Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MESSAGE FROM GRAVITATE CASH OUT COINS NOW  (Read 10217 times)
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

Still haven't received my Russian Roulette coins...........   
Are you serious? I refunded you

To peel or not to peel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:16:34 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:49:25 PM by vizique

Also as promised I started refunding people last night and today. But Viz wanted me to refund an unpeeled coin,. I cant do that. I refunded the peeled one but doing it for an unpeeled one is a bit unfair.

The problem he had there was one of the zombie coins.

And look in realistic terms I am not disappearing. But I will not be as reachable as usual so its best people consider peeling them now and I will also send some holograms so they can keep the coins as DIY.

Peeled coin refunded as promised

Matt also promised to refund the second coin once he had his register together and offered some holos to replace the peeled one (s) if I wanted them.

Thanks Matt

Viz
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:13:12 AM

Also as promised I started refunding people last night and today. But Viz wanted me to refund an unpeeled coin,. I cant do that. I refunded the peeled one but doing it for an unpeeled one is a bit unfair.

The problem he had there was one of the zombie coins.

And look in realistic terms I am not disappearing. But I will not be as reachable as usual so its best people consider peeling them now and I will also send some holograms so they can keep the coins as DIY.

Peeled coin refunded as promised

Matt also promised to refund the second coin once he had his register together and offered some holos to replace the peeled one (s) if I wanted them.

Thanks Matt

Viz

Hopefully the replacement holos will be marked in some way as to not undermine the security of other coins in circulation.

bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:37:23 AM

Also as promised I started refunding people last night and today.
Wow!  It's amazing...  You refunded one person.  Do you want an award of honor?   Roll Eyes  When are you going to refund mine?   And, everyone else that ever bought one of your coins that are not funded? 
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:16:04 PM

Also as promised I started refunding people last night and today.
Wow!  It's amazing...  You refunded one person.  Do you want an award of honor?   Roll Eyes  When are you going to refund mine?   And, everyone else that ever bought one of your coins that are not funded? 

Hey we went through this. you owe me money. I asked you for your address to send 0.1 BTC but then you said I owe you 1.85 BTC + 0.1 BTC. the 1.85 BTC was to pay you back for all the coins you bought. Well I told ya that because of your stress you made me not turn up to work for quite a few days so I think it is you that owes me money. Seriously lets just go lawyer to lawyer. This would be best.
Your claims for damages are as real as mine. Lets move on from this but the 0.1 BTC offer is not going to happen now with out some form of legal action. Lets go what are you waiting for?

To peel or not to peel.
torbellino777

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:45:27 AM

I own three of the 2013 microsoul limited minted only 500 made coins 0.01 btc

when I enter two of the there first bits into uberbills microsoula analyzer I get its still loaded,

I enter the third coin and all I get is error and nothing showing me full address.

I would like to get a full refund on these three BOSS.

I PAID TOO MUCH ON EBAY FOR THEM RECENTLY JUST TO FIND THIS THREAD, MY HEART DROPPED@!!!!!!!!!

CAN THIS HAPPEN WITH CASASCIUS AND LEALANA OR DENARIUM COINS?Huh

ALL MY BTC IS PHYSICAL HOLDINGS.

PLEASE SEND ME REFUND ASAP! TO

1HdzQqE2w3XWoywAXaJPjmVsqFBXmAzE7q

I PURCHASED THESE ON EBAY FOR $525 EACH THINKING JUST PLACE IN A VAULT.....WRONG ,,,IM GLAD I GOT TO READ THIS

PLEASE EMAIL BOSS

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM

LFI333@AOL.COM

ALL I WANT IS THE BITCOIN VALUE AS OF TODAY 11/20/17

I HAVE LOST ON THE COLLECTIBALITY
torbellino777

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:04:59 AM

ONE OF THE COINS THAT DOESNT READ ON THE MICROSOUL ANALYZER SITE IS SHOWN ON THE COIN AS

1JBgNMhh

2013 coin

500 minted

0 results for:
'1JBgNMhh'

lfi333@aol.com

refund please

torbellino777

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:32:14 AM

please send donations or refunds to

thanks so much
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:36:48 AM

please send donations or refunds to

thanks so much

Looks like gravitate's last login was November 08, 2017, 11:52:29 PM

Could sent him a private message just for the extra exposure and hope that he sees it and does refund you.

dumbchump

Activity: 496
Merit: 264

In memory of Zepher

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:54:45 AM

Wait, did anyone actually get refunded?!  I haven’t seen a single satoshi
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:29:34 PM

ONE OF THE COINS THAT DOESNT READ ON THE MICROSOUL ANALYZER SITE IS SHOWN ON THE COIN AS

1JBgNMhh

2013 coin

500 minted

0 results for:
'1JBgNMhh'

lfi333@aol.com

refund please

No need to panic, the analyzer site has a partial list (circa ~2013) of microsoul addresses to go off of. No result just means there is no data.

naypalm

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

I found a 2013 0.01 with 1HUWzFpa its not showing on uberbills site anyone know how to check if its still funded please?
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:59:43 PM

I found a 2013 0.01 with 1HUWzFpa its not showing on uberbills site anyone know how to check if its still funded please?

Your coin is funded. There are a few block explorers that allow you to check bitcoin addresses using firstbits.
A quick scan shows that yours has been funded.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1HUWzFpa1nodPgkMEytrTcR9DgmcwMEP4R?from_firstbits=1HUWzFpa

Consider yourself lucky. The remaining 1-2 of the ones that I have don't seem to show up on any block explorer suggesting that they might have never been funded at all  Sad
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

Your coin is funded. There are a few block explorers that allow you to check bitcoin addresses using firstbits.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1HUWzFpa1nodPgkMEytrTcR9DgmcwMEP4R?from_firstbits=1HUWzFpa

Consider yourself lucky. The remaining 1-2 of the ones that I have don't seem to show up on any block explorer suggesting that they might have never been funded at all  Sad

Thanks for the information sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones, sorry to hear about your coins Sad.
dumbchump

In memory of Zepher

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:12:16 PM

Thanks for the information sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones, sorry to hear about your coins Sad.

No you aren’t a lucky one.  All microsoul coins should be considered unfunded.  I peeled 3 coins that were funded...but the private key wasn’t to that address....so no BTC.  I know I wasn’t alone.

Anyone that had followed this thread that is selling them as funded is committing fraud in my book. 
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:21:39 PM

No you aren’t a lucky one.  All microsoul coins should be considered unfunded.  I peeled 3 coins that were funded...but the private key wasn’t to that address....so no BTC.  I know I wasn’t alone.

Anyone that had followed this thread that is selling them as funded is committing fraud in my book. 

Ah ok that's not good so we should assume all coins are compromised.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:23:28 PM

Well the fact that his are funded is a start. Mine isn't recognised at all.
Did all the coins have issues with the privkeys or only a number of them? if not then there might be a chance that his coin is actually loaded.
However, I'm more curious about knowing how this major mess up happened?
dumbchump

In memory of Zepher

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:50:43 PM

Well the fact that his are funded is a start. Mine isn't recognised at all.
Did all the coins have issues with the privkeys or only a number of them? if not then there might be a chance that his coin is actually loaded.
However, I'm more curious about knowing how this major mess up happened?

I peeled five funded coins and two were in fact funded....so he has a chance. 

I think it’s still unknown if he defrauded everyone on purpose or if he was just really disorganized and screwed up really bad.
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:32:16 PM

dumbchump - Were all of the firstbits showing up as funded on the blockchain?  I'd be curious to see any pics you have of the holos and the keys (assuming they are spent). 

2 out of 5 is unacceptable.  This type of half-assed exit scam where the producer only rips off a subset of the users, and subsequently offers them a limited time window for repayment, is still theft. Let's not forget that.  Remember Alitin? Exact same thing. 

There should be no ambiguity about it.  Gravitate is a scammer and belongs in jail.
dumbchump

In memory of Zepher

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:57:29 PM

I'll take some pics when I get back from the holiday break.  I don't have them with me. 

I completely agree....I think he needs to be held legally accountable.  I also haven't heard of him actually paying anyone.  I bought 2013 and 2014 sets and requested to be refunded the BTC value of both sets of coins and never got anything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: