Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:52:00 PM

Hey, no more news Genesis Vision ? Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:02:08 PM

Hey, no more news Genesis Vision ? Smiley
Not yet, follow the news also on Twitter and Facebook and share with us if you read the first Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:31:45 PM

When do you plan to release the alpha and beta versions? I see the road map full of events until 2020. This project on longevity.
You can see the road map - it says that the alpha version will be in 2018, and the beta in 2019
Genesis Vision team clearly developed a roadmap - I think they will accomplish all tasks
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:47:05 PM

Pre-sale is going good!
Already a lot of money collected! Very nice!

Now its the time to buy because of the 30% bonus!
Great work guys

It's going nicely indeed.

1.5m USD is a good amount of money for every project.

What was the soft cap by the way?

I am bit confused right now, is there a soft cap for this "pre-sale"? You are buying now tokens with 30% bonus, but you just have to pay 5% now and later you pay the rest during the ICO, did I got it right?

Yes, You are right. You must pay only 5%.
As i understand right. hard cap for pre-sale 2 mln usd, so only 500k left and it can be sold quickly  Roll Eyes Huh

also:
The number of tokens is limited to 44,000,000 GVT
Total tokens for sale 33,000,000 GVT

Interesting system, I have never seen before. Thanks for the infos Smiley 30% bonus is a good amount and buy now, pay later is pretty good to buy some tokens now even if you don't have anough to pay right now Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:58:59 AM

the projects sound very craze!
better give us a demo !

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:45:47 AM

Can you tell me? Investors will have open statistic for trading their funds 24/7 ?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

got my answer, thanks dev.
and, another question; in trading (both FIAT and Crypto) there are to volatile, how to take the best manager?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:52:59 AM

Anyone having difficulty understanding about the Genesis' working please read their Medium article. It's very well written and should be included in the whitepaper.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:03:24 AM

and, another question; in trading (both FIAT and Crypto) there are to volatile, how to take the best manager?

There will be a reputation record, as well as an entire history of each manager, as well as some other characteristics that will be included in each manager, like a number of tokens he/she has, there will also information on the strategies and timeframe of each manager, or some information about it, because some manager will desire to keep their strategies private; at the end, Genesis Vision will give you the necessary tools for you to be able to make the best decision about choosing a manager; the brokers can recommend a manager too, so you should look for them for more recommendations.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:18:58 AM

There will be a reputation record, as well as an entire history of each manager, as well as some other characteristics that will be included in each manager, like a number of tokens he/she has, there will also information on the strategies and timeframe of each manager, or some information about it, because some manager will desire to keep their strategies private; at the end, Genesis Vision will give you the necessary tools for you to be able to make the best decision about choosing a manager; the brokers can recommend a manager too, so you should look for them for more recommendations.

Nice, this is the way is should be done, with reputation systems. let the market decide

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:01:53 AM

Will the managers have the option to keep their strategy private? I feel like on an open sourced environment like block chain technologies, lets make strategies open for the public!
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:11:27 AM

I'm suspicious of Russian ICO ... Guys, how do you like this project?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

They are from Ireland not from Russia.

They just won a prestigious contest in Russia named HackRussia!

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

We can see many websites that say that they will trade foe you and will give you a share of the earnings with you but most of this websites are a fraud and they don't really trade. To prevent this kind of fraud genesis will be great. Also the investors will be able to know that they put their money in a safe place.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:09:08 AM

Will the managers have the option to keep their strategy private? I feel like on an open sourced environment like block chain technologies, lets make strategies open for the public!

Yeah, for a limited time period. It is necessary in order to save the trade to be copied by some other.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:55:03 AM

To be able to see what a manager did and is doing is very important to invest in the right place. All the statistics, characteristics ect... will be clearly available. This will be good for investors but also for brokers that will win in trust.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:19:09 AM

Its a sound approach to be a bit sceptical for ICO Projects in general but I would not let to much focus on their whereabouts but rather the team skills and previous achievements. The ICO rating team gave their Project a solid scoring and from what I have read so far I find this interesting and have bought some options that I will excercise in the ICO.

Take care to do your own due dilligence on the Project and best of luck!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:15:31 AM

Its a sound approach to be a bit sceptical for ICO Projects in general but I would not let to much focus on their whereabouts but rather the team skills and previous achievements. The ICO rating team gave their Project a solid scoring and from what I have read so far I find this interesting and have bought some options that I will excercise in the ICO.

Well, everyone is suspicious of russian ICOs. The team will have to build a lot of trust to make this ICO successful.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:36:54 AM

Well, everyone is suspicious of russian ICOs. The team will have to build a lot of trust to make this ICO successful.

Why is everyone suspicious? There are some great Russian ICO's with succesfull funding.
Do your research and mostly you will figure out with ICO's are not scam. Check out the team search for the names on internet and its even possible to contact the team. Call the company, ... many things you can do to figure out if the project is real.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:49:27 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:13:30 AM by sockpuppet1911

Why is everyone suspicious? There are some great Russian ICO's with succesfull funding.
Do your research and mostly you will figure out with ICO's are not scam. Check out the team search for the names on internet and its even possible to contact the team. Call the company, ... many things you can do to figure out if the project is real.

Yeah, i am not getting where all this russophobia is coming from... Vitalik Buterin was also born in Russia, was Ethereum a scam too then? Also, this isn't even a Russian ICO! It's from Ireland if it does matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: