
Yes the news legit and $650K just from presale, maybe can reach $2Million or more when ICO live, Hacken get much attention now on.

Right, the presale garnered a lot of attention due to a great presentation and high quality video of the product plan.  At the same time, the team won 33BTC in a contest and gathered even more public attention at the d10e ICO pitch competition.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

Right, the presale garnered a lot of attention due to a great presentation and high quality video of the product plan.  At the same time, the team won 33BTC in a contest and gathered even more public attention at the d10e ICO pitch competition.

Congratulations with the presale. $650,000 is a good amount to start with. Having said that the team won in a contest will probably make an impact to investors as it will be a good publication.

Waiting for more good updates*
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:12:00 AM

A really good one project .. This is surely interesting !. I would like to participate in the bounty campaign and see some updates regarding this project. Thanks guys.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
creepyjas

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

A really good one project .. This is surely interesting !. I would like to participate in the bounty campaign and see some updates regarding this project. Thanks guys.

Hey, if you are interested in joining Hacken's Bounty Program. You may check out this page: https://medium.com/hacken-ecosystem/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db

Hope it helps.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:34:10 AM

I believe hacken can hit the 20m mark, tho what they are doing previously can be a very big help in order for hacken to be recognize and to broadcast about it's existence.
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:36:18 AM

I believe hacken can hit the 20m mark, tho what they are doing previously can be a very big help in order for hacken to be recognize and to broadcast about it's existence.

The devs are very active in the crypto community joining events and such, it isn't impossible for Hacken to reach the hardcap. This is the next big thing when it comes to the security.
creepyjas

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

Well, actually, I can sense that this project can achieve or get the target maximum cap on its official ICO as the project promotes cyber security which is very important in every transaction done on the web or in any platform related to technology. I believe that Hacken will be recognized and will hit the market before it starts the ICO and its operation.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:45:46 AM

Really ?! This is a great news for all of us who support Hacken , I agree to you that it will help this project to lure more investors .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:48:48 AM

maybe im to late too, but this kind of project is amazing thats why im here to participate and do my activities well and give all my best.

I guess this team still need some help , you can check it here if you wanted to join. And also you must read the importance and the concept of hacken to us people . I like you to join us and help this project , lets bring this project to success. https://medium.com/hacken-ecosystem/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:53:51 AM

Dr. Moe Levin seem to have an outstanding career untill now if you check his linkedin profile : https://goo.gl/wDfwcW

Yes and he saw a great potential on this project that's why he joined as an advisor. surely more investor will come because of his reputation.

Yes i guess this guy has a lot of credentials in this industry, but guess what steve wozniak is joining the party fellas. so excited about the outcome of this project and how it will materialize.
me too im excited for this project, and i am willing to wait for more updates very interesting project.

it seems so exciting to see those big names who are really trying their best to make this a Big success, can't wait for hacken to be launched right away.

Agree on you dude, Steve Wozniak to be specific. Dude that's one hell of a big name out there. I really can't imagine this project failing with those kind of people backing it up.

Steve Wozniak is one of the big name in the team behind this project Hacken , to be added they hired 30 professional hacker to make sure the services they will provide is outstanding .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:17:03 AM

Thats a really nice looking ann.
yes but not just the ann thread the project itself too, and the people behind it they are all amazing they are all working together to eliminate hackers and providing good security.

I like their ideas of eliminating black hat hackers and providing services to all company and people who badly needed cyber security. I hope hacken will be the solution to the problem in cyber security and hacking of accounts.

It really a solution for the cyber security and hacking issues. To be added I just read here in the forum that they hired professional hackers and help them to build a wall that will protect to our property in the cyberworld .
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

Well, actually, I can sense that this project can achieve or get the target maximum cap on its official ICO as the project promotes cyber security which is very important in every transaction done on the web or in any platform related to technology. I believe that Hacken will be recognized and will hit the market before it starts the ICO and its operation.

I agree to you, I also believe that it will be easy for this project to achieve 20m target cap , I really sure it will surpassed their main target cap as if some country like US badly needed this project for their security.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:15:52 AM

The devs are very active in the crypto community joining events and such, it isn't impossible for Hacken to reach the hardcap. This is the next big thing when it comes to the security.

Yeah as a matter of fact i've red about their previous ICOs all of them are successful. I believe there's nothing for us to worry about hacken's progress. Go hacken!
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:44 AM

ico sales phase begins October 12-November 11, 2017
what is the minimum and maximum hardcap that you want to achieve?

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

They moved the Token sale to October 31.
They already achieved the softcap at the Pre-sale which is 1.3 mln and the hardcap on the token sale will be 20M, also the minimum sale-in is 1 ETH.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:32:57 PM

Really ?! This is a great news for all of us who support Hacken , I agree to you that it will help this project to lure more investors .

This is a very good perspective and we can see the evidence after they had a successful Pre-sale, they have also made a Whitelist for those investors that wanted to secure that they will get Hacken tokens on the coming ICO.

23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:56:53 PM

It's the first time I read the term, "White Hat Hackers" and I've been reading some thread in the internet. There might be a worth reading thread in your arsenal, kindly put it here for future references. For the meantime, I got the big picture, this project is not a project alone, it is a guild of white hat hackers getting ready for a cyber war when the time comes. We know what hackers do and what hackers target the most. This project might nullify the damaging effect of the hackers do and let them choose not the dark side. If anyone got offended from my comment, feel free to correct me. thanks Smiley

“I don’t remember any "white hat hackers”, there were only hackers." —Shay Priel

so you are saying that you dont believe in whitehathacking? you dont believe in the concept of whitehathacking for the sake of cybersecurity? im just clarifying your stand if i understand your point.

Well I think he got an issue about the term used "White Hat Hackers" because I also try searching on the net but only "White Hat" appeared in Wikipedia, the term White Hat is an Internet slang and we know that words are playing around the web that's why it got a term of "White Hat Hackers".

oh okay i understand his point. but we need to classify hacking because there are lots of unregulated hackers out there. the project hacken is into responsible hacking to strengthen cybersecurity of a certain company because of their losses due to hacking malpractice. hacken is pro hacking for the good sake because there are laws governing unregulated hacking.

Yup, that's what I'm saying. They are probably the elite guild of white hat hackers right now. We all know that most of the talented hackers came from unethical practices. We don't know when but there will be a time that Hacken will be the vanguard to prevent another cyberwar. They can eradicate most of the underground works happening in the cyber world. I'm quite confident that they can, I'm reading the bio of those people behind the project Hacken, they never fail to amaze me. Smiley

I think that's only an anecdote, i don't really see where is it coming from for shey's qoute but if there are no such thing? how come most people who backed this project up recognize all over the world? are they wannabes or hoax? come on dude if this will be true for you then you may sit and watch hacken do it for you.

What Shey's saying is true dude. You got the quotation the wrong way around what he's pointing is: there are no labels in comes to hacking yet there are ethical and unethical hackers. The proposed project amaze me man, that's why I ask questions in the back of my head. It's the curiosity that drives me and I trusted you guys can give an informative one because you guys are the pioneers in comes with ICO. Smiley

yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:19 PM

They moved the Token sale to October 31.
They already achieved the softcap at the Pre-sale which is 1.3 mln and the hardcap on the token sale will be 20M, also the minimum sale-in is 1 ETH.

really ,that's a long time before ico start right , official team will  announce more good news ? that's better for public sale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: