Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  (Read 87237 times)
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:02:45 AM

i would love to buy more HKN but i'm out of money ahah
Me too. I really want to invest into this great project. If I just have money to buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:31:54 AM

I am optimistic, hacken will rival ethereum and bitcoin. But we need to make more volume in orderbook. let's support the hack to achieve that goal.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:45:06 AM

It might be too soon, but do you guys know in what exchanges hacken is going to be(apart from orderbook)?

they will probably apply for any big exchange out there. but you cannot know wich one will be accepting their request

This is wonderful project and have very good reputation so that I hope it will get listed on nice exchanges right after the finish of ICO. This idea is very big that is why we can keep hope for that.

I fully agree with your opinion - the exchanges will adopt a good project.

Exchange will come later because every one should understand Hacken has great potential in the market. Good project Hacken will be listed in bigger exchange, soon there will be lot venture  sign up between Hacken and other companies.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:38:43 AM

I am optimistic, hacken will rival ethereum and bitcoin. But we need to make more volume in orderbook. let's support the hack to achieve that goal.
Correct, and the best way to support Hacken will be by investing with HKN. Their scheme is unique and will benefit most of companies in the blockchain industry.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:18:57 AM

what's the movement of crowdsale ,any update news fron team ,looking  forward the result !

The Orderbook sale is now at around $2.9M. KickICO sale is at roughly $2.8M.

Orderbook.io, Hacken.io and KickICO.com only shows the sames stats about how much HKN token was distributed so as of now 2,982,388 HKN has been sold.

the result is not bad for HACKEN ,not few days to join and less discount ,i think the movement will slowly later.

Thanks for the clarification! I thought they were separate stats. Anyway the 15% bonus will be gone in less than 2 days!
Yeah! It's less than 16 hrs to run out, I want to invest/buy but I don't enough money. Sad life.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:42:39 AM

Correct, and the best way to support Hacken will be by investing with HKN. Their scheme is unique and will benefit most of companies in the blockchain industry.
Yes. there's a lot of possibilities that HKN can be aligned with top tokens soon. But we must support Hacken first to achieve that goal. Since I don't have money to invest, I'm supporting hacken through bounty Campaign.
qwertysungit

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:57:15 AM

Tell me, please, where can I read more details about the Bounty campaign of Facebook and Twitter? how many posts, reposts need to be done per week?
Do you want to support Hacken? kindly check this link: https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
The bounty campaign is ending soon, I think two weeks before it will ends,but thank for supporting the hacken, you're a big help if you support us.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:15:08 AM

Have you guys watched the LIVE Q&A interview of the Hacken CEO
sadly I didn't make it in time to participate
because they awarded 300 HKN tokens for
the best live chat question but
I've learned a lot about this project
just by watching it Wink

thank you for sharing, i will watch this to to catch some information and thing to learn.
Thank you for this. This is timely since I'am newly supporter of hacken and i have a lot of questions still.
jamieasf

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

Tell me, please, where can I read more details about the Bounty campaign of Facebook and Twitter? how many posts, reposts need to be done per week?
Do you want to support Hacken? kindly check this link: https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
The bounty campaign is ending soon, I think two weeks before it will ends,but thank for supporting the hacken, you're a big help if you support us.
Hi! I'm just recently joined on this bounty campaign and hoping that I can contribute a lot and learned more about hacken within 2 weeks
jamieasf

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

Yes. there's a lot of possibilities that HKN can be aligned with top tokens soon. But we must support Hacken first to achieve that goal. Since I don't have money to invest, I'm supporting hacken through bounty Campaign.
Me  also. Since I don't have money to invest, my best way to help hacken is to join their signature campaign. By that, other member of bitcointalk can see my signature and have and idea about this ICO 
qwertysungit

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:34:54 AM

just by watching it Wink

thank you for sharing, i will watch this to to catch some information and thing to learn.
Thank you for this. This is timely since I'am newly supporter of hacken and i have a lot of questions still.
Same here, I got more knowledge and information about on this interview video, and I want to learn more so that I can support them until the Bounty Campaign ends. BTW thanks for sharing.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:13:22 AM

Please read this post  - https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
There's all the information.
Understood!)thank you very much!)

Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:29:30 AM

Me  also. Since I don't have money to invest, my best way to help hacken is to join their signature campaign. By that, other member of bitcointalk can see my signature and have and idea about this ICO 
I also really only support through bounty, I also do not have the money to buy a token hacken, maybe at a later time. if I already have capital for investment
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:46:03 AM

just by watching it Wink

Same here, I got more knowledge and information about on this interview video, and I want to learn more so that I can support them until the Bounty Campaign ends. BTW thanks for sharing.

Sad that i didn't turn up to to watch this video and participate the live Q and A. It will be an educational video for sure and will be very helpful for those who are really want to learn more about hacken.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:00:21 AM

Please read this post  - https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-bounty-campaign-6eaf46f956db
There's all the information.
Understood!)thank you very much!)

welcome to HACKEN community , hope you can joined this project as quickly as possible.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

I also really only support through bounty, I also do not have the money to buy a token hacken, maybe at a later time. if I already have capital for investment

I believe this post is too ambitous for this time, but who are we to tell. since all of the things we use to think impossible before are now possible. But i still believe hacken will be very good project after all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:04:13 AM

right ,but i think bounty is gift for your hard work , project promation is need for success.
Iamlegit4sure

Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:06:39 AM

yea, bounty is super important. I personally joined some bounties for hacken

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

Do hacken team has some patch up with https://www.orderbook.io ? , i see for every bounty we need to have an account with orderbook and it is a must do. I am just fascinated by the idea behind the project as 2% of ICO pool is registered for the campaigns and very less people seems interested, anyways i am good with my Eidoo love :0
Iamlegit4sure

Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:21:21 PM

Do hacken team has some patch up with https://www.orderbook.io ? , i see for every bounty we need to have an account with orderbook and it is a must do. I am just fascinated by the idea behind the project as 2% of ICO pool is registered for the campaigns and very less people seems interested, anyways i am good with my Eidoo love :0
i guess orderbook was the easiest and safest platform to start their ICO on

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: