Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴  (Read 74455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Status-F

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:01:37 AM

That would sound very good, but there is always has to be my favorite turn-offs:

1.     "•August 17, 2017, 11:24:47 PM - f4tal1ty - password changed".  Is this to increase security, to make sure no one else has your password and so on.
2.     There is another thing, I see absolutely nothing in your previous posts about programming. How can you develop a revolutionary new coin without even one crypto-development related post?
3.     That's a lot of huge names you have there. My problem is, if you google every name in your list with "Hadron", there is zero results. With all of them. How can we be sure those guys aren't as much surprised they are on your team as we all here are?

And of cause I know this is self-moderated topic - so no answers to inconvenient questions.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:06:50 AM

Looks interesting, and one of the biggest ico's I have seen.

Would you guys be interested in a bounty manager? Pm me if interested.

Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:07:21 AM

Promising project. Reserve Chinese translation if needed.
Status-F

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:07:50 AM

That would sound very good, but there is always has to be my favorite turn-offs:

1.     "•August 17, 2017, 11:24:47 PM - f4tal1ty - password changed".  Is this to increase security, to make sure no one else has your password and so on.
2.     There is another thing, I see absolutely nothing in your previous posts about programming. How can you develop a revolutionary new coin without even one crypto-development related post?
3.     That's a lot of huge names you have there. My problem is, if you google every name in your list with "Hadron", there is zero results. With all of them. How can we be sure those guys aren't as much surprised they are on your team as we all here are?

And of cause I know this is self-moderated topic - so no answers to inconvenient questions.

And for those who don't know how to post because of 80chr limit just delete Re: in the subject line.
f4tal1ty (OP)

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:03:14 AM

Thanks to everyone who has shared their thoughts, we'll be addressing them shortly.

Hi Status-F,

First of all, thank you for reading through our post. I think your questions are valid and we will address them transparently.

As you can see, we have not deleted your inconvenient post, and in fact have quoted it in its entirety.

I (f4tal1ty) joined the Hadron team to help with our international presence and to be a project manager. My email is fate [at] hadron.cloud if you would like to contact me directly. I did change my stupidly weak old password in preparation for Hadron, and in fact I recommend everyone change their password frequently. We do live in the crypto world, after all. We wanted a single point of contact for Hadron and so it needed to be as secure as possible.

For software expertise, I am not a great coder. That's why we have people from the world's best engineering schools handing software development. Please see our team listing.

Even our management team has a large percentage of computer science degree holders. Our CEO, Cliff Szu, is a graduate of Stanford University with a degree in computer science, Evan is from Brown, with dual degrees in computer science and chemistry, and has a Ph.D. from Stanford. Michael is from University of California at Berkeley with a degree in computer science from the EECS program and a legendary advisor, and CJ is from SCU with a degree in mathematics, a focus on crypto, and with an advisor who also advised crypto pioneer RSA.

No team is perfect, and we at Hadron are definitely far from perfect, but one thing is for sure: our technical chops are second to none. So don't worry, Fate is not going to be writing the code Smiley

Our advisors are from Google, Apple, Tesla, Cal Tech, Northwestern University, Stanford, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, CEIBS, and INSEAD. The listing on our website and white paper is only partial; we have additional advisors, some of whom will blow your mind, who we will announce as time goes on.

The reason we have these amazing advisors working with us is that we have a history of working extremely hard on the right things in the right way, we always try to do good (Hadron is the ultimate expression of that desire), and we always treat our supporters and backers like family. Every one of them has earned a positive return, and I'm not sure how many companies can claim that. We literally paid them before we paid ourselves.

If you would like, I can arrange a Skype call with our CEO, and he can answer any of your questions. We are adding Hadron logos to the bottom of both sites as we didn't anticipate it would be a point of debate, but it's a valid concern and frankly we couldn't add the logos while we were in stealth mode.

Finally, the reason Hadron doesn't appear with our names in search is that we have been developing it in stealth mode for the last several months. Unfortunately, the reality in the crypto space is that ideas are too easily stolen and replicated, and we couldn't take the chance early on. In fact, that is why our white paper is only in English at the moment; even sending the paper unencrypted was forbidden in the company. Now that we are out of stealth, we can add references to Hadron more freely, and you will see Hadron links in our online profiles in the next few days.

Hopefully, this addresses your questions. You're clearly a smart person and I think answering these questions is good for the entire company as we really didn't anticipate some of these and are learning. We've been humbled by the positive response and tough questions. Cheers.

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website ANN Thread White Paper
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:27:35 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 02:56:26 AM by f4tal1ty

Promising project. Reserve Chinese translation if needed.

Thank you, Alex!

Hi aTriz, thanks for your thoughts, and we are actively looking for a bounty manager, but it may be several days until we have a decision. Yahoo has been in contact with us and we are working out the details.

Whoa after reading the information you provided i would say that i am really impressed by the project. What will be the token supply for the project?

Hi studio1one, thanks for sharing, the token supply is being finalized but we will update the email list and thread as soon as that information is available.

Hi,

A few questions and thoughts for the Hadron Cloud team:

• I do not mean this in a bad way, but the project team, advisors, and scope make this project almost unbelievable. It definitely seems to be a "dream team", but I spent the last 30 minutes trying to verify the details provided about the team members involvement with little luck. Would any of the team members consider making a social media post to confirm their involvement? For the sake of fairness to the team and readers, I will mention that I did a search using the wayback machine, which shows that the fanpop website linked to the Hadron Cloud project as of 11/19/2017.
  • The slack link in the announcement post is a login link rather than an invite link making it impossible to join the slack channel at the moment.
  • Are you considering offering a presale? If so, would it be geared only towards larger investors (i.e. minimum donation requirements) or investors of any size?
  • Are you considering a whitelist and/or individual hard caps for the token sale?

Thanks for your time, and I apologize for my skepticism. I signed up for the mailing list and look forward to hearing more.

Hi Athreos, I think those are definitely valid questions.

We have worked hard to assemble the best team possible, but, more importantly, this is not a team that was thrown together for some big raise. The core management team has worked together for over 10 years now. Cliff and CJ have known and worked with Rob for years. Some of our other advisors we have known for over a decade. This is not our first rodeo. There are other strong teams out there, but one of our best assets is the team culture, history and chemistry that we have that no mercenary team can match.

We are adding links in the footers of Fanpop and LoanBack and they should be up in the next few hours. We didn't want to add massive links earlier as Hadron was still in stealth mode.

Thank you for the slack channel information, that is being fixed and in fact we are awarding a bounty to the person who first alerted it to us.

As for a presale, it is in our roadmap but it would depend on interest levels, what our advisors recommend and what our CEO decides.

Watching this coin, might even participate in the ICO.

Thanks, CE! We would love to have you join us. Please check out the mailing list if you haven't already!

I first read the title as hardon and was like another sex coin lol.

Read the whitepaper and it looks interesting though and also #following.

Ahem, no this coin is quite serious and in fact is designed to elevate the global playing field. That being said, you are not the first person to make that connection :O Thanks for joining us!

Interesting project with a lot of potential. May I ask when's the estimated pre-sale start date and price per token?

The estimated date is going to be announced very soon. Sorry, I know that is not especially specific, but we are working hard to make sure it's the most fair event possible.

I am following this!  This seems to have potential!  Keep up the hard work!  Love the idea!!  Going to read your whitepaper now.

Thanks, SquidConqueror! We do appreciate people reading the whitepaper as the ideas are best expressed in it. It is on the long side, but we think you will find what we have written interesting.

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
adsamy

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:29:49 AM

This introduction is very good. You can see everything you want to know. It's simple and clear. But, where is this project, China's team?
Status-F

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

Yes, I must thank you for spending your time on the previous post. Majority of the posts like mine are getting deleted as fast as they are posted. This project can be true of cause, who knows, but you certainly understand (being in crypto since 2011) that most of your potential investors here are Skeptics, with capital S. You will definitely have my serious interest once online profiles of the team members you have mentioned are updated with at least some information about this project. Keep us updated on those, once confirmations are pouring in, this thread would go over the roof. Until then, it's just a long post with white paper. No offence.
soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:40:55 AM

Huh, the Hadron cloud logo has appeared at the bottom of Fanpop and Loanback, guess that helps to settle a bit of skepticism
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:47:23 AM

Hi aTriz, thanks for your thoughts, and we are actively looking for a bounty manager, but it may be several days until we have a decision. Yahoo has been in contact with us and we are working out the details.

Thanks for the response, good luck with Yahoo, he is especially good at managing signature campaigns

overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:51:32 AM

There seems to be a huge amount of interest in this and I'm guessing your product will benefit from mass adoption.

In lieu of this, I think an individual hardcap for the ICO and/or presale will substantiate the value of your token and help to cull the worries of those who are participating in all manner of ICOs this September.

(Me!)
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 05:56:11 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 06:54:34 AM by f4tal1ty

There seems to be a huge amount of interest in this and I'm guessing your product will benefit from mass adoption.

In lieu of this, I think an individual hardcap for the ICO and/or presale will substantiate the value of your token and help to cull the worries of those who are participating in all manner of ICOs this September.

(Me!)

Thanks, overtherainbow, we have been humbled by the thoughtful and positive responses so far. We will definitely take your suggestion under consideration as the scale may need to be adjusted.

Thanks for the response, good luck with Yahoo, he is especially good at managing signature campaigns

Thanks, aTriz, that is very generous of you and we will definitely keep you in mind as nothing is set in stone yet.

Huh, the Hadron cloud logo has appeared at the bottom of Fanpop and Loanback, guess that helps to settle a bit of skepticism

Thank you for your post and observations, soulful100. We have Status-F and Athreos to thank for pointing that out to us.

Yes, I must thank you for spending your time on the previous post. Majority of the posts like mine are getting deleted as fast as they are posted. This project can be true of cause, who knows, but you certainly understand (being in crypto since 2011) that most of your potential investors here are Skeptics, with capital S. You will definitely have my serious interest once online profiles of the team members you have mentioned are updated with at least some information about this project. Keep us updated on those, once confirmations are pouring in, this thread would go over the roof. Until then, it's just a long post with white paper. No offence.

Thanks again, Status-F, those are very good points, and sometimes it's good to look at things with a healthy dose of skepticism. The Hadron logos have already been placed live on both sites (scroll to the footer). We'll have more info online this weekend.

We have deleted zero posts and actually regret making it a self-moderated thread, but at this point there has been such a positive response that we don't want to lock the post and start over. Suffice to say that we'd only delete spam or threats/personal attacks.

You've done us a great service by pointing out where we need to step it up and we appreciate it. It would have been easier to just hit the back button.

Also, we've awarded you a bounty for the title character length limit, nice catch on that.

This introduction is very good. You can see everything you want to know. It's simple and clear. But, where is this project, China's team?

Hi Adsamy, this project is in the United States, and we have team members in Germany, France, Italy, China, Russia, Vietnam, South Korea, Mexico, and India, among others. Thanks for reading and we look forward to seeing you again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

There is date when ico start?
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

Hi Dlugina23, the ICO start date is going to be announced very soon. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

We'll announce it to the email list and here at the same time. The email list may have some information that you find very interesting, I would definitely sign up there Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kryptoknightk

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:25:56 AM

Hi Dlugina23, the ICO start date is going to be announced very soon. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

We'll announce it to the email list and here at the same time. The email list may have some information that you find very interesting, I would definitely sign up there Wink
Any thoughts on Pre-ICO?
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:27:06 AM

Hadron looks pretty amazing.

I see you already have a German page for Hadron. - If there is any other German translation or moderation work you need, let me know. I am a native speaker.

Here are some of my previous works:
Exscudo: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1868364.0
BetKing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012716
TapProject: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068532
MetaGold: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1827257.0

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

If the ICO is launched, how will the token be distributed?

What cryptocurrency will be used to purchase token?

How long will the ICO take?

Will there be Escrow service?

What's the minimum of token one can purchase?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

Any thoughts on Pre-ICO?

Hi Kryotoknightk, a Pre-ICO is in our roadmap. We've had many people join the email list already, perhaps you are one of them, but if not, I would start there, thanks.

Hadron looks pretty amazing.

I see you already have a German page for Hadron. - If there is any other German translation or moderation work you need, let me know. I am a native speaker.

Thanks Kryptowerk, you are correct that we have Germans and Belgians on the team, but we are also running at 100% capacity so we may need your help with the white paper. Thanks for posting and we will be in touch.

If the ICO is launched, how will the token be distributed?

What cryptocurrency will be used to purchase token?

How long will the ICO take?

Will there be Escrow service?

What's the minimum of token one can purchase?

Hi Toyo87, those are good questions. Initial distribution will be via an ERC20 token, and we'll be accepting bitcoin and ether. The ICO dates will be announced soon; please join the mailing list if you haven't already. We have communicated with a top escrow provider but, given the recent multi-sig hacks, we will need to balance maximum security with escrow desires. It doesn't help anyone if the developer account is hacked via some new vulnerability and the project never gets built.

The minimum purchase will be as low as humanly possible for the main ICO (less than .001 bitcoin) as the entire point of Hadron.Cloud is to unite the community and be accessible to the entire world. Hadron will push that limit as low as is feasible, limited only by incremental transaction and accounting costs.

The small purchases have a limited impact on the total crowdsale, but we want as many people to be involved in the decentralized sharing revolution as possible. The more people that have HADRON coins, the more providers on the network can earn, and everyone benefits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:30:17 PM

Actually regarding the mailing list, is there a welcome mail or verification message sent out when we subscribe to it?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

Great project, mainly involving connection with security. Waiting for the bounty signature.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: