Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6058 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:37:55 AM

There are quite a lot of ways to invest in bitcoin.
There are several trusted and downloadable wallets that you can convert real money to crypto and you can hold them off for a bitto sell them for a higher price. Investors often wait for years to sell them for maximized profit.
Or like in this forums, you can join in to campaign sigbatures abd bounties that reward you bitcoin for services and hold them off to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
There are more types of ivesting bitcoin and as of  know bitcoin has alot of sources.but first of all you need to buy bitcoin in the market which is low price ithink. and then find a legit site to invest . I suggest ico site, which is clasified as a legit investment site.And also trading you can multiply also your bitcoin on it. But actually strategy is must cause for beginner it is to risk .

You should be careful in investing in ICO because there is a lot of scam ICOs right now in the internet because that is the new way of the scammers to stole money and it is best for you to just do a research first to make sure that everything is alright and after that then you can just invest your money so you can have assurance that you are not at risk of losing money.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

I think by buying bitcoin at the exchange site, we've invested in bitcoin. Of course there are steps that must be passed in registering at the exchange site. We just follow the steps and buy bitcoin.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

You have two ways, invest your money and invest your time. Most students I know choose the later option since they don't have their own money to invest. Its a great way to earn by joining  online bounties.

Bounty campaigns are good, but they're good for pocket money more-so. Maybe in some countries, the amount you earn can equal living wages, but overall, I don't think most bounty campaigns are a good idea if you want to make a lot of money trading. The best way is to buy dips and sell high, and this isn't even new news. It's been going on since the stock market, and the crypto market isn't any different when we say buy low sell high.
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

Watch Bitcoin videos by Andreas Antonopoulos to gain a better understanding of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Do as much of your own research and reading as you can. As for getting started, I would recommend Coinbase, as this is the easiest and most secure way of putting money into bitcoin at the moment.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

In order not to fall for any fraudulent projects for investment, I just buy bitcoins and hold them for a long time until the price grows and brings me a good profit.

There are lots of ways available for us to invest bitcoin like trading,holding,lending and investing on ICO.The best way of investing the bitcoin is just holding because it needs no effort and if your investment is in long term then you can earn more profits than other investment.Trading is a good option if you are looking to earn monthly or weekly but you need knowledge about trading to make money.
Investing on ICO is a very good methed to earn in short term but it is high risky investment so we need to do reasearch about that project before investing on anything.Lending can be an option because it will give profits in terms of interest.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

Watch Bitcoin videos by Andreas Antonopoulos to gain a better understanding of Bitcoin and blockchain technology. Do as much of your own research and reading as you can. As for getting started, I would recommend Coinbase, as this is the easiest and most secure way of putting money into bitcoin at the moment.
it would be nice if you provide a link so that other friends can follow it on the web. like you, i also prefer to use coinbase for bitcoin deposit, because in this way i feel simple.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

In my opinion just to bu bitcoin and hold it for the future is a good investment strategy and through this way you can check the market for daily up and downs and all the crypto is now good to use for investment i would like to buy some ether for investment.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:52:39 PM

If this was first time, I believe that it is easier to invest in bitcoin to register for localbitcoins and buy it there. To do this through the exchange is longer and more difficult.

jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin then you just need to create a bitcoin wallet first and if i were you, i will use electrum desktop wallet because it is the top of all the wallet for me and create an account in coinbase so you can buy some bitcoins or try localbitcoins which is one of the most trusted and easiest place to buy bitcoin and always remember to aim for long term gains.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

You can simply buy some bitcoins and store them for a few years from now. If you have more money try buying bitcoin. And do not ever force to buy bitcoin when your finances are pushed. Yes it is quite easy to invest in bitcoin. It's just a matter of time until the price goes up nicely.

Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

Bitcoin investment is a very easy thing, even easier than stock, we just buy in trusted exchanges then keep in a safe wallet and wait for the right moment to sell.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

my opinion how to invest bitcoin by adding capital first, then we buy a coin whose price again decreases, if his coins start up we sell it, that's my way if you want to invest in bitcoin and also how to trade, sorry if there is mistake I commented.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I believe you can completely start investing and trading bitcoin at this point, you can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days is constantly decreasing and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to hit the mark. $ 8000 then continue to increase prices. At present bitcoin prices are at $ 8200 and you can wait until that time to buy bitcoin.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

The easiest way to invest bitcoin of course is to buy in exchanges, then we keep for a long time so that the price goes up more than 10x or 1000%, and usually will happen since August.

..........///....../////..........
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

I think you can get a lot of information in this forum on how to get bitcoin, you can get bitcoin without buying with your money by joining bounty campaign and some sites offering cooperation to get bitcoin reward but if you have more capital you may invest to Bitcoin with buying at exchanger and certainly there will be benefits when bitcoin prices will go up.  Smiley
I agree with that you can learn on how to invest by finding some information in Bitcoin Forum and theres a lot of dicussion about on how to invest. But for me you can earn without investing in bitcoin by just joining in bounty campaign and it easy to earn by cooperating and doing your part.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

Honestly Mate to invest bitcoin was you would buy when theres a chances that tje value of bitcoin will goes down.Because when time that the value of btc will grows up and this is the best thing that you earned more money.
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

Anyone can invest Bitcoin is no exception college student like you.
I think the key to success in investing is diligent in reading things related to Cryptocurrency Investments.
With a lot of reading, you will understand better how to make a good investment and profitable.
I was initially also confused when starting Crypto, but I keep learning I can understand Cryptocurrency.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

We can invest in bitcoin by buy bitcoin when bitcoin price are low and we can sell them when bitcoin price high.
so we can get more profit if we sell bitcoin in high price,and i think this time is best time for invest bitcoin because bitcoin price is low on this time.
Investment in Bitcoin is a very benefited and easy way to make profit and it is not a short cut at all but need your hard work and good knowledge to survive in the market because all we need is to survive in this market and nothing more. We need to invest in Bitcoin by buying it either by the Blockchain technology or can be any other source but remember that it should be an authentic one.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Its Simple we first if we are entered the bitcoin first of all we have to learn how to invest in this work because investing in bitcoin is have a enjoyment so that we should have to learn it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: