Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
XpanderaX

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

You can invest in Bitcoin by buying it, or you join Bounty's campaign to get a free token. If you are a student, and want to buy Bitcoin, I suggest you to save your pocket money. Buy Bitcoin when the price is low, then sell when the price is high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

Investing in bitcoin is very esy because all yu need to do is to buy bitcoin and then save it in your bitcoin wallet and will just wait for its value to rise in order for you to be able to earn big profit.However do not do panic selling when the price drop down because its value is volatile is it may rise or fall from time to time.

Let us not forget the most basic things which is to do a lot of research about what exchanges best fits the capability of the investor and is much easier to use for him, the same goes with choosing the right wallet for ease of access and use together with feeling safe with the security features. After this, is when investing should only come because if a person invests blindly, it will only lead to much losses instead of making profits.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

Well,  you can invest by just buying it and wait for years. After years passed or a decade,  of course they value of it it's changing for the better,  so you have something to rely on in the future.  That's one of them,  but you can also do exchanges.  Me,  I prefer to just leave them alone. 
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:29:00 AM

How to invest in bitcoin is also very simple but you have to master the reputable trading platform of digital money you must have little knowledge about it as well as how to earn from bitcoin you can participate in buying copper Money from the ico programs
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

Well, if you really want to start investing on Bitcoin, all you need is seed money to actually start your initial investment. Anyone with a working knowledge of computers can actually trade andninvest in crypto currencies. You can always opt to do bounty campaigns if you don't have the money then if you earn enough, you trade with it.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

you get a bitcoin in the face of the money. It's a simple trade. if you do not have the param then you will be included in the award campaigns and you will win.
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:26:02 PM

If you are interested in investing in bitcoin, you can buy some bitcoin. Because, the price of bitcoin has increased most of the time. From this you can expect more profits in less time.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

You invest in bitcoin to find it thoroughly on the media you can ask your friends who have invested in bitcoin before you invest in small amounts to get used to you then head private gradually after
Well there are a lot of ways to make bitcoin investment as you can invest in anything, as you can find some people around you who are using bitcoin as investment and you can use media like social media, facebook, twitter and google as well to get information about bitcoin, without having fine info I think It is not good to invest, you can search for proper market palace to get bitcoin there at very good price, but be a bit careful as people here most of the time scam, so learn high about it at first, always invest small money for long time, don’t panic you will become millionaires gradually.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

To invest in bitcoin everything you need is to have enough money and put it on exchange site you trust, than you will get your bitcoin or bitcoins depends on your goods Grin.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

There are so many ways to invest in bitcoin but before you are going to invest, you should and must know what cryptocurrency really is and how it works. Secondly, you must be at least a risk taker that knows exactly why you enter in cryptos.

To invest, you can choose either direct investment and buy bitcoin from cryptomarkets, you can also do trading, mining, and through joining bounty campaign.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

Once one has accepted to go into the bitcoin trading, the nest one would wanna know is how to go about putting money for investments.

First one piece of good news: You can buy fractions up to the eighth decimal place of bitcoin. No need to rush, just buy a certain unit for starters
For most people, the best way to invest in bitcoin starts with setting up a cryptocurrency wallet. Some of the better-known sites where you can do this are Coinbase, Bitstamp etc. Once you establish an account, connect it to your payment source like a bank credit card
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

Everyone easily can invest in Bitcoin it is easy to do. You can learn from youtube. I think every person needs to invest in Bitcoin for their future.
For me we can invest in bitcoin by buying bitcoin on the exchnager that  is legit and trusted by many people and i will recommend you to buy bitcoin in hitbtc, coinbase and bittrex and offcourse before you buy, you should have a big amount of money.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:59:08 PM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

I think you should not invest bitcoin at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price in the past few days is constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly, so to be able to trade successfully you need to have a commercial plan, trnahs commercial trade at this time to minimize risk. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will drop to $ 7600 so you can reach that point to buy bitcoin.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:09:13 PM

Since you are a students your allowance is not capable to buy bitcoin I hope i'm correct because investing in bitcoin you need a capital but you are here in this forum for sure you know how to join in a bounty program or signature campaign you can used your rewards to start investing on bitcoin then you can buy bitcoin in exchange.
Investing in bitcoin does require capital and for those who still do not have as you say it must be a little patient with how to follow airdrop or bounty campaign
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin from exchange or wherever provide it, you can join a free bounty campaign to get altcoin, and you can sell it to bitcoin. But some bounty campaigns also pay participants with bitcoin or ethereum. And all the information is already in this forum, so you need to read and read more to find out how bitcoin is done.

I started with mining. Then I was dealing with the Bounty campaigns. After that, when I got some Satoshi, I started to trade. Now I can simply buy Bitcoins.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

There's many ways to invest bitcoin, you just have to be wise for you to gain more. Bitcoin has broken down many of the barriers regular people face financially. One of the more significant ways it has done this, is by opening up a speculative asset market that is easily accessible and has the potential to be extremely profitable. I am, of course, talking about Bitcoin itself as a speculative asset.

I think Sign up in a signature campaign in the service section, put on their signature and they'll pay you bitcoin with every quality post you make. Or read the thread in the alt section and see how to get altcoin through a gift. Just by reading in this forum, you can learn a lot about how to get or invest in bitcoins and other crypto.
To invest, you must buy bitcoin. First, sign up for an exchange that allows your country, deposit some money, and buy bitcoins. Or you can also rent your signature and get paid in bitcoin.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

Investing in butcoina is very much handy for this time compared back then because in our local convenience store they have a mchine their that can enable you to buy bitcoins and put it directly to your wallet and that is an investment right away because the bitcoins are volarile which means the value of it are not stable like for example you buy bitcoins when the price is 10k and then you hold it for a year and then the price becomes 20k then the hokdin you got there will also increase. That is the safest way to.invest in bitcoins but there are a lot of ways.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

There are many ways to get bitcoin, you can buy bitcoin from exchange or wherever provide it, you can join a free bounty campaign to get altcoin, and you can sell it to bitcoin. But some bounty campaigns also pay participants with bitcoin or ethereum. And all the information is already in this forum, so you need to read and read more to find out how bitcoin is done.

I started with mining. Then I was dealing with the Bounty campaigns. After that, when I got some Satoshi, I started to trade. Now I can simply buy Bitcoins.

My first coin i have is I get in bounty campaign ,now I have coin and I use that to grow more my income, I'll do trading everytime I see that I get already get profit.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

There are so many ways to invest in bitcoin, Create bitcoin wallet first than buy bitcoin from exchange and than hold it in your wallet.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

First of all you need to create bitcoin wallet to store your bitcoins and than try to find good exchange site to get bitcoin on your wallet. It's two easy steps how to invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: