Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

Yes i also think genesis vision is a great application of the blockchain. And the project will show to the market another new and disruptive way to use blockchain. In the crypto market it has a huge value, the market really enjoy project with a nice use of the blockchain.

what do you think is new and good about this project? Im curious because you seem so excited Smiley
In my opinion there isn't any good funds management platform in crypto world, so this is my main incentive to invest in this ICO.

There are other managing platforms, but they are for classic stock and equity market, they all have brokers and are expensive, together with a lot of bureaucracy, even with electronic and virtual platforms already developed (way better than all hand by hand exchange), now genesis vision is a platform in the blockchain, where the key component is the trustless feature, you don't need to trust the manager or broker, you could put your money in and be safe of being scammed.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:34:40 PM

I dont think a simple plan with a promise will be enough for investors o trust managers. I think this platform will struggle a little in the beginning since there wont be enough trading history to determent the quality of manager.

You are right about that. There will be a period where they will require pioneers.

I thought of a different but related scenario too. What if the investor collects a few friends to bump up his ratings, then wreaks havoc with real investors' funds?

Here the Broker comes in, the manager can't just go away with people investment, there is a ledger, which is the broker, the manager always has to have an amount equal to the value of his tokens, people don't just give money to the manager, they BUY the manager's tokens from the manager, for example, a new manager starts with 1000 tokens, and each is worth 1$, for that manager to be listed, he needs to give 1000$ as protection, which is the entire value of his tokens, then comes the investors and buy the managers tokens, one investor buys 200, the manager now has 200$, others buy 150, 250 and 400 tokens respectively, so now the manager has 1000$ to invest whoever he/she wishes, but the manager can't just run away with that 1000$, because there is 10004 that he gave up to be manager, so all that money returns to the investors, that is why manager has to have the value of the token he represents to return to investors for them no to lose their money.

Ok i understand you are telling but what if he sell his tokens per 10$. If he is very good than maybe people want to pay more. So in this scenario he put 1.000$ of his and he has 10.000$ in return. I don't think only safe mechanism would be that.

So what? To sell its tokens for $ 10 the manager earned a reputation. And that he will run away with $ 9000? Okay, suppose he has $ 99,000 and he'll run away with that amount, which is the profit of investors. Therefore, no one here can give absolute guarantees, but as far as possible to protect the interests of investors, they will be protected. At least, I understand from white paper.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

How much will receive investors from his invested money, how much trader and which your comissions? ( I mean in % from profit)  Huh
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Yes i also think genesis vision is a great application of the blockchain. And the project will show to the market another new and disruptive way to use blockchain. In the crypto market it has a huge value, the market really enjoy project with a nice use of the blockchain.

what do you think is new and good about this project? Im curious because you seem so excited Smiley
In my opinion there isn't any good funds management platform in crypto world, so this is my main incentive to invest in this ICO.

There are other managing platforms, but they are for classic stock and equity market, they all have brokers and are expensive, together with a lot of bureaucracy, even with electronic and virtual platforms already developed (way better than all hand by hand exchange), now genesis vision is a platform in the blockchain, where the key component is the trustless feature, you don't need to trust the manager or broker, you could put your money in and be safe of being scammed.
Yep, that was my point. If someone wants to trade only with crypto assets he can't choose traditional banking solutions. In the future maybe yes, but not at this moment
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:02:27 PM

The current lack of visibility of broker shares and the lack of transparency of actions or investment opportunities as well as anarchic mutilations have considerably reduced the confidence of less profitable investors and consequently the number of broker clients significantly reduced, thus reducing the profit of brokers.
UnicomICO

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:05:01 PM

I like the idea, team professionalism and the project necessity!
Good luck at ICO!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:22:23 PM

I saw that dev wrote that there is not a soft cap.

Did he mean, we hit hard cap or else we will cancel the project.

Or

We are going to make project real regardless of the funds.

The logical thinking is the second one is. But if it was the issue he should have said, we already hit the soft cap. Anybody have any ideas?

Received this message in my mailbox:

Hello, Genesis Vision Community

Good news! Pre-sale is finished! GVT for $2.3M was reserved for the ICO! Thanks to everyone who has contributed thus far! Considering the results of our Options program and the feedback from the community, we decided to update the conditions.  Bonuses from other types of options will be moved to the ICO:
During the first 3 days of ICO (15.10–17.10) investors will have bonus 20%
The week after (18.10–24.10) bonus 15%
The week after (24.10–31.10) bonus 10%

2.3M for ICO seems like not so much, so I'm sure they will make it Wink
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:24:11 PM

Is this platform available for use by citizens of the United States? What about the ICO, can Americans invest in this platform, or are these considered security tokens?  Huh

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

The current lack of visibility of broker shares and the lack of transparency of actions or investment opportunities as well as anarchic mutilations have considerably reduced the confidence of less profitable investors and consequently the number of broker clients significantly reduced, thus reducing the profit of brokers.

There are many many forex brokers scams, just look at this: https://www.forexfraud.com/forex-brokers-to-avoid.html
I guess it will be up to managers to choose the right brokers but top class managers will know where to trade

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:55:31 PM

What does the use of blockchain technologies or token brings in compareason to others platforms like 1broker ?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

Or

The logical thinking is the second one is. But if it was the issue he should have said, we already hit the soft cap. Anybody have any ideas?

Good news! Pre-sale is finished! GVT for $2.3M was reserved for the ICO! Thanks to everyone who has contributed thus far! Considering the results of our Options program and the feedback from the community, we decided to update the conditions.  Bonuses from other types of options will be moved to the ICO:

Only 2.3 mln for main ICO? Which hard cap for pre-sale and ICO?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:15:21 PM

Yes, investors will have open statistic. All managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics.

history? may be you can make live statistic?
It will be a history that investor can look at it to know how good that manager's skill and ability are.
I think live statistic isnt necessary.
I think successful traders will be well-known soon so there is no use in live statistics. Will the trader be able to communicate with his supporters?
no also for me live statistics will be not necessary, trading history and statistics will be enough in my opinion for traders feedbacks,a communication channel with supporters will be apreciate...

I think most important will be a comment of trader what he wants to achieve. Something like  trader who aims to big risk and great return or trader for safe trading with low return.

I dont think a simple plan with a promise will be enough for investors o trust managers. I think this platform will struggle a little in the beginning since there wont be enough trading history to determent the quality of manager.
Maybe it would be good if they only allow small investments in new traders because a trader should show at first what he can achieve.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

What happens if manager looses all your money? Will you be investing everything at your own risk or will there be some regulations for managers?

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:31:44 PM

Or

Awesome, great news team!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:33:39 PM

Will all managers start at trust level 1, that is with a maximum investment pool of 1,000$ worth of GVT, when the platform will be launched?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:34:49 PM

Or

Only 2.3 mln for main ICO? Which hard cap for pre-sale and ICO?

They sold options for 2.3musd. They have a 1/20 excercise right to buyin in the main sale.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

What happens if manager looses all your money? Will you be investing everything at your own risk or will there be some regulations for managers?
I think such risks are reduced to zero, because an experienced manager will not keep all the eggs in one basket. I think there will be separation, so as to protect against losses
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:40:04 PM

Is it even possible for regulation to prevent risk? Regulation would maybe prohibit extreme margin trading or naked short selling, but in the end even just buy-and-holding common stock has a risk of going to 0. Although I guess you could hedge that possibility by selling long-term call options...
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

The project looking so promising

I am looking to write on this project

Good luck to the team

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

They sold options for 2.3musd. They have a 1/20 excercise right to buyin in the main sale.

Thats also great!
Already great funds for a presale 2.3M USD is a good amount to start the ICO.

Still 9 days to go before this great ICO starts!
Cant wait to see this project fly Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: