Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:45:14 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2019, 04:33:17 PM by tk808

Universa (and 95% of all shitcoins) then and now, in a nutshell

(i didn't make this graphic, it was made by a person in 2013-2014, before "ICO" was even a thing)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 04:09:32 PM

You nailed it right Cheesy The natural food chain of cryptocurrency project.. All new investors and bounty/promoters are in the bottom chain feeding up the founders on the top of the food chain. too bad there's no predator to beat up this coin founders

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:52:36 PM

Hello! Do you have any more questions about the project now? I believe that our discussion was over a long time ago after we answered to your remark and you didn't have any more arguments to share. If you have now, then please don't hesitate.
ryangosling

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:11:02 PM

1. Why is, say, Cobinhood not a good exchange?
2. By the second line, I believe, you mean "partners using tokens". Here's the answer from Telegram.
Implementation and integration processes are not only signing a contract, it also entails tons of studies into legislation system to make sure everything is fine in a particular case, pilots, etc. It's a new space, there're no pre-paved paths to follow.

1) At first this is exchange for Korean people. And did you see volume on this exchanges its jut funny!
2) At second you have almost 2 years, and during this 2 years you still didnt do nothing for tokens using! So, what are you doing?

1. The exchange is for everyone. There is no restriction by region.
2. Mainnet is operable, partnerships are signed, swap is done, the web client is updated regularly...

Exchange with no volume. At last Kucoin is much better exchange.
What liquidity (using) tokens have right now? How they are using in your ecosystem? Is there any company with which you signer partnerships using tokens?  Huh

Yes, liquidity could be better. Yes, the tokens can be used in the ecosystems. They are needed if you want to do anything in the platform. Many functions are already working and many of them for quite a while now, you should check the mainnet. They have lots of partnerships but no one fully uses it right now but I have great expectations on this project.

I wonder why is everyone is so obsessed with price and liquidity and don't even look into the technical progress and other stuff. If price and liquidity are bad then everyone thinks there was no progress made. If price is okay then no questions asked in spite of lack of development and real usage. Everyone is happy. No one even checks the white paper of such projects before putting their money in. Thus, they undervalue one thing and overvalue the other. That's quite an unhealthy condition. I think that's why bubbles occur. People forget to ask 'how much?' =/

Good point. That's simple. Most are here just for the money and if they hear about some overhyped project they think it is a good investment. And the more it rises the more confident they feel that this will go on forever. But to make a good investment it takes more than just check the prices.
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:49:10 AM

2. Mainnet is operable, partnerships are signed, swap is done, the web client is updated regularly...

Just to confirm, the experience of using mainnet is about as fun as watching a pigeon get run over by a truck.

Also, when they say the "swap is done" Its far from it.

Universa have a great tactic of saying stuff is done (to satisfy the roadmap) but in reality, it is far far far from done.

Sometimes I think Donald Trump is on the board.

The exchange is for everyone. There is no restriction by region. - LOLOLOLOL its about as usable as my old broken shoe.
Partnerships are signed - Dont you mean NDA's?? - LOLOLOLOL
The client is updated regularly - WITH NO IDEAS ON WHAT HAS CHANGED, THEY DONT TELL YOU.

Community - Apart from the fake accounts trying desperately to make universa look good, the only community for Universa software development/business is a couple of homeless tramps, a dog with 3 legs and some guy called "Jeff"

This is the worst project ever to be created, and its full of shit.

msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:07:23 PM

The client is updated regularly - WITH NO IDEAS ON WHAT HAS CHANGED, THEY DONT TELL YOU.

It looks like you are not following the news. You can watch the updates of web-client in a special chat  https://t.me/UniversaWebClient. Today was update.
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:13:03 PM

This thread is full of FUD from clueless people. Just ban those people already...
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:18:19 PM

Just to confirm, the experience of using mainnet is about as fun as watching a pigeon get run over by a truck.

Universa have a great tactic of saying stuff is done (to satisfy the roadmap) but in reality, it is far far far from done.

The exchange is for everyone. There is no restriction by region. - LOLOLOLOL its about as usable as my old broken shoe.

Community - Apart from the fake accounts trying desperately to make universa look good, the only community for Universa software development/business is a couple of homeless tramps, a dog with 3 legs and some guy called "Jeff"

I would not pay attention to a person whose first comment at bitcointalk was:
"Hi all
I have comparethecoin.com and comparethecoin.co.uk for sale if anyone is interested.
Please private message me if interested."
And then kept silence for 3 year.
 Grin Grin Grin
msmin

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:45:37 PM

"Hi all
I have comparethecoin.com and comparethecoin.co.uk for sale if anyone is interested.
 Grin Grin Grin

OMG! Now I see!
zenmaster

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:31:06 PM

"Hi all
 Grin Grin Grin

Whats your point ? I had a couple of domains for sale? so what? lolol.

Thats like saying "Look at this guy. HE HAS LEGS.... I wouldnt pay attention to this guy... I dont trust a guy who has legs"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
kondzio1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:52:41 PM

When can we expect a HODL hardware wallet?

on the telegram, Alexander wrote that most probably September 2019. I'll be waiting
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:05:25 PM

Please remove your advertisement. It is not under the rules of the community.
lovemachine

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:32:29 PM

"Hi all
 Grin Grin Grin

Whats your point ? I had a couple of domains for sale? so what? lolol.

Thats like saying "Look at this guy. HE HAS LEGS.... I wouldnt pay attention to this guy... I dont trust a guy who has legs"

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh! You are a great joker!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Have as many domains as you like. It is your own business.

I would not trust a guy who has legs but does not use them.  Grin Grin

"Look I have my legs but I don't like to use them for 3 years".
"Look I have my eyes but do not like to read the news".

You are great. You made my day.  Tongue Grin Cheesy
lovemachine

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:34:21 PM

on the telegram, Alexander wrote that most probably September 2019. I'll be waiting

HODL looks great. I have seen photos in chat.
tsutiy

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:35:18 PM

It looks like you are not following the news. You can watch the updates of web-client in a special chat  https://t.me/UniversaWebClient. Today was update.

He never used universa nor did he follow the news. But he tries to convince us that there is no progress...
tsutiy

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:38:14 PM

Awesome. Look forward to receiving it so I could store safely and conveniently. 
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:38:59 PM

Perfect. Thanks for info, I didn't follow chats for a week or two. Need to accumulate as much as possible this summer.
msmin

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:43:37 PM

Perfect. Thanks for info, I didn't follow chats for a week or two. Need to accumulate as much as possible this summer.

You should hurry then or can miss the best price. I would buy more but I've already spent all I could this month.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:54:12 PM

2. By the second line, I believe, you mean "partners using tokens". Here's the answer from Telegram.
Implementation and integration processes are not only signing a contract, it also entails tons of studies into legislation system to make sure everything is fine in a particular case, pilots, etc. It's a new space, there're no pre-paved paths to follow.

1) At first this is exchange for Korean people. And did you see volume on this exchanges its jut funny!
2) At second you have almost 2 years, and during this 2 years you still didnt do nothing for tokens using! So, what are you doing?

What liquidity (using) tokens have right now? How they are using in your ecosystem? Is there any company with which you signer partnerships using tokens?  Huh

Yes, liquidity could be better. Yes, the tokens can be used in the ecosystems. They are needed if you want to do anything in the platform. Many functions are already working and many of them for quite a while now, you should check the mainnet. They have lots of partnerships but no one fully uses it right now but I have great expectations on this project.

I wonder why is everyone is so obsessed with price and liquidity and don't even look into the technical progress and other stuff. If price and liquidity are bad then everyone thinks there was no progress made. If price is okay then no questions asked in spite of lack of development and real usage. Everyone is happy. No one even checks the white paper of such projects before putting their money in. Thus, they undervalue one thing and overvalue the other. That's quite an unhealthy condition. I think that's why bubbles occur. People forget to ask 'how much?' =/

They don't bother to do their own research. They want to make money fast.
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:34:07 PM

They don't bother to do their own research. They want to make money fast.

Everyone wants. Doesn't mean that you should skip reading WP, tho. A prudent investor makes an educated decision while speculators just... well, speculate. 
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: