Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:31:48 PM

Hello, what are the main competitors for this project ?

I don't know much about trust management.
I thing that there will be competing with other trusts management companies and maybe even with investments funds. Probably their biggest competitor will be BlackMoon

Maybe Taas? they're a crypto investment fund as well and seem to be doing fine so far.

Never looked into those before. What can you tell me about the similarities and differences between BlackMoon, Taas and Genesis Vision?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:43:32 PM

By the way, loved your trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W-oyLCue7E&feature=youtu.be

Quite interesting, well done and very professional  Smiley
It makes you really interested in this project. Many projects only make some basic skill videos which don't look professional.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:51:10 PM

By the way, loved your trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W-oyLCue7E&feature=youtu.be

Quite interesting, well done and very professional  Smiley
It makes you really interested in this project. Many projects only make some basic skill videos which don't look professional.

Yes, seeing now i realised that the trailer announcement is VERY complex if we compare it with other ones, don't know how much time it took, but it was finally done, good job animators¡, I would have like it lasted a little longer, but well, too large and it would have cost more XD.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

another social trading platform, right? or some one can explain with simple definition for this program? i didn't understand.

It's a trading platform, where you give your investment to managers, whose job is to invest your money according to their own strategy, and once a timeframe is reached (the timeframe is given by the manager) there is a report, where the manager present the actual profits obtain and distribute it to the token holders of the particular manager, and all is recorded in the blockchain to avoid scamming.

so, every body can be manager? if yes, i want to be a manager. maybe, it will be better for me.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:55:59 PM

Hello to everybody!

Spontaneously decided to participate in your company's bounty. Do you plan to localize your topic?

Yes! The languages needed are:

Chinese
    Spanish
    French
    German
    Italian
    Portuguese
    Arab
    Japanese
    Korean
    Hindi
    Indonesian

will there be any burning of tokens that are not sold?

Indeed, all the unsold tokens will be burned.

is the german translation already reserved? i would really like to do that
No german translation has been reserved yet
You can join the translation campaign here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2143273
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:31:54 PM

another social trading platform, right? or some one can explain with simple definition for this program? i didn't understand.

It's a trading platform, where you give your investment to managers, whose job is to invest your money according to their own strategy, and once a timeframe is reached (the timeframe is given by the manager) there is a report, where the manager present the actual profits obtain and distribute it to the token holders of the particular manager, and all is recorded in the blockchain to avoid scamming.

so, every body can be manager? if yes, i want to be a manager. maybe, it will be better for me.

As far as i understand anybody can be a manager as long as you convince users to invest their funds in you by providing your trading history. I guess this platform will have to grow and function a little before you will be able to read someones history which will be meaningful.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:44:13 PM

I thing that there will be competing with other trusts management companies and maybe even with investments funds. Probably their biggest competitor will be BlackMoon

Maybe Taas? they're a crypto investment fund as well and seem to be doing fine so far.

Never looked into those before. What can you tell me about the similarities and differences between BlackMoon, Taas and Genesis Vision?

I've a friend who owns a bunch of TaaS tokens. They are crypto investment fund, you need just to hold their tokens and every four months they'll send you profits. I don't know the exact amount he owns, but holy Jesus, he received 30 ETH on first dividends distribution

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

As far as i understand anybody can be a manager as long as you convince users to invest their funds in you by providing your trading history. I guess this platform will have to grow and function a little before you will be able to read someones history which will be meaningful.
Yes , you can register to be a manager by following some rules, then you need to prove your ability as a trader to attract many investor.
Its no use if you dont attract investor.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

Pre-sale is going good!
Already a lot of money collected! Very nice!

Now its the time to buy because of the 30% bonus!
Great work guys

It's going nicely indeed.

1.5m USD is a good amount of money for every project.

What was the soft cap by the way?
Wow! Presale of Genesis Vision is doing great! Maybe it's their fault that whole ethereum network is so clogged right now?  Cool
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

I've a friend who owns a bunch of TaaS tokens. They are crypto investment fund, you need just to hold their tokens and every four months they'll send you profits. I don't know the exact amount he owns, but holy Jesus, he received 30 ETH on first dividends distribution

Then he most hold a sh*tload of TaaS since the dividend is not that great. On topic I would say the following KEY similarities and differences, please note this is top of mind from back when I invested in taas and bmc.

Similarities: all target active management of funds
Differences; As for TaaS and BMC the managers on board manages the assets but for Genesis the fund management is decentralised

Further they have different schemes for token holder Revenues e.g. buyback and dividends.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

Pre-sale is going good!

Great work guys

Wow! Presale of Genesis Vision is doing great! Maybe it's their fault that whole ethereum network is so clogged right now?  Cool

Or wanchain Wink
genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:44:44 PM

is it like icn?
Unlike other blockchain projects connected with trust management (like Iconomi, that you mentioned), we don’t limit our target audience with the crypto world only. Our first goal is to bring the transparency and stability to the traditional financial markets such as forex, stock markets, hedge funds and so forth.
Genesis Vision is not exactly a platform for social trading, but a decentralized platform for trust management.  In fact, it is a core of trust management process, which unites already existing and operating exchanges, brokers, traders and investors.
Do you have a video review? Tell us about your partners, if they don't exist then when are you planning?
The most detailed video review for now you can find here: https://youtu.be/0rUTSbsZtHM
Our partners include more than 400 companies, which are clients of Tools For Brokers, a company of Genesis Vision co-founder, Alexey Kutsenko.
Apart from that, our advisory board is formed by owners of Divisa Capital, Genova Global Hedge Fund, Changelly, Lykke which are our partners as well.
I just saw this project.
Am i understanding it correctly?
It's a platform for professional traders. We will look and see their success ratio and put our money to trader to make his trades for us or just copy his trades.Like 1broker's function?
And every professional trader would have his own coin.

Hi! Not exactly - the platform will allow all people to manage investments, however, some check are implemented to insure investors interests. But the main mechanism is that, indeed, all investors will be able to see the most successful traders and invest with them by buying their token.
1broker, Etoro and Zulutrade are all centralized platforms, but only Genesis Vision can be genuinely honest and transparent, every piece of info on the platform can be checked and verified.
Invest with them by buying their tokens? I don't quite understand what it means. Could you please elaborate a bit on why would investors will buy trader's tokens? Why not just buy whatever a top rated trader is buying.
The profit of each manager is shared between hit tokens’ holders. The amount of tokens of each particular manager is limited.
You can’t just copy trades of top manager since his trading history is not published in real time due to the manager’s strategy protection
Why is it called Genesis Vision? From the name I would not expect it has anything to do with financial markets. Then again with BlackRock or Vanguard are not that descriptive either.
Can someone from the team say anything about how that name came to be? I am guessing genesis = blockchain, vision = transparency.
Hi! With this project name, we won the HackRussia, all-Russian hackathon in the nomination “Finance and Blockchain”. At that time we did not have a clear vision our actions, but we needed a universal name. And we found our vision:)
In which country is your project registered? Will you expand the team? How many devs do you have?
Hi! Genesis Vision company established in Ireland. Sure we will expand our team! The core team you can find on the sitehttps://genesis.vision/
Some great answers Smiley
You guys won the HackRussia! Congrats Smiley So this name is already wellknown Smiley
And Ireland... beautiful country and never participated in an ICO from Ireland! So this will my first
Thanks for answering all the questions about the project! Great work
I'm surprised they're not registered in a tax heaven like Singapore or Switzerland like a lot of ICO's are. hopefully that won't impede the development of the project.
Ireland is very Loyal for ICO, what confirmed by Deloitte analyze. We have no legal risks based on upcoming regulation or restrictions of ICOs
So if I understand correctly. The genesis vision idea started at the hackrussia hackathon? And you guys won in the category fintech/blockchain? Or am I misreading this information?
Yes, you got it correctly. Ruslan Kamenskiy and Dmitry Nazarov won the HackRussia hackathon with the concept of Genesis Vision platform.
Why is it called Genesis Vision? From the name I would not expect it has anything to do with financial markets. Then again with BlackRock or Vanguard are not that descriptive either.
Can someone from the team say anything about how that name came to be? I am guessing genesis = blockchain, vision = transparency.
Hi! With this project name, we won the HackRussia, all-Russian hackathon in the nomination “Finance and Blockchain”. At that time we did not have a clear vision our actions, but we needed a universal name. And we found our vision:)
In which country is your project registered? Will you expand the team? How many devs do you have?
Hi! Genesis Vision company established in Ireland. Sure we will expand our team! The core team you can find on the sitehttps://genesis.vision/
Some great answers Smiley
You guys won the HackRussia! Congrats Smiley So this name is already wellknown Smiley
And Ireland... beautiful country and never participated in an ICO from Ireland! So this will my first
Thanks for answering all the questions about the project! Great work
I'm surprised they're not registered in a tax heaven like Singapore or Switzerland like a lot of ICO's are. hopefully that won't impede the development of the project.
Where their registered? In which country registered theiir company? I seen, that team from Russia..
PS - Singapore also firbidden ICO as I know...
Genesis Vision company established in Ireland Smiley
I just saw this project.
Am i understanding it correctly?
It's a platform for professional traders. We will look and see their success ratio and put our money to trader to make his trades for us or just copy his trades.Like 1broker's function?
And every professional trader would have his own coin.
Hi! Not exactly - the platform will allow all people to manage investments, however, some check are implemented to insure investors interests. But the main mechanism is that, indeed, all investors will be able to see the most successful traders and invest with them by buying their token.
1broker, Etoro and Zulutrade are all centralized platforms, but only Genesis Vision can be genuinely honest and transparent, every piece of info on the platform can be checked and verified.
Invest with them by buying their tokens? I don't quite understand what it means. Could you please elaborate a bit on why would investors will buy trader's tokens? Why not just buy whatever a top rated trader is buying.
Correct me if im wrong, as i understand it now. If we buy the token, we are basicly buying a part of the investors portfolio? And investor will have more money to invest. So its like a staking thing, where u buy his token, he has more money in portfolio and you get a piece of that portfolio. So if the investor does well, your token is worth more.
That means Genesis token holders will get profit from each profitable trade?
No, there are two types of tokens on Genesis Vision platform:
1) GVT is internal currency of our platform; it is used for all investment operations and profit distributions. It exists mainly to unlink the currency of investor with the trading asset of manager and make it unified. GVT will be freely traded on external cryptocurrency exchanges.
2)Manager’s token is the instrument for attracting investments for this particular manager. These tokens are “internal”, they can be bought from manager and afterwards can be freely traded on internal Genesis Vision exchange. Holders of manager’s tokens will receive the share of manager’s profit at the end of each reporting period.
Can anyone from the team please communicate when we can expect a final version of the whitepaper? (as it is currently in draft status) thanks
I would describe current version of whitepaper as “very stable”. We haven’t done any changes to it for almost 1 month. So the concept is pretty much finalized and won’t have any significant changes.
We can name social trading platforms (like Etoro and Zulutrade) as our competitors, even though they are not related to the blockchain technology.
Still not sure about that. I'm trying to summarise the things in my head.

If a manager has a token and he is doing well, the token price will rise cause everybody wants a piece of the portfolio.

So token will be created by a manager and he will sell them to investors. For example, He made 100.000 tokens and sold 50.000 of it. So he has %50 of his portfolio and market has %50.

If it is true then, Portfolio value = his start-up money + investments?

And if he is good and makes a profit 100.000$. Will he take 50.000 and investors got 50.000? 

If he lost nearly all of it, no money to divide and 0 token value.
Almost correct, except the fact that the part of manager’s portfolio is not connected to his tokens. His part of portfolio is his own funds on his trading account.
So in your example, manager should have $50k of his own funds, to share the profit 50/50 with his investors, who bought $50k worth of his tokens.
Hi all.
I have invest some ETH in the PRE- ICO one hour ago and It doesn't show the transaction in the transaction history yet.
Is it that normal?
Yes,today, payments in ETH were processed with delay.ETH transactions in queue were processed.
Has your transaction been confirmed?
No, Blackmoon are not our competitors.At first glance, our projects are similar as both of them are aimed at the asset management market. But the fundamental difference is that the Blackmoon builds its own assets management Funds. The number of these Funds is limited, and each of them has a company-like structure and executes its own specific fund management strategy.
Unlike the Blackmoon, we are aimed to the private trust management sector with already existing money managers and Funds. We unite already operating brokers and money managers from Forex, Stock markets, hedge Funds, crypto asset managers and so forth.
We don’t change the way of trading for our managers; we don’t control their strategies. We only unite all of them in a single decentralized network and make the process of investment and profit distribution transparent and stable. Additionally, we provide the instrument to check the statistics of each particular manager since our investors should be confident that all profits are real.
Taas is an investment fund. We don't make investments or manage any funds.We only unite all of them in a single decentralized network and make the process of investment and profit distribution transparent and stable.
Hello to everybody!
Spontaneously decided to participate in your company's bounty. Do you plan to localize your topic?
Yes! The languages needed are:
will there be any burning of tokens that are not sold?
Indeed, all the unsold tokens will be burned.
is the german translation already reserved? i would really like to do that
Glad you join us!German translation is not reserved! Fill the form for participation here:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIrhe_B4OZPowfnWjL4rd1astUiOM5p_UmttzHnbXrIsZhMA/viewform
Pre-ICO is going on currently with min 5 USD. is there max limit? How much already raised?
We have raised more than $1.5M pre-order!647,055 GVOT30 left.As soon as all 30% options are sold, the option sale will be stopped.
Well I wouldn't say theses funds suck like hell, but they could be better of course.
So if the platform is open for everyone as long as the traders are professional, you could technical also build up an fund there?
5% GVT will form the Genesis Vision fund. Tokens from this fund will be regularly invested in successful platform managers. We plan to keep the fund operating regardless of the profit it generates, constantly stimulating Genesis Vision managers’ activity.
Pre-sale is going good!
Great work guys
We do not have any soft cap.
nice. is US allowed to participate?
Unfortunately, the sale is not open to US citizens. Crowdsale participants must digitally sign a statement that they are not a US citizens.
Pre-sale is going good!
Great work guys
I am bit confused right now, is there a soft cap for this "pre-sale"? You are buying now tokens with 30% bonus, but you just have to pay 5% now and later you pay the rest during the ICO, did I got it right?
Yes, you are right. Option guarantees the right to acquire GVT tokens at a specified price during the ICO, so you have to pay only 5% on Pre-ICO and the remaining 95% you will have to pay during the ICO.Options will give a bonuses for tokens’ amount - 30%. 
As soon as all 30% options are sold, the option sale will be stopped. We have less than 40% of GVOT30 left.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
blems

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:46:41 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 06:14:47 PM by blems

Hello all !not sure if this has already be discussed but does anyone have the same problem as me which is that the ETH payment button is not visible at all. I saw from the "how to invest tutorial" there should be and ETH payment option/button. Thanks in advance for your help and advise.
https://i.imgur.com/aiHPz2v.jpg

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:47:12 PM

From what I have read, this is a closed system, inside of which coins managers. And what will it be like - conventional individual signs, and all different? That is, they will not be tokens of the ether. And how to control their number is unclear.
Also in chapter 6.3 Managers' Coins you write:
"The investor can withdraw the invested money, but only at the end of the reporting period."
and ibid:
"Instead, the user buys "tangible" coins that are displayed in his or her personal cabinet and can be cashed at any time."
I understand that we mean the withdrawal from the system of fiat money in both cases, well, or btc, eth. So explain why there is a contradiction? How can an investor dispose of his funds with respect to withdrawals from your system?
Hi!There are two types of tokens in our system:GVT and managers' coins.

GVT is an internal currency of our platform; it is used for all investment operations and profit distributions. It exists mainly to unlink the currency of investor with the trading asset of manager and make it unified. GVT will external currency and will be freely traded on external cryptocurrency exchanges.
We will provide an automated way to convert crypto and fiat to GVT and vise versa via the cryptoexchange gateway.

Manager’s token is the instrument for attracting investments for this particular manager. These tokens are “internal”; they can be bought from the manager and afterwards can be freely traded on internal Genesis Vision exchange. Holders of manager’s tokens will receive the share of manager’s profit at the end of each reporting period.

Money supple GVT is concluded in a smart contract. And how to control coins of managers? How much will be released?

genesis.vision

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:03:38 PM

Hello all !not sure if this has already be discussed but does anyone have the same problem as me which is that the ETH payment button is not visible at all. I saw from the "how to invest tutorial" there should be and ETH payment option/button, Thanks
We bring to your attention that today payments in ETH are processed with delay. Deposits through ETH was temporarily stopped. We will inform you as soon as it is available!
From what I have read, this is a closed system, inside of which coins managers. And what will it be like - conventional individual signs, and all different? That is, they will not be tokens of the ether. And how to control their number is unclear.
"The investor can withdraw the invested money, but only at the end of the reporting period."
and ibid:
"Instead, the user buys "tangible" coins that are displayed in his or her personal cabinet and can be cashed at any time."
I understand that we mean the withdrawal from the system of fiat money in both cases, well, or btc, eth. So explain why there is a contradiction? How can an investor dispose of his funds with respect to withdrawals from your system?
Money supple GVT is concluded in a smart contract. And how to control coins of managers? How much will be released?
GVT will be managed by ICO smart contract. Managers tokens will be managed by Genesis Vision Platform smart contact.

●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:11:04 PM

Hello all !not sure if this has already be discussed but does anyone have the same problem as me which is that the ETH payment button is not visible at all. I saw from the "how to invest tutorial" there should be and ETH payment option/button, Thanks
We bring to your attention that today payments in ETH are processed with delay. Deposits through ETH was temporarily stopped. We will inform you as soon as it is available!
and ibid:
GVT will be managed by ICO smart contract. Managers tokens will be managed by Genesis Vision Platform smart contact.

guys , you need to fix the ETH payment issue ASAP if you want the pre-sale to succeed. most people contribute by ETH

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

Do you know about Spectre.ai ? It's a broker-less Forex, CFD, etc.. trading platform, a cool way to prevent frauds from brokers. It would be cool if managers will trade on this platform, smart contracts based managers meet smart contracts based trading platform

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
blems

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

I see ... Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
genesis.vision

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

New Medium article was published. Read here: https://medium.com/@GenesisVision/exchange-of-managers-cryptocurrency-284a3aec6d34

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:40:24 PM

If you are a good trader this platform will be very beneficial. I think it's a great project for both traders and investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: