Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

Will all managers start at trust level 1, that is with a maximum investment pool of 1,000$ worth of GVT, when the platform will be launched?

By looking at the roadmap, alpha realease Q1 2018, beta on Q3 (with Crypto exchanges integration), Q4 full realese version 1.0 (with Stock exchanges integration)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:57:09 PM

They sold options for 2.3musd. They have a 1/20 excercise right to buyin in the main sale.

Thats also great!
Already great funds for a presale 2.3M USD is a good amount to start the ICO.

Still 9 days to go before this great ICO starts!
Cant wait to see this project fly Wink

The options are non-refundable. They can be traded, but there is no established platform for trading ICO options. If the option buyers do not exercise their options that would be a waste of money, is that correct? Also consider the 30% ICO bonus. In that case, barring any big problems (global ICO ban or something like that), I think a significant portion of the option buyers will proceed to exercise.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:58:30 PM

They sold options for 2.3musd. They have a 1/20 excercise right to buyin in the main sale.

Thats also great!

I'm curious how this project will do. in the crypto space people usually handle the buying and selling, but trusting your money to with a broker is new here. run of the mill in the trading industry but not here.

genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:34:58 PM

Is there a risk that the token will be considered a security? meaning if there is no way to use them (alfa, beta,...) it is not a clear utility. From my understanding that is the reason why several ICOs either has postponed sales or did like wanchain (distributed an interimntoken which is not tradeable) until their platform can be launched.
The token can’t be deemed a security - it is simply a tool for powering Ethereum smart contract operation. For some case we are consulting with our lawyers all the time

@genesis.vision, is there a chance that you will show a pre-alpha during ICO ? Most projects this days show a demo/pre-alpha before/during ICO, I think it's important, there a lot of ICOs right now, only trustworthy ones gain popularity/trust
Alpha version will be launched in the first quarter of 2018

history? may be you can make live statistic?
Let me explain. During the reporting period, the manager trades on his or her trading platform with the amount of funds
available at the beginning. The history of its trading is unloaded from the trading platform and recorded in
IPFS in real time.

I think successful traders will be well-known soon so there is no use in live statistics. Will the trader be able to communicate with his supporters?
We will make a featuring list. And it's issues will be realized on demand.

I think that there will be some kind of ranking system and traders will have special channels to communicate with investors and post some updates/spreadseets, etc. Wink
Regarding rancking there are 7 levels in total, with the first-level manager maximum investments capped at 1 000 USD ( in GVT equivalent) plus a first-level manager must invest 1 000 USD of his own money. For comparison, manager of a maximum trust level can receive investments up to 1 000 000 dollars.

After finished Reading the whitepaper I am curious about some of the challenges with etherium that you point out, especially the scaling/performance issues. However as we expect to have them solved in 2-3 years you might run into problems depending on the Projects success. You mention that you have looked at other chains that would be possible to transition to, out of curiosity would you mind telling which chain(s) that would be most probable to transition to?
There are some interesting existing chains to transition to and much more are under development. As far as it hard to predict future of blockchain in half a year we haven't choosen a specific chain to transition to yet.

So when the manager themself can choose the length of the reporting period, can they choose freely or will the platform itself have specific time frames, like 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.? Is there any limitation for managers or could they just say like 8 weeks and then it is like this?
There are will be variants for managers to choose in the platform.

I would like to ask the team to elaborate on which key challenges they will meet to ensure mass market adoption and how they plan to overcome these. Please note that I dont mean the technical challenges as outlined in the whitepaper but rather Incentives models, (broker, manager, Investor)-interest etc. thanks
Genesis vision has a detailed plan for capturing the market. First of all: Tools For Brokers (a company of Genesis Vision co-founder, Alexey Kutsenko) already sells a similar centralized solution that is installed in the environment of a particular broker. This software was purchased by more than eighty different companies around the world. The total turnover of funds through this trust management system amounted to more than $100 billion.

As soon as alpha version of Genesis Vision is launched (1Q 2018) our first goal is to attract these existing clients.
Average investment per month in retail FX market is about 1000 USD(500-2000 depending on the region). According to statistic I have, total traded amount in a month close to 5x times of the deposit, which means 5k USD (traders opens/closes trades, so total turnover will be around 5k USD per 1 investor per month).

Our goal is to link at least 10-15 brokers to the moment of the release, and it should bring us 10,000 – 15,000 investors into our system.
So total expected turnover in first months will be around 50,000,0000 – 75,000,000 USD.

I would like to point out that this turnover already exceeds the GVT capitalization during the ICO, so we expect GVT growth in value.

Are there some star traders you guys plan to bring on the platform while starting up?
Of course we are planning that with starting of the platform a lot of successful managers will begin their work in Genesis Vision. However all the managers will start from a scratch.

True, activity in the thread would be nice, but also some marketing is needed for this. I don't think I've seen any banners or commercials on social media for this project.
Thank you, we will enhance our marketing!

I read that the number of tokens is limited to 44.000.000 and total token sale is 33.000.000. What happens to the rest of the 11.000.000 tokens?
44,000,000 tokens will be created in total, of which 36,960,000 (33,000,000 for sale, 3,960,000-marketing, advisers and bounty) will be distributed to the ICO participants, 2,200,000 will be reserved for a fund and 4,840,000 will be circulated among the team.

I saw that dev wrote that there is not a soft cap.
Did he mean, we hit hard cap or else we will cancel the project.
Or
We are going to make project real regardless of the funds.
The logical thinking is the second one is. But if it was the issue he should have said, we already hit the soft cap. Anybody have any ideas?
Yes, we don't have a soft cap. Even if we don't reach a hard cap we are not killing our project. The budget and components are planned, assuming that our fundraising efforts will reach the estimated maximum amount. Otherwise, a part of the components will have to be abandoned, and the budget will be reduced for the remaining features.

How much will receive investors from his invested money, how much trader and which your comissions? ( I mean in % from profit)  Huh
Each manager will set their comission terms. The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee). Investor receive part of the manager's profits,
according to their share, minus the manager's commission and fee.
The project will receive profit from commissions on investment operations. Each investment will be charged 0.5% of the operation amount.

Is this platform available for use by citizens of the United States? What about the ICO, can Americans invest in this platform, or are these considered security tokens?  Huh
The platform will be serving worldwide. If it will be necessary we'll get license for legalization of our activities

Only 2.3 mln for main ICO? Which hard cap for pre-sale and ICO?
We hadn't a pre-sale hard cap. Our pre-sale was in form of Options sale. So $2.3M is the equivalent value of GVT, reserved for the ICO stage. A hard cap of ICO is 33.000.000 usd

What does the use of blockchain technologies or token brings in compareason to others platforms like 1broker ?
Implementation of blockchain will allow trust management market to achieve transparency and efficiency on the technological level. This will help to regain the trust to the market. Besides that, it will attract the attention of new companies and the investors of the new digital generation.

Will all managers start at trust level 1, that is with a maximum investment pool of 1,000$ worth of GVT, when the platform will be launched?
Level 1 managers are required to have at least 1 000 USD in GVT equivalent of their own funds on the platform and their maximum investment pool can be only 1 000 USD worth of GVT.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:52:54 PM

Is there a risk that the token will be considered a security? meaning if there is no way to use them (alfa, beta,...) it is not a clear utility. From my understanding that is the reason why several ICOs either has postponed sales or did like wanchain (distributed an interimntoken which is not tradeable) until their platform can be launched.
The token can’t be deemed a security - it is simply a tool for powering Ethereum smart contract operation. For some case we are consulting with our lawyers all the time

@genesis.vision, is there a chance that you will show a pre-alpha during ICO ? Most projects this days show a demo/pre-alpha before/during ICO, I think it's important, there a lot of ICOs right now, only trustworthy ones gain popularity/trust
Alpha version will be launched in the first quarter of 2018

Let me explain. During the reporting period, the manager trades on his or her trading platform with the amount of funds
available at the beginning. The history of its trading is unloaded from the trading platform and recorded in
IPFS in real time.

I think successful traders will be well-known soon so there is no use in live statistics. Will the trader be able to communicate with his supporters?
We will make a featuring list. And it's issues will be realized on demand.

I think that there will be some kind of ranking system and traders will have special channels to communicate with investors and post some updates/spreadseets, etc. Wink
Regarding rancking there are 7 levels in total, with the first-level manager maximum investments capped at 1 000 USD ( in GVT equivalent) plus a first-level manager must invest 1 000 USD of his own money. For comparison, manager of a maximum trust level can receive investments up to 1 000 000 dollars.

After finished Reading the whitepaper I am curious about some of the challenges with etherium that you point out, especially the scaling/performance issues. However as we expect to have them solved in 2-3 years you might run into problems depending on the Projects success. You mention that you have looked at other chains that would be possible to transition to, out of curiosity would you mind telling which chain(s) that would be most probable to transition to?
There are some interesting existing chains to transition to and much more are under development. As far as it hard to predict future of blockchain in half a year we haven't choosen a specific chain to transition to yet.

So when the manager themself can choose the length of the reporting period, can they choose freely or will the platform itself have specific time frames, like 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.? Is there any limitation for managers or could they just say like 8 weeks and then it is like this?
There are will be variants for managers to choose in the platform.

I would like to ask the team to elaborate on which key challenges they will meet to ensure mass market adoption and how they plan to overcome these. Please note that I dont mean the technical challenges as outlined in the whitepaper but rather Incentives models, (broker, manager, Investor)-interest etc. thanks
Genesis vision has a detailed plan for capturing the market. First of all: Tools For Brokers (a company of Genesis Vision co-founder, Alexey Kutsenko) already sells a similar centralized solution that is installed in the environment of a particular broker. This software was purchased by more than eighty different companies around the world. The total turnover of funds through this trust management system amounted to more than $100 billion.

As soon as alpha version of Genesis Vision is launched (1Q 2018) our first goal is to attract these existing clients.
Average investment per month in retail FX market is about 1000 USD(500-2000 depending on the region). According to statistic I have, total traded amount in a month close to 5x times of the deposit, which means 5k USD (traders opens/closes trades, so total turnover will be around 5k USD per 1 investor per month).

Our goal is to link at least 10-15 brokers to the moment of the release, and it should bring us 10,000 – 15,000 investors into our system.
So total expected turnover in first months will be around 50,000,0000 – 75,000,000 USD.

I would like to point out that this turnover already exceeds the GVT capitalization during the ICO, so we expect GVT growth in value.

Are there some star traders you guys plan to bring on the platform while starting up?
Of course we are planning that with starting of the platform a lot of successful managers will begin their work in Genesis Vision. However all the managers will start from a scratch.

True, activity in the thread would be nice, but also some marketing is needed for this. I don't think I've seen any banners or commercials on social media for this project.
Thank you, we will enhance our marketing!

I read that the number of tokens is limited to 44.000.000 and total token sale is 33.000.000. What happens to the rest of the 11.000.000 tokens?
44,000,000 tokens will be created in total, of which 36,960,000 (33,000,000 for sale, 3,960,000-marketing, advisers and bounty) will be distributed to the ICO participants, 2,200,000 will be reserved for a fund and 4,840,000 will be circulated among the team.

Or
The logical thinking is the second one is. But if it was the issue he should have said, we already hit the soft cap. Anybody have any ideas?
Yes, we don't have a soft cap. Even if we don't reach a hard cap we are not killing our project. The budget and components are planned, assuming that our fundraising efforts will reach the estimated maximum amount. Otherwise, a part of the components will have to be abandoned, and the budget will be reduced for the remaining features.

How much will receive investors from his invested money, how much trader and which your comissions? ( I mean in % from profit)  Huh
Each manager will set their comission terms. The profit, received as a result of management of the total funds, is shared proportionally between the managers and investors. Managers receive a commission for management and a commission from the profit (success fee). Investor receive part of the manager's profits,
according to their share, minus the manager's commission and fee.
The project will receive profit from commissions on investment operations. Each investment will be charged 0.5% of the operation amount.

Is this platform available for use by citizens of the United States? What about the ICO, can Americans invest in this platform, or are these considered security tokens?  Huh
The platform will be serving worldwide. If it will be necessary we'll get license for legalization of our activities

Only 2.3 mln for main ICO? Which hard cap for pre-sale and ICO?
We hadn't a pre-sale hard cap. Our pre-sale was in form of Options sale. So $2.3M is the equivalent value of GVT, reserved for the ICO stage. A hard cap of ICO is 33.000.000 usd

What does the use of blockchain technologies or token brings in compareason to others platforms like 1broker ?
Implementation of blockchain will allow trust management market to achieve transparency and efficiency on the technological level. This will help to regain the trust to the market. Besides that, it will attract the attention of new companies and the investors of the new digital generation.

Level 1 managers are required to have at least 1 000 USD in GVT equivalent of their own funds on the platform and their maximum investment pool can be only 1 000 USD worth of GVT.
I like that investors must deposit at least 1000. In my opinion this will prevent frauds and scams
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

Or
Great, so no matter what , your project will keep going right?
So there will be no concern for investors.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

As they stated already, this ICO wont be available to US investors and everyone will have to confirm that they are indeed not Americans. But the platform itself will be available worldwide, even to the Americans.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:27:32 PM

Thats also great!

I'm curious how this project will do. in the crypto space people usually handle the buying and selling, but trusting your money to with a broker is new here. run of the mill in the trading industry but not here.
I think if they accomplish to make it profitable enough for traders and investors people will use it. Most important is to get the best traders to the platform.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:54:53 PM

I would like to point out that this turnover already exceeds the GVT capitalization during the ICO, so we expect GVT growth in value.^

^^^^^^
Thanks for feedback on this and my others questions asked. I wanted to specificaly quote this answer for anyone thinking about investing in this ICO, have a look at the numbers and build base case and optimistic case for this one is my suggestion.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:12:31 PM

IPFS in real time.

I am somewhat cautious to give unknown people control over my money to invest, but with public accessible trade history and a ranking system hopefully the illegitimate and bad-performing traders will be weeded out quickly.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:12:42 PM

I would like to point out that this turnover already exceeds the GVT capitalization during the ICO, so we expect GVT growth in value.^

I think we all want the growth of GVT in value.
Thats a huge turnover you guys are expecting the first months 50M-75M USD is a lot of money. Really hope the project goes as planned and everything will run smoothly.

Thanks a again guys for answering all the questions from the community!
Great work.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

Thats a huge turnover you guys are expecting the first months 50M-75M USD is a lot of money. Really hope the project goes as planned and everything will run smoothly.

Great work.

Yes, thanks for answering fast, very few projects have the attention to answer questions in the forum, some other just moderate or simply chose to answer the easy ones and let the difficult ones unanswered.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:11:57 AM

Im impatient to see the alpha of genesis vision in 1Q 2018. It will be a very important phase and will show us the platform. I think a lot of investors will join genesis vision and make a big value. The project has really a lot of argument to create a big and valuable business.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:29:48 AM

Or
Great, so no matter what , your project will keep going right?
So there will be no concern for investors.

Well that's good to hear. A lot of other ICOs haven't thought about what will happen if they will not raise a specific amount of money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:48:06 AM

Great work.

Yes, thanks for answering fast, very few projects have the attention to answer questions in the forum, some other just moderate or simply chose to answer the easy ones and let the difficult ones unanswered.
Thank you for your answer so that we can better understand GVT.
Know that GVT has been completed (already owned) GVT is doing, the future will be carried out (future planning)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:45:07 AM

it will hard for me to be a manager, but as investor is not bad to.
better invest than nothing to do.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

what kind of services genesis vision going to providing. i means how many and what kind of services?
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:18:25 AM

what kind of services genesis vision going to providing. i means how many and what kind of services?

Only one, they are an investing platform, where common people in a way, give their investment to a manager that will invest it and after that, distribute the profits pos rata, the platform includes a includes brokers to help the process, al made in the b ocean in a trustless environment, you will find more information I the whitepaper, my explanation is really basic, the project in itself is very interesting and have a lot of potential.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:42:15 AM

price for sale it expensive , i think this strategi on sale is very good
and on team promotion gratefull , just stay for see proggress GenesisVision Project
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:06:57 AM

it will hard for me to be a manager, but as investor is not bad to.
better invest than nothing to do.

Invest money and do nothing! And only to make a profit. The only thing that needs to be done is to choose the right managers, as I understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: