Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:00:27 AM

What new this time?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:07:44 AM

Source: http://wavescommunity.com/waves-client-public-beta

After many months of hard work, we are extremely proud to be able to offer the community a comprehensive blockchain platform with the kind of clean, user-friendly interface you’d expect to find in any mainstream online banking or trading application. The Client is now in Closed Beta and we’re updating it with a brand new DEX tomorrow, November 29th.

To celebrate this milestone and present Waves Client 1.0 to media, partners and blockchain community, Waves Platform is hosting a special Launch Event in Amsterdam on December 13th – the day Waves Client 1.0 Public Beta is starting.

The Waves Team will demonstrate the main features of the new release personally to each participant of the event. The number of guests is limited, but we still have slots for Waves Community. If you believe that you should be there, please fill in this application form for a chance of getting an invitation.

Follow our news channels for the latest updates on Waves Platform!

Join Waves News channel: https://t.me/WavesNews
Join Waves Telegram channel: http://t.me/Wavescommunity
Join Waves Twitter: http://twitter.com/wavesplatform
Join Waves Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wavesplatform

Holy man, what a nice surprise! Thanks Turing for making my day! Smiley Smiley

I don't know how I missed the Date in the large graphic ! Thanks for responding

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:14:38 AM

what do you think how cheap waves gonna go?
galbraith01

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:02:05 AM

Ain't that funny, waves was topped #10 and average rank was 15 give or take a couple of month ago.
Now, big announcement are to be made in 2 weeks, road map is crystal clear and the team has proven to deliver on time these milstone but waves is slowly sinking day after day to rang #24.

Seems that waves competitor have more sex appeal than the community is willing to admit.
So who's wrong : the all damn crypto world or a couple of waves fans?

Does Sasha's vision is correct? Well it seems market do not yet agree with him.
Who's right?

Hmmmm......
JunoCoin

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:19:43 AM

Waves will have its rally. Bitcoin attracts attention at the moment. Still Waves gets expensive and the turnover is up.

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:27:23 AM

Wave is young, daily volume is good but many are in high profit and are willing to sell.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vinnieG

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

Ain't that funny, waves was topped #10 and average rank was 15 give or take a couple of month ago.
Now, big announcement are to be made in 2 weeks, road map is crystal clear and the team has proven to deliver on time these milstone but waves is slowly sinking day after day to rang #24.

Seems that waves competitor have more sex appeal than the community is willing to admit.

Who's right?

Hmmmm......

There are a couple of reasons:

1) a few months ago BTC dominance was 40% now it's around 55%, this means that most new capital flows into BTC, or people exchange their altcoins (e.g. waves) for BTC.
2) a few months ago there was no BCH and BTG, total bitcoin dominance (including its forks) is 66%
3) market cap and price do not say anything about the quality of the competition. Warren Buffett - Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. There are some cryptos in with large market cap. without any working product.

Only time and mass adoption will segregate the real working products from the pumped useless cryptos. Even for bitcoin i do not foresee a bight future, as the technology is too old and slow for mass adoption. Remember what happened to Nokia when they could not adapt to the smart phone mass adoption.
galbraith01

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Who's right?

Hmmmm......

1) a few months ago BTC dominance was 40% now it's around 55%, this means that most new capital flows into BTC, or people exchange their altcoins (e.g. waves) for BTC.
2) a few months ago there was no BCH and BTG, total bitcoin dominance (including its forks) is 66%
3) market cap and price do not say anything about the quality of the competition. Warren Buffett - Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. There are some cryptos in with large market cap. without any working product.

Only time and mass adoption will segregate the real working products from the pumped useless cryptos. Even for bitcoin i do not foresee a bight future, as the technology is too old and slow for mass adoption. Remember what happened to Nokia when they could not adapt to the smart phone mass adoption.

My advice : the market can withstand an irrationnal behavior longer than you can suffer capital loss.
Don't be against the market because it will crush you even if your product is the height wonder of the world.
Waves right now is broken not on technical aspect but on Bitcoin frenzy buying : you can't compete.
As an investor, i am stuck with coin that nobody wants yet.
Good investment made too soon = money loss
vinnieG

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

Who's right?

Hmmmm......

My advice : the market can withstand an irrationnal behavior longer than you can suffer capital loss.
Don't be against the market because it will crush you even if your product is the height wonder of the world.
Waves right now is broken not on technical aspect but on Bitcoin frenzy buying : you can't compete.
As an investor, i am stuck with coin that nobody wants yet.
Good investment made too soon = money loss

You mix up traders with investors man! You advice as an "investor" to be a sheep and follow the crowd like anybody else for short term gain. If you are a real long term investor, you believe in a product/idea for the long term potential and you do not care about what the current market price is doing. “Only buy something that you’d be perfectly happy to hold if the market shut down for 10 years.” - Warren Buffet
alaah

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:27:21 PM

Stop selling waves to buy btc you cowards.
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:52:41 PM

BadVlad

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:21:12 AM

Exciting news! Smiley
Emir999

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:25:37 AM

A good platform, but not happy with the fall in the price of waves.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:30:32 AM

I just got the newsletter, great news coming from the team. I wish I could be in Amsterdam for that event but I couldn't.
I have high expectations from Waves client 1.0, I hope everything is gonna work as expected.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:12:34 AM

Who's right?

Hmmmm......

Its also because of those who tries to accumulate more waves still. This had been going on over and over that every time WAVES rise up a bit, there will always be dumps and expect to buy back at a lower price.  Most prefer to have bitcoin and ETH than WAVES.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
kelly19

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:21:42 AM

Waves will have its rally. Bitcoin attracts attention at the moment. Still Waves gets expensive and the turnover is up.
Agree with your view, WAVES is a very creative project, and it should get the most out of it, and it will appreciate as the overall market improves.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:44:04 AM

Looking good. Cant wait for the release! Waves will make some waves.
Turing (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:21:26 AM

MatLeeH

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:31:06 AM

People need to be patient. Patience is the key. This is a huge project and it needs time to develop all this cool stuff.
I agree with you, the fall of the price sucks currently, but just have a look at the chart and where the price was six months ago.

I hold my waves. Stay strong!
starskey

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:59:16 AM

People need to be patient. Patience is the key. This is a huge project and it needs time to develop all this cool stuff.
I agree with you, the fall of the price sucks currently, but just have a look at the chart and where the price was six months ago.

I hold my waves. Stay strong!

Totally agree - This coin will surprise everyone when it will go +300% at one go. Waves still has not announced any significant partnerships also - once that happens...See you later! 

cryptoGEEKS ----- Blockchain solutions ----- www.cryptogeeks.eu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: