Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

found informative review, I think it will be interesting to see for investors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUTSbsZtHM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:20:10 PM

@genesis.vision, is there a chance that you will show a pre-alpha during ICO ? Most projects this days show a demo/pre-alpha before/during ICO, I think it's important, there a lot of ICOs right now, only trustworthy ones gain popularity/trust

Definitely this. there is a need for a demo of how this works if you want more investors in this project. it's almost standard by this point. Is there anything planned?

I would also like to support this. Even if it is just a mock-up to show how things will work. With complicated projects it's all about painting a clear picture of that you will be investing in.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:20:42 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 08:59:43 PM by kraterion

Is there a risk that the token will be considered a security? meaning if there is no way to use them (alfa, beta,...) it is not a clear utility. From my understanding that is the reason why several ICOs either has postponed sales or did like wanchain (distributed an interimntoken which is not tradeable) until their platform can be launched.

From whitepaper: GVT will be used for all investment operations, profit distributions.
I'm pretty sure that when you read "profit distribution" means that GVT is a security because it gives dividends

I have not understod the underlying factor to why Projects dont want their tokens to be considered securities (even other projects who more or less are competitors in this space)but quite a few go the stretch to make sure they dont, that is why I am a bit puzzled on this one. Anyone knows the negatives of having the tokens classed as securities rather than utilities (some says it will be problematic to add to Exchange but TaaS for example is on renowed Exchanges and they for sure do dividends)

Tokens labeled as securities are not accepted anymore on Bittrex for example (and I think Poloniex also?). Look at BTS, DRACO, DAR and BTA, they're labeled as securities and they will be removed from Bittrex on 10/13. But developers are smart these days, I will tell you about two examples. REAL will let you gain dividends from real estate investments but it's an utility token, why? Because the dividend token is the internal RPP token! Spectre instead, will issue two types of tokens SPEC-U which is an utility token an it will be traded on all major exchanges, SPEC-D is the dividend token and it will be traded on exchanges not reagulated by the SEC (Polo and trex are US based).
Someone talked about TaaS, well, most volume is on Liqui exchange (Ukraine based), you will never see it on trex or polo

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

Is there a risk that the token will be considered a security? meaning if there is no way to use them (alfa, beta,...) it is not a clear utility. From my understanding that is the reason why several ICOs either has postponed sales or did like wanchain (distributed an interimntoken which is not tradeable) until their platform can be launched.

From whitepaper: GVT will be used for all investment operations, profit distributions.
I'm pretty sure that when you read "profit distribution" means that GVT is a security because it gives dividends

I have not understod the underlying factor to why Projects dont want their tokens to be considered securities (even other projects who more or less are competitors in this space)but quite a few go the stretch to make sure they dont, that is why I am a bit puzzled on this one. Anyone knows the negatives of having the tokens classed as securities rather than utilities (some says it will be problematic to add to Exchange but TaaS for example is on renowed Exchanges and they for sure do dividends)

Tokens labeled as securities are not accepted anymore on Bittrex for example (and I think Poloniex also?). Look at BTS, DRACO, DAR and BTA, they're labeled as securities and they will be removed from Bittrex on 10/13. But developers are smart these days, I will tell you about two examples. REAL will let you gain dividends from real estate investments but it's an utility token, why? Because the dividend token is the internal RPP token! Spectre instead, will issue two types of tokens SPEC-A which is an utility token an it will be traded on all major exchanges, SPEC-D is the dividend token and it will be traded on exchanges not reagulated by the SEC (Polo and trex are US based).
Someone talked about TaaS, well, most volume is on Liqui exchange (Ukraine based), you will never see it on trex or polo

Thanks for the explaination and the examples!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:05:36 PM

Tokens labeled as securities are not accepted anymore on Bittrex for example (and I think Poloniex also?). Look at BTS, DRACO, DAR and BTA, they're labeled as securities and they will be removed from Bittrex on 10/13. But developers are smart these days, I will tell you about two examples. REAL will let you gain dividends from real estate investments but it's an utility token, why? Because the dividend token is the internal RPP token! Spectre instead, will issue two types of tokens SPEC-U which is an utility token an it will be traded on all major exchanges, SPEC-D is the dividend token and it will be traded on exchanges not reagulated by the SEC (Polo and trex are US based).

Correct, it not easy for new ICO to get listed on exchanges.
Exchanges are now more secured and only list assets, currencies after thorough investigation. This is a good thing! This will give investors more trust on the projects that are on big exchanges.

I'm sure Genesis will be listed soon on populair exchanges.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:30 PM

After finished Reading the whitepaper I am curious about some of the challenges with etherium that you point out, especially the scaling/performance issues. However as we expect to have them solved in 2-3 years you might run into problems depending on the Projects success. You mention that you have looked at other chains that would be possible to transition to, out of curiosity would you mind telling which chain(s) that would be most probable to transition to?

Interesting, I would like to know about which chain you think about too.

There are some important competitors right now and some interesting investments to make, would be interesting to have the opinion of developpers.
Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:13:28 PM

Genesis Vision now listed on ICO Drops (https://icodrops.com/genesis-vision/). Looks promising, a good and clear website!

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

Genesis vision has a great visibility and its really promising for the future of the project. YouTube review and list on ico drops, it’d really important for investors and a good sign for the future sucess of a project. Genesis vision has all argument to succeed, we are a lot to be very impatient to try the platform.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

Genesis vision has a great visibility and its really promising for the future of the project. YouTube review and list on ico drops, it’d really important for investors and a good sign for the future sucess of a project. Genesis vision has all argument to succeed, we are a lot to be very impatient to try the platform.

Genesis name is the one trusted. if looks project is very interested and reputed. project is big project and will provide strong services. i will keep my eye on this project and going to tell friend also they also interested to invest good projects. i will also invest on Genesis Vision.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:43:08 PM

Knowing what to expect by profit distribution is really exciting, I expect to see Genesis in big markets and rising to the moon fast. The concept is fantastic and worth the investment
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:47:50 PM

Knowing what to expect by profit distribution is really exciting, I expect to see Genesis in big markets and rising to the moon fast. The concept is fantastic and worth the investment
This project could be really disruptive for whole fund management industry. I'm waiting for more news from developers  Grin
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:01:25 PM

I dont think a simple plan with a promise will be enough for investors o trust managers. I think this platform will struggle a little in the beginning since there wont be enough trading history to determent the quality of manager.

You are right about that. There will be a period where they will require pioneers.

I thought of a different but related scenario too. What if the investor collects a few friends to bump up his ratings, then wreaks havoc with real investors' funds?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:39:42 PM

When you will send your founds to the manager, will they be locked for some period of time or you will be able to trade it back and forth?
I image it will depend on the manager how he will decide to run the fund?
When investors purchase coins, GVTs are transferred to a broker's account, where they are converted to required currency and transferred to a manager's trading account. Coin holders receive part of the manager's profits, according to their share, minus the manager's commission and fee. The investor has the right to transfer coins or sell on the internal exchange.
The investor can withdraw invested money, but only at the end of the reporting period, having previously created an application for withdrawal. In the case of returns, the investor receives the money according to his or her share, and the coins are returned to the manager for further sale on the internal exchange.
Managers themselves choose the length of the reporting period, according to their trading strategies.

So when the manager themself can choose the length of the reporting period, can they choose freely or will the platform itself have specific time frames, like 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.? Is there any limitation for managers or could they just say like 8 weeks and then it is like this?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:06:31 AM

I dont think a simple plan with a promise will be enough for investors o trust managers. I think this platform will struggle a little in the beginning since there wont be enough trading history to determent the quality of manager.

You are right about that. There will be a period where they will require pioneers.

I thought of a different but related scenario too. What if the investor collects a few friends to bump up his ratings, then wreaks havoc with real investors' funds?

Here the Broker comes in, the manager can't just go away with people investment, there is a ledger, which is the broker, the manager always has to have an amount equal to the value of his tokens, people don't just give money to the manager, they BUY the manager's tokens from the manager, for example, a new manager starts with 1000 tokens, and each is worth 1$, for that manager to be listed, he needs to give 1000$ as protection, which is the entire value of his tokens, then comes the investors and buy the managers tokens, one investor buys 200, the manager now has 200$, others buy 150, 250 and 400 tokens respectively, so now the manager has 1000$ to invest whoever he/she wishes, but the manager can't just run away with that 1000$, because there is 10004 that he gave up to be manager, so all that money returns to the investors, that is why manager has to have the value of the token he represents to return to investors for them no to lose their money.
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:27:10 AM

https://blog.genesis.vision/investor-trust-in-the-asset-under-management-aum-market-can-blockchain-help-1d22f9668aea nice article about how blockchain can help

belechau

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:35:02 AM

Here the Broker comes in, the manager can't just go away with people investment, there is a ledger, which is the broker, the manager always has to have an amount equal to the value of his tokens, people don't just give money to the manager, they BUY the manager's tokens from the manager, for example, a new manager starts with 1000 tokens, and each is worth 1$, for that manager to be listed, he needs to give 1000$ as protection, which is the entire value of his tokens, then comes the investors and buy the managers tokens, one investor buys 200, the manager now has 200$, others buy 150, 250 and 400 tokens respectively, so now the manager has 1000$ to invest whoever he/she wishes, but the manager can't just run away with that 1000$, because there is 10004 that he gave up to be manager, so all that money returns to the investors, that is why manager has to have the value of the token he represents to return to investors for them no to lose their money.
Thank you. Very enlightening, especially for beginners, the crypto world needs strategies like this, filling in the existing gaps and loopholes, so we will have a more controllable scenario. Anxious for the news of Genesis Vision. Good luck to the team and the wise investors.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:22:28 AM

Everything will be on one application. Looking forward for the alpha version, which will be launched on first quarter of 2018. We will know exactly how's stuffs and things work if we already familiar with the interface.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:19:47 AM

found informative review, I think it will be interesting to see for investors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rUTSbsZtHM

thank you for that link! altought i already watched that video it provides information worth watching it!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:25:18 AM

Everything will be on one application. Looking forward for the alpha version, which will be launched on first quarter of 2018. We will know exactly how's stuffs and things work if we already familiar with the interface.

I think Genesis vision already mention on whitepaper. i would like to mention here this, The Genesis Vision platform is the solution for the most crucial industry problems, such as limitedness due to the lack of information, lack of transparency and, consequently, lack of trust. Fundraising and the use of GVT (Genesis Vision Token) will help to finance product development, marketing and advertising for the development of the platform. GVT is an internal currency of Genesis Vision platform and will be used for all investment operations and profit distributions.

in this information is clrear genesis vision is Solid mission to bring this technology in crypto market.i think this is revolutionary project.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:09:41 AM

Ok i understand you are telling but what if he sell his tokens per 10$. If he is very good than maybe people want to pay more. So in this scenario he put 1.000$ of his and he has 10.000$ in return. I don't think only safe mechanism would be that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: