Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 07:03:15 AM

Are there some news about stable coin in Tunisia? They must give clear explanation I guess. And what about at least some usecase of tokens? When will be good exchanges?
These news anough to explain what happens with claim that created by universa

https://en.cryptonomist.ch/2019/11/12/tunisia-denies-launch-e-dinar/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tunisian-central-bank-denies-reports-of-an-e-dinar-digital-currency

The team is always avoiding to talk about the exchange site. The only usecase of this token just like another useless blockchain that you can create a transaction to the anothe universa wallet and no more.
I was quite disappointed with this project, why did they make a lie? this is really bad, because they are making fake partnership news, this can kill the Universa project. this reminds me of the Centra project that made the news of a fake partnership with Visa so the project was dead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 02:42:31 PM

Are there some news about stable coin in Tunisia? They must give clear explanation I guess. And what about at least some usecase of tokens? When will be good exchanges?
These news anough to explain what happens with claim that created by universa

https://en.cryptonomist.ch/2019/11/12/tunisia-denies-launch-e-dinar/
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tunisian-central-bank-denies-reports-of-an-e-dinar-digital-currency

The team is always avoiding to talk about the exchange site. The only usecase of this token just like another useless blockchain that you can create a transaction to the anothe universa wallet and no more.
I was quite disappointed with this project, why did they make a lie? this is really bad, because they are making fake partnership news, this can kill the Universa project. this reminds me of the Centra project that made the news of a fake partnership with Visa so the project was dead
It caused by they have no clue about what they must do after the universa blockchain was alive. The problem is the universa protocol is lack of feature and it can be used only to transaction. I just take it caused by the tokenization on universa was not good. That's why they must create fake partnership to bring FOMO but that's sad because they effort to create a fake partnership was getting caught.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
galata07

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:28:48 PM

as i said

slowly slowly team is messing up

they have lost their uhodl.io homepage they are really good at nothing.

the long list of NDA is BS.....   they hide behind those fake ndas , the problem also is that people can get out because not enough volume and they have a buggy slow swap who has 10k limit why do you think they havent removed this limit in almost 2 year.

scam team phoney AB
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 10:24:57 AM

as i said

the long list of NDA is BS.....   they hide behind those fake ndas , the problem also is that people can get out because not enough volume and they have a buggy slow swap who has 10k limit why do you think they havent removed this limit in almost 2 year.

scam team phoney AB
I have been swapping all of my coin from UTNP to the UTN and sold em all and i just can recover 40% from my first capital. That sucks.
I don't even wanna talk anymore about NDA as the current platform is already fail. I just think about what borodich was doing in the past. from what i could see if borodich was flying to the various countries.
10k limit looks like scam consider it forced people to repeat it anytime. I have tired to repeat it so many times when i was swapping my token.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:53:52 PM

This show is coming close THE END !!!
Fake NDAs, fake news , fake partnerships, fake announcement. This project is so bad not even one pilot or previously announced partners wants to work with them. Useless product?

as i said

scam team phoney AB
kondzio1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:45:54 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2020, 10:38:46 PM by kondzio1990

for now, it removes what I have written, I am waiting for AB's answer to the most frequently asked and difficult questions
galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:01:48 PM

need add information.

universia have sold uhodl to another or universia did not own uhodl at all something fishy is going on ther also

also uhodl team says they dont have info about utn tokens.

as Kondizo says dont sell now hope for a last pump.

they have slowly started the exit scami hope all the team and AB goes to jail.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:58:31 PM

I remember supporting and being part of the Universa ICO back then and now reading through the thread, it's quite disappointing to see how low it has come to. A lot of people already lost the faith and i don't think they can be any come back for AB and team.

I am glad i acted on my instincts and sold off the tokens when the price was still reasonable otherwise i would be one of the disgruntled supporters right now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chillyistkult

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:02:20 AM

They did not even pay for the renewal of their domain http://universa.io/... So sad everything looks now...(((

A lot of time passed, the team was given sufficient amounts of money. During the cryptowinter, there was such a long stretch of calm time, when it was possible to slowly develop and finish the products. But... This has not been done.

And now again caught on fake news. Such a loud lie, it is understandable, will be revealed in the shortest possible time. And with this understanding, they went for it. It seems that this was the last attempt of the team to pump their money before closing the project. They also didn’t pay for the site... 27 million dollars... This is almost 2 billion rubles... Heavenly forces... It looks like madness.

It seems that the sun has gone beyond the horizon and there is darkness for this project.

I'm sad. Most of all I believed in them.

universa.io was taken by court in the US, so nothing they could have done about it. Better inform yourself, before spreading false information.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:15:48 AM

They did not even pay for the renewal of their domain http://universa.io/... So sad everything looks now...(((

A lot of time passed, the team was given sufficient amounts of money. During the cryptowinter, there was such a long stretch of calm time, when it was possible to slowly develop and finish the products. But... This has not been done.

And now again caught on fake news. Such a loud lie, it is understandable, will be revealed in the shortest possible time. And with this understanding, they went for it. It seems that this was the last attempt of the team to pump their money before closing the project. They also didn’t pay for the site... 27 million dollars... This is almost 2 billion rubles... Heavenly forces... It looks like madness.

It seems that the sun has gone beyond the horizon and there is darkness for this project.

I'm sad. Most of all I believed in them.

universa.io was taken by court in the US, so nothing they could have done about it. Better inform yourself, before spreading false information.

They should have seen that coming to themselves. But unfortunately not. Lots of efforts, resources have been wasted.

I remember supporting and being part of the Universa ICO back then and now reading through the thread, it's quite disappointing to see how low it has come to. A lot of people already lost the faith and i don't think they can be any come back for AB and team.

I am glad i acted on my instincts and sold off the tokens when the price was still reasonable otherwise i would be one of the disgruntled supporters right now.

You are lucky to discard the tokens much earlier. I guess another lesson learned for crypto users. Even a promising project with good foundation can fall hard.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 05:39:54 AM

as i said

scam team phoney AB

NDA is the common trick of any scam ICO and this project is not alone in this thing. There are alot of projects hiding behind NDA to prevent their tokens to get listed on exchange. Most of the time they are waiting for some low quality exchange to list them for free.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 07:04:23 AM

Fake NDAs, fake news , fake partnerships, fake announcement. This project is so bad not even one pilot or previously announced partners wants to work with them. Useless product?

as i said

scam team phoney AB

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/universa/markets/
This is the end for UTNP token too as the price was getting dropped almost zero. The product is not 100% useless as it can be used to send and transfer but that's the only feature that available.
The developer has no clue to design a good protocol and platform. I have tried this platform before.  Where are million dollars going on right now? I guess all of the money gone to the borodich's wallet.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
cryptomoniker

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:41:10 PM

There isn’t one good reason to say the show is not coming to end.
Tunisia CBDC❌
Malaysia ❌
Novatrans ❌
Smartcity ❌
Smartgold ❌
Alfabank ❌
ING ❌
Nodes ❌
UHODL ❌
uGOLD ❌

uCHF ❌

Transparency on UTN <—> UTNP balance sheet ❌

Development Fund of Ugra ❌
EY ❌
Lanit ❌

Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug ❌

Angkasa Coop) and ASN Networks ❌

Universa is now partner of Blockchain Association of Hong Kong and Shanghai Business School! ❌

Many more ❌  Not single partnerships has come as positive.

The reason could simply be the product is worthless doesn’t work ?

There will be one last pump. So, the team & dev can dump there’s useless tokens.
They will exit the show. The code is not owned by universa but by Borodich and cto .
They will stage the second show 2.0 maybe ipo.
All lies, and fake news. Not even one working partners after $28 million plus and all this years. This show is coming to end get ready.

as i said

scam team phoney AB

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/universa/markets/
This is the end for UTNP token too as the price was getting dropped almost zero. The product is not 100% useless as it can be used to send and transfer but that's the only feature that available.
The developer has no clue to design a good protocol and platform. I have tried this platform before.  Where are million dollars going on right now? I guess all of the money gone to the borodich's wallet.
BabyKrypto

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:51:41 PM

Bullshit  Roll Eyes

AB negociate all over the world. We see him with very important people on many negociation boards. I have invested and trust the long term vision of our CEO.

Good luck with your investments but please dont fud this project it's pointless AND dishonest.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:06:25 PM

AB negociate all over the world. We see him with very important people on many negociation boards. I have invested and trust the long term vision of our CEO.

Good luck with your investments but please dont fud this project it's pointless AND dishonest.
If someone bought the tokens then they have a right to be unhappy with how the project has progressed. If developments were promised and they have never been worked on as promised and why would you expect people to shut up?

I would like to ask if you  hold any native tokens of Universa?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptomoniker

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 08:54:37 PM

Bullshit  Roll Eyes

AB negotiated with more governments-Businesses-ico-nonprofit organizations-head of states - Banks and the list goes on.
There isn’t one successful or even the report on how the pilot went. So, the arguments you and this 850k Digital brothers ( If they exist) are doing, just give one example 🤓
cryptomoniker

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:01:59 PM

Bullshit  Roll Eyes

AB negotiated with more governments-Businesses-ico-nonprofit organizations-head of states - Banks and the list goes on.
There isn’t one successful or even the report on how the pilot went. So, the arguments you and this 850k Digital brothers ( If they exist) are doing, just give one example 🤓

Fly to amsterdump to listen to the same old cd 💿 of AMA.
Telegram is to complex and AB is so busy he doesn’t have time to chat on telegram but will be able to answer all your questions if you fly to amaterdump.
cryptomoniker

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:20:01 PM

Bullshit  Roll Eyes

Telegram is to complex and AB is so busy he doesn’t have time to chat on telegram but will be able to answer all your questions if you fly to amaterdump.

Tunisia issues central bank digital currency claimed by Universa could fall into Tunisia fraud crime !!!
Universa could be booked by Tunisia fraud department.
cryptomoniker

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:58:02 PM

Bullshit  Roll Eyes

Tunisia issues central bank digital currency claimed by Universa could fall into Tunisia fraud crime !!!
Universa could be booked by Tunisia fraud department.

UHODL
If the items are not delivered within the timeframe and doesn’t refund it falls into fraud.

Non-Delivery of Merchandise
Non-delivery of merchandise is a scheme most often linked to Internet auction fraud, in which a seller on an Internet auction website accepts payment for an item yet intentionally fails to ship it. Sellers like these sometimes will relist the item and attempt to sell it again through a different username.

Non-delivery of merchandise can also be considered a form of business fraud in a number of cases. For example, some web-based international companies advertise in the U.S. for affiliate opportunities, offering individuals the chance to sell high-end electronic items, such as plasma television sets and home theater systems, at significantly reduced prices. When these items sell and the funds are forwarded to the companies from their affiliates, the items fail to ship to the individuals who sold them and thus never make it to their respective buyers.

hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:54:19 PM

uSugar? uMadBro?   Huh

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: