Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
lovemachine

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:51:41 PM

@tk808 must be a burned investor who bought the top and sold the bottom .. and is now butthurt and releasing his frustrations like this. That is one option. He has made his point and he got the answers - and not just once. But he is still returning and repeating those things in cycles. I don't understand why.

Second option is that he is a paid FUDer or a FUDer from his own interest - to lower the prices of UTNP on the market. I don't know. I personally don't see any other explanation why would he still be returning after he got the answers and is not invested in the project anymore. And he is not the only one like that here. There is quite a few of them that keep returning in cycles with the same FUD. Looks very suspicious to me.

So, a note to all other who are reading this thread: there is a chance that these people are a group of FUDers, trying to lower the price. Don't be played by them.

The prices are now perfect to accumulate and that's exactly what I'm doing. I've heard that the smart investors buy low... Smiley

He is just playing his game. The best way is not to pay attention to him. People like him like attention.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:10:49 PM

I also think that Universa team is playing this game smarter than many of us think. Remember that Borodich is an experienced businessman. I think they are waiting for the release of the very good news until the market really starts recovering and good news will have some effect. Not only on the price but also on the exposure of the project. In the meantime they are developing the project and keeping us updated with what's going on, with smaller news and regular updates like the most recent one - https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd. I don't know about you guys but the recent update looks serious and good enough for me. All the other updates were also spot on - as they should be. And we also had many good news even in the bear market so I don't understand why some are complaining. The team is clearly actively working on the project despite the bear market and your FUD.

I believe a lot of partnerships are under NDA to protect themselves from competition in this initial stage. It's completely normal at this point to have partnerships under NDA. They will be revealed when time is right. Or would you prefer that they reveal the partnerships now and some other blockchain company steals them? Do you even know how hard it is to sign a partner - how much work and time it takes to get them on board? Of course you need to protect yourself with an NDA after you get them on board and you are still in the initial stage.

Use some brains people...
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:00:58 AM

I also think that Universa team is playing this game smarter than many of us think. Remember that Borodich is an experienced businessman. I think they are waiting for the release of the very good news until the market really starts recovering and good news will have some effect. Not only on the price but also on the exposure of the project. In the meantime they are developing the project and keeping us updated with what's going on, with smaller news and regular updates like the most recent one - https://medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd. I don't know about you guys but the recent update looks serious and good enough for me. All the other updates were also spot on - as they should be. And we also had many good news even in the bear market so I don't understand why some are complaining. The team is clearly actively working on the project despite the bear market and your FUD.

I believe a lot of partnerships are under NDA to protect themselves from competition in this initial stage. It's completely normal at this point to have partnerships under NDA. They will be revealed when time is right. Or would you prefer that they reveal the partnerships now and some other blockchain company steals them? Do you even know how hard it is to sign a partner - how much work and time it takes to get them on board? Of course you need to protect yourself with an NDA after you get them on board and you are still in the initial stage.

Probably, like some others you are here to shill/fomo without any proof.
Waiting for MARKET RECOVERY?
From what you stated you have zero knowledge other then trying to shill. The market recovery happens when there is a growing demand and proof of implementation of the technology. The way you said waiting for market recovery makes me wonder, as soon as there is a recovery the team will dump and exit .
johanus

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:28:35 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2019, 05:13:23 PM by johanus

Probably, like some others you are here to shill/fomo without any proof.
Waiting for MARKET RECOVERY?
From what you stated you have zero knowledge other then trying to shill. The market recovery happens when there is a growing demand and proof of implementation of the technology. The way you said waiting for market recovery makes me wonder, as soon as there is a recovery the team will dump and exit .

Stop twisting my words.
I wasn't stating anything like that, I just gave my view.

Besides, you telling me I'm stating things without any proof? Well what are you doing then?

Yes, waiting for market recovery makes sense. Because when the whole crypto market is in a big bear market, nothing helps, even if you have a top notch project, you are still going down price wise. Name 1 project that was thriving in a bear market.

If Universa wanted to exit scam they would already do that long time ago. I thought we already cleared that kind of fud a long time ago. I cannot imagine how can anyone at this point still think that Universa is a scam.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:09:14 PM

@tk808 must be a burned investor who bought the top and sold the bottom .. and is now butthurt and releasing his frustrations like this. That is one option. He has made his point and he got the answers - and not just once. But he is still returning and repeating those things in cycles. I don't understand why.

Second option is that he is a paid FUDer or a FUDer from his own interest - to lower the prices of UTNP on the market. I don't know. I personally don't see any other explanation why would he still be returning after he got the answers and is not invested in the project anymore. And he is not the only one like that here. There is quite a few of them that keep returning in cycles with the same FUD. Looks very suspicious to me.

So, a note to all other who are reading this thread: there is a chance that these people are a group of FUDers, trying to lower the price. Don't be played by them.

The prices are now perfect to accumulate and that's exactly what I'm doing. I've heard that the smart investors buy low... Smiley

He is just playing his game. The best way is not to pay attention to him. People like him like attention.

Agree with you. Besides, it's stupid to argue with such people anyway. They won't listen.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:39:38 PM

Second option is that he is a paid FUDer

Maybe it is so, who knows. But everyone earns their daily bread with the skills that they have. You can't stop them. They'll keep coming doing their job. But I think we shouldn't get upset so much. In a way, they help us buy at the lowest prices. You can seek positive sides in every situation!
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:04:44 AM

Who would pay a cent for someone to fud a dying scam/shitcoin that's more insignificant than coins that launched in 2013 (no joke)? I think they are projecting their thoughts and how they purchase 100s of accounts/users to talk positivity about their shitcoin, especially here on BTT and Telegram. As for investments, all-in-all i'm in the green with my investments on Universa. So no, not here for loss of profits. I'm here because i've been deceived on a fundamental level, fooled and taken for a fool; all by Russian scammers/fraudsters or by pure incompetence.

Clueless retards at Universa, there's actually not 1 real person defending this great shitcoin, all the damage control is coming from the 100s of accounts the team owns. They make one statement and flood it with quotes, rinse-repeat. You can't make this stuff up, i urge everyone to look at the last accounts who post, team is too lazy and incompetent to even make the accounts look legitimate.

Ultimately, this thread is very important to Universa, because it's their only source of traffic and adoption for new users. Take a moment and imagine a coin team attacking users through sudo-accounts, on Bitcointalk, rarely have ever seen this done, add that to the list of over 100 failures of Universa.

Despite what the cunt admin is going to quote out of context and defend with, i urge everyone to just view the accounts. Every word i write is backed up with substance, evidence and facts; despite the master cunt puppeteer ability to continually take words out of context and dates, recite the encyclopedia, attack users on personal levels, call their investors liars and avoid tough discussions all-together.

Roll Eyes
You never rest, Tarek. I respect that.
johanus

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:29:47 PM

Who would pay a cent for someone to fud a dying scam/shitcoin that's more insignificant than coins that launched in 2013 (no joke)? I think they are projecting their thoughts and how they purchase 100s of accounts/users to talk positivity about their shitcoin, especially here on BTT and Telegram. As for investments, all-in-all i'm in the green with my investments on Universa. So no, not here for loss of profits. I'm here because i've been deceived on a fundamental level, fooled and taken for a fool; all by Russian scammers/fraudsters or by pure incompetence.

Clueless retards at Universa, there's actually not 1 real person defending this great shitcoin, all the damage control is coming from the 100s of accounts the team owns. They make one statement and flood it with quotes, rinse-repeat. You can't make this stuff up, i urge everyone to look at the last accounts who post, team is too lazy and incompetent to even make the accounts look legitimate.

Ultimately, this thread is very important to Universa, because it's their only source of traffic and adoption for new users. Take a moment and imagine a coin team attacking users through sudo-accounts, on Bitcointalk, rarely have ever seen this done, add that to the list of over 100 failures of Universa.

Despite what the cunt admin is going to quote out of context and defend with, i urge everyone to just view the accounts. Every word i write is backed up with substance, evidence and facts; despite the master cunt puppeteer ability to continually take words out of context and dates, recite the encyclopedia, attack users on personal levels, call their investors liars and avoid tough discussions all-together.

Yes, we are puppet accounts.

But just one question ... when was the last time you used your tin foil hat?

Grin Grin Grin
johanus

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:38:10 PM

Maybe it is so, who knows. But everyone earns their daily bread with the skills that they have. You can't stop them. They'll keep coming doing their job. But I think we shouldn't get upset so much. In a way, they help us buy at the lowest prices. You can seek positive sides in every situation!

True!
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:41:56 PM

Good thinking, bro. I think we all bought enough now and most of the weak hands are gone. We already up +30% from the lowest.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:18:29 PM

Good thinking, bro. I think we all bought enough now and most of the weak hands are gone. We already up +30% from the lowest.

Yes, I think we are getting ready for a rally now. My bet is ico price by the end of the summer.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:01:10 PM

Yes, I think we are getting ready for a rally now. My bet is ico price by the end of the summer.

That's possible even earlier. We are in an extremely oversold state now.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:13:44 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 10:28:51 PM by hvezdasmrti

Roll Eyes

The guy has same profile picture like an user Alberto at telegram Universa chat (i dont believe in coincidence in so small community). And the guy at telegram behaves a bit different.

The best thing as an answer and a final solution would be some great evidence published by Universa to make Universa great again. Because the evidence is still missing. Even if the missing evidence is not the evidence of missing...
Current situation is a bit paltry and annoying, its a really great poker game, its a clam and no one knows what it contains until it decides to open itself. Almost if you realize how good the Russians are generally in the mystification discipline. The most promising guy in Universa project tends to be Mr. Myodov, his posts are great and i believe is IQ is over 150, its a pleasure to read his posts,. But what if the conspiracy has even higher level of intelligence to be debunked?
Currently we are in speculative phase, Universa team admits it, i just place bets on easy pattern - probability of pearl in the UTN clam multiplied by probable gain in this case MUST be more or equal to 1.

My evaluation of this magic formula:  0,2 probability x 50 median gain vs the current price in success scenario x special russian mystification mastery risk penalty 0,5 = 0,2 x 50 x 0,5 x 0,5 = 2,5.  2,5 is more than 1. Im interested and bought in.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:52:57 PM

Universia get you act together

still whe have people who have their tokens stuck almost 7-8 months i know a few, and they havent get their token back 8 friking months are you crazy.

What you think when a new investor come in and see poeple haven get their tokens back after 8 months  raises lot of red flag  .

just fix it asaaaap
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:13:53 PM

Universia get you act together

still whe have people who have their tokens stuck almost 7-8 months i know a few, and they havent get their token back 8 friking months are you crazy.

What you think when a new investor come in and see poeple haven get their tokens back after 8 months  raises lot of red flag  .

just fix it asaaaap

Sure we will fix every issue. Thank you for being with us.
lovemachine

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:44:33 PM

Roll Eyes

The guy has same profile picture like an user Alberto at telegram Universa chat (i dont believe in coincidence in so small community). And the guy at telegram behaves a bit different.

The best thing as an answer and a final solution would be some great evidence published by Universa to make Universa great again. Because the evidence is still missing. Even if the missing evidence is not the evidence of missing...
Current situation is a bit paltry and annoying, its a really great poker game, its a clam and no one knows what it contains until it decides to open itself. Almost if you realize how good the Russians are generally in the mystification discipline. The most promising guy in Universa project tends to be Mr. Myodov, his posts are great and i believe is IQ is over 150, its a pleasure to read his posts,. But what if the conspiracy has even higher level of intelligence to be debunked?
Currently we are in speculative phase, Universa team admits it, i just place bets on easy pattern - probability of pearl in the UTN clam multiplied by probable gain in this case MUST be more or equal to 1.

My evaluation of this magic formula:  0,2 probability x 50 median gain vs the current price in success scenario x special russian mystification mastery risk penalty 0,5 = 0,2 x 50 x 0,5 x 0,5 = 2,5.  2,5 is more than 1. Im interested and bought in.

Very interesting point of view.
hihelen

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:17:22 PM

The end of the year will be hot. My point.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:32:44 PM

Roll Eyes

And what is next 0,5?
lovemachine

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:03:11 PM

What do you think about Binance news? Any ideas is it a real hack or insinuation?
hihelen

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:12:43 PM

What do you think about Binance news? Any ideas is it a real hack or insinuation?

It is hard to say. I don't think we will ever know the whole situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: