Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8804 times)
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:29:19 PM

I also still learn the trading and I can only give a little information, I think you should have the skill for trading for example you can analyze the movement of the market, because in trading we need sklill and a little luck and do not forget to read altcoin news that you tradingkan because it also movement market.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:54:08 PM

I would say, do a lot of researches, try with moderate risks and it will come with experience. Oh and learn TA!
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:28:32 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
If you want to become a good trader. The google is there. I became a good trader because I learn many information and knowledge in the google. For sure that you can become a good trader also.

Do you have any experience in trading on stock markets or just cryptocurrencies ?
So many people started their trading career on this forum with cryptocurrencies. I am one of them. I have never really imagined myself in the trading world since I had the chance to trade forex and I blew it. However, trading cryptos brought in a new dimension of having chance to even HODL. This got me interested and I decided to hit online to learn all I need to know and it has been fun.

The most important thing is to learn, practice a little and see money rolling in. Best way to invest and multiply what you have if you are good.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is not like stock market trading.
The main principle of trading is the purchase of a certain asset, when the price is low, and then the sale,
when the price is higher, its a very simple thing,
but it takes time and patience and understanding of the graphs. Without analyzing any asset, you can immediately go into negative. Angry

Yes.Good stuff. The market trading, the inversement is may be low and  Profit may high if you have analysis skills. The draw back is you will lose entire inversement, if you unknowingly inverse. But in bitcoin ,once you lose means, by the next time profit you can manage the loss.Nothing is fully losed as in Market trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:43:56 PM

I also still learn the trading and I can only give a little information, I think you should have the skill for trading for example you can analyze the movement of the market, because in trading we need sklill and a little luck and do not forget to read altcoin news that you tradingkan because it also movement market.
The things that can improves one trading is analyze the market prices also get tips from the successful traders and if one is at basic level he must go through all the literature available on internet and also a lot of bloggers are serving people free of cost and let them learn from beginner level of trading and after that practice also matter a lot experience is the main thing.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

Read guides and advices on trading bitcoins and altcoins to improve the skill of trading. Always learning from mistake to improving knowledge trading skill. Experience is the best teacher so don't be afraid to make mistake, no need panic and just be patient. Use your own strategy when the time to buy or sell the coins.
In my opinion, the best option of learning trading is to learn from your own mistakes. Try practicing trading with small amounts and formulate your own strategies. If you are facing some problems, read famous sites and join forums which discuss about trading.

YouTube videos are also one of the best way of getting command over trading. Trading is the best way of making money in crypto market.
The best option cannot be to learn from one's own mistakes, instead we should learn from other traders experiences and mistakes and then improve on them. Waiting to learn from one's mistakes can turn out to be rather expensive and such a trader may be gone terminally.

After all said and done in acquiring knowledge and skills, practice is what's next inline, if ascertains if the learning was satisfactory or not and the whole books on earth would not do so much for a trader until they begin to practice what they have been learning!
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

You can improve your trading by your knowledge and your skills.I suggests you to get more knowledge about the trading from Google and YouTube and many crypto sites that you can improve your skills.And also there are many articles you can read it.And for improve your skills I suggest you to start trading at very less price like 20$-30$ so you  will get more experience.Try the bittrex for trading.
Bittrex is no doubt the best trading exchange and is most widely used across the globe. Trading is no doubt an art and not everyone is an artist. This is what I believe in. trading is not that much easy as we take it, it demands too much of determination and hard work. You can only improve your trading by effective learning and learning from your past mistakes.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:43:47 PM

Keep on reading in this forum,by that i learn a lot. Some are giving their ideas about trading and it is a great help to all beginners like me.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:08:35 AM

One simple thing that helps is take notes. Write down why you picked a coin and the things that led to that buy. Were you right, wrong? Also, teaching and explaining cause information to hit home in a different way than other methods. If you have an ok understanding of a trading aspect and can find a willing audience for an hour, explain your trading to them and it will get deeper into your thinking.
I really like this style. Take notes and find an audience to explain new strategies to. There is one thing about teaching, it finds a way to sink down into you and you get to gain so much from it.
The idea of even doing something like that on its own is pretty fun and would make one grow very fast in having more knowledge and experience in the trading field. It will keep driving you to do more and better.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

Keep on reading in this forum,by that i learn a lot. Some are giving their ideas about trading and it is a great help to all beginners like me.
Yes. You can get lot of useful information such as updates, news and price speculation everyday about certain coins. It's kind of trial & error to analyze how you lose and try to not fall in same hole again, however don't fall to pump group because they are shit.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:15:17 AM

Yes. You can get lot of useful information such as updates, news and price speculation everyday about certain coins. It's kind of trial & error to analyze how you lose and try to not fall in same hole again, however don't fall to pump group because they are shit.
I dont advice to waste time with all this news,updates. Better to learn deeply trading secrets to improve his strategy and profit will follow success.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

A few things I learnt along the way.
- Look at the charts.
- Look at the charts some more.
- Analyse, look for entries around KEY levels
- Found a potential entry? Now make an exit strategy.
- Wait for your entry
- WAIT FOR YOUR ENTRY
- Put up a Stoploss.
- Trade going good? SL to BE!
- Took profits? Great trade? Step away from the screen. Have some food, cup of tea. Take a walk.
- Took losses? Shitty trade? Step away from the screen. Have some food, cup of tea. Take a walk.

Also good to remember: FOMO kills, Panic kills. Emotions don't kill, they ANNIHILATE your bankroll. Not much happening? Weekend lull? Get out of the house and do something fun. Stay educated. Don't be a chartmonkey staring at charts all day. Have hobbies. Have a LIFE besides trading.

That's how you improve your trading.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:13:53 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
Did you do your own research before buying those coins? You can minimize your loss if you will buy those coins with potential and keep holding, Patience is the key here

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:24:25 PM

If you want to become a good trader. The google is the best way to learn. I became a good trader because I learn many information and knowledge in the google. You should learn from your mistake and any person can't sure for trading..
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:05:23 PM

Just always do the basic things in doing trade in the exchange market platform. As long as there is a drop value happens in the market buy then hold and if there is increasing value happening that's the time to sell, just simple as that.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

always buy when the price is low dont jump intina coin thay is pumping you might end up holding a baggage
and always be updated with the news ,there are reliable source which you can consider in your trading

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

You can clearly state the problems you are having. I do not know where you are having difficulty but I have some tips. Maybe you are a newbie, if so, you need to learn more and learn more skills with trade. Do not be too hasty in decisions, when you lose, do not try to revenge, it is the wrong decision can do more harm to you. You can outline each strategy separately, consult more from everyone, you should trade on the trading floor is large and prestigious. Learn slowly, do not be too impatient, otherwise you will fail
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

always buy when the price is low dont jump intina coin thay is pumping you might end up holding a baggage
and always be updated with the news ,there are reliable source which you can consider in your trading
No, you are wrong, the price of cryptocurrency can decrease more when a crypto start the bearish trend.
Example Digibyte, do you know its value of few months ago?
From the high price is more than 2000 satoshi, it still decreases till today (current price is 190 satoshi for each coin).
So, can you give me the low price of digibyte between this time? Grin
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

I dont advice to waste time with all this news,updates. Better to learn deeply trading secrets to improve his strategy and profit will follow success.
You have to keep yourself updated with what is going on around you. if you don’t know about the events that have created the pump and dump for bitcoin price, if you don’t cater for the prices going up and down, then how you will be making wise decisions. Learning is amazing in this field but you can’t ignore the updates and news.
cubevtc

Activity: 496

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Trading small volume altcoin is more easier than trading hugh volume coins. Knowing whitepaper word by word wouldnt help you in big exchanges for pump

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: