Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
michael31

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:44:18 AM

why the CMC show total supply 4 mill and the ICO supply was 44mill ?

Unsold tokens were burnt after the ICO. Great news for investors.

that\s a good sign ..i must buy some while is down

Coin Market Cap isn't always accurate. On more than one occasion I've seen coin market cap list the wrong numbers and it takes them a really long time before they correct their errors. How can 4 million be the total supply? Unless there is a max supply that has not been listed by Coin Market Cap. The development team was supposed to get 4.8 million. 2.2 million were supposed to be reserved for a fund. Then the rest was for the ICO. That's 7 million coins not counting the ICO coins. I think that there should probably be another category for maximum supply because there's definitely more than what Coin Market Cap has listed. I'm guessing that if you add 4.4 million total supply to the 7 million reserved for the team and fund, it should put us at around 11 million tokens. This is just a guess, but I believe that it's more accurate that what coin market cap has listed.

Nonetheless, I bought a few coins at the start of the ICO and I will be hodling my coins.

No, the total supply should be really only 4,4 million. Check the etherscan and you'll see that devs are holding 11% what's around 488k. But I agree, they should update all the information regarding supply cause it's confusing for a lot of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitonix

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:06:43 AM

I am holding this for sure. I m very optimistic as regards the team and hoping in moon. Infact for now, i m hoping price gets to like USD1.5 so that i acquire more coin
vchun7091

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:16:26 AM

Hi All,

I am going through the Genisi website to get more details as I am interested and found that the roadmap section is blank. Any idea whats happening on that front!!!
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:30:34 AM

How is it blank?

It is on their website https://genesis.vision/#roadmap and it's definitely not blank. Maybe something with your browser?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
vchun7091

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:04 AM

How is it blank?

It is on their website https://genesis.vision/#roadmap and it's definitely not blank. Maybe something with your browser?

Thank you... looks like something wrong with the browser...
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:51:04 AM

why the CMC show total supply 4 mill and the ICO supply was 44mill ?

Unsold tokens were burnt after the ICO. Great news for investors.

that\s a good sign ..i must buy some while is down

Coin Market Cap isn't always accurate. On more than one occasion I've seen coin market cap list the wrong numbers and it takes them a really long time before they correct their errors. How can 4 million be the total supply? Unless there is a max supply that has not been listed by Coin Market Cap. The development team was supposed to get 4.8 million. 2.2 million were supposed to be reserved for a fund. Then the rest was for the ICO. That's 7 million coins not counting the ICO coins. I think that there should probably be another category for maximum supply because there's definitely more than what Coin Market Cap has listed. I'm guessing that if you add 4.4 million total supply to the 7 million reserved for the team and fund, it should put us at around 11 million tokens. This is just a guess, but I believe that it's more accurate that what coin market cap has listed.

Nonetheless, I bought a few coins at the start of the ICO and I will be hodling my coins.
you are wrong, the unsold tokens were burned, and they have to stay with the tokens stuck for a year this all in the smart contract.
they have 11% of the tokens.

zaigar.io
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:31:44 AM

Hello Guys,

I just joined this one, good luck to all!

Happy trading.

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:45:26 AM

Does anyone know why the price of GVT is going down? I think it was 3$ just a day ago

When you check trending at coinmarketcap you'll see that almost every coin added up to 7 days ago is in red. It's normal pattern of new coins. It's a snowball effect when people see that price is falling they are desperately trying to quickly sell at some profit. Everybody just thinks that price of the coin can only go up and up and they are not prepared to hold.
Selling at $1,70 is nonsense but people are still doing the same..selling when it's low.
It's hard to say when will the price go up, but this is not a scam or shitcoin made only for fun. There is active team with real project and when people start to realize that, the price will go up. Infrastructure in the form of exchanges is already here so we just need a bit of marketing and hype  Smiley

Nailed it!

Thank you for your reply. I agree selling for that low is not worth it. I will hold for sure

lachlan-00

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:38:59 PM

To the devs of Genesis Vision

Congratulations on what I view to be a successful ICO. I think you have a solid project and I am excited to be an investor. Also kudos to you for burning the unsold tokens, this has greatly enhanced my trust in the team and should greatly benefit the platform ecosystem. I don't think I will partake in any more ICOs unless the devs commit to burning unsold tokens as you have done. And great work on being listed on so many major exchanges so quickly, that must have taken quite a bit of work.

I have a few questions on what comes next and how you plan to keep us all updated on the platform development?

1) As I understand it, the ICO did not raise quite as much as you had intended so the platform may need to be scaled back and delayed somewhat (understandable). Consequently has your team developed a new road map and will you be able to make this public so we have an idea of the new project timeline?

2) How do you plan to primarily communicate with your community? One of the things that lead me to invest in this project was the clear and frequent communication displayed throughout the ICO period. However since the ICO has been completed I have noted that it has been a bit quieter here lately (although that also may be because people are now asking less questions). I understand that you must be quite busy now that you are moving into the development stage of the project however I think communication with devs is vital to a functioning community. I'd like to suggest that you maintain a development blog that you keep frequently updated on progress with at fortnightly updates (even if it is just a simple post with a few images outlining recent progress and challenges that need to be overcome). Any plans to release something like this? Or is there one already that I may have missed?

3) Any news on negotiations with Bittrex for listing GVT on the exchange?

Once again! Congratulations. I am excited to be part of the ride.     
nsport69

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:14:16 PM

I am curious about this as well. Twitter seems to be pretty quiet. I have been watching the price intently. Dipped under 2 dollars but stabilizing now and probably going to start the rise. HODL or buy now before it moons
ilss1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

I'll make a brief comment about people who are new here, READ THE FUCKING OF THE WHITE PAPER, you want the butt and still want to DEPILATED  !!!!!

zaigar.io
humy84

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:24:37 PM

To the devs of Genesis Vision

Congratulations on what I view to be a successful ICO. I think you have a solid project and I am excited to be an investor. Also kudos to you for burning the unsold tokens, this has greatly enhanced my trust in the team and should greatly benefit the platform ecosystem. I don't think I will partake in any more ICOs unless the devs commit to burning unsold tokens as you have done. And great work on being listed on so many major exchanges so quickly, that must have taken quite a bit of work.

I have a few questions on what comes next and how you plan to keep us all updated on the platform development?

1) As I understand it, the ICO did not raise quite as much as you had intended so the platform may need to be scaled back and delayed somewhat (understandable). Consequently has your team developed a new road map and will you be able to make this public so we have an idea of the new project timeline?

2) How do you plan to primarily communicate with your community? One of the things that lead me to invest in this project was the clear and frequent communication displayed throughout the ICO period. However since the ICO has been completed I have noted that it has been a bit quieter here lately (although that also may be because people are now asking less questions). I understand that you must be quite busy now that you are moving into the development stage of the project however I think communication with devs is vital to a functioning community. I'd like to suggest that you maintain a development blog that you keep frequently updated on progress with at fortnightly updates (even if it is just a simple post with a few images outlining recent progress and challenges that need to be overcome). Any plans to release something like this? Or is there one already that I may have missed?

3) Any news on negotiations with Bittrex for listing GVT on the exchange?

Once again! Congratulations. I am excited to be part of the ride.     

This gives me a headache. No it hasn't been quite. Where were you searching? telegram is on fire, twitter has recent and frequent tweets..are you ok dude?
humy84

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:35:14 PM

The current volume of 3.7 mil, plus the merits and safety of this project qualifies it for Bittrex and virtually any other exchange. The devs have already stated that those new exchanges are in the near future.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:45:20 PM

Anyone know when bounties will be distributed please?

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

Anyone know when bounties will be distributed please?

When the price will be high so bounty hunters don't dump on us

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
lachlan-00

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

This gives me a headache. No it hasn't been quite. Where were you searching? telegram is on fire, twitter has recent and frequent tweets..are you ok dude?

Telegram chat isn't really the right medium for developer updates. It's more of an unfiltered message group for fans and investors (containing a whole lot of smack talk and stickers - which is absolutely fine, it's good to have a place for that, but it's not where you would want to send prospective investors to learn about platform development progress). If the developers were to make updates on this medium, they quickly will get lost in the chat activity. I'm thinking more along the lines of a developer blog like the one hosted by the Golem project (https://blog.golemproject.net/) which is frequently updated and focuses on important development and community issues. Twitter is also good but still not perfect for development updates considering the character limitations.

In order for the price to go up (which I'm not concerned about in the short term, I'm planning to hodl as I believe in this project) the project will at some point need to attract buyers. This will be much easier to do so if they can clearly see progress in the platform development. Having investigated further I note that there is indeed a Genesis Vision blog (https://blog.genesis.vision/) which is very exciting. I hope it maintains frequent updates.  

I'll make a brief comment about people who are new here, READ THE FUCKING OF THE WHITE PAPER, you want the butt and still want to DEPILATED  !!!!!

I have read the white paper but the developers have stated the roadmap will need to be adjusted to reflect the current budget and it will be good to get an idea of the new timeline.
nsport69

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

Telegram chat isn't really the right medium for developer updates. It's more of an unfiltered message group for fans and investors (containing a whole lot of smack talk and stickers - which is absolutely fine, it's good to have a place for that, but it's not where you would want to send prospective investors to learn about platform development progress). If the developers were to make updates on this medium, they quickly will get lost in the chat activity. I'm thinking more along the lines of a developer blog like the one hosted by the Golem project (https://blog.golemproject.net/) which is frequently updated and focuses on important development and community issues. Twitter is also good but still not perfect for development updates considering the character limitations.

In order for the price to go up (which I'm not concerned about in the short term, I'm planning to hodl as I believe in this project) the project will at some point need to attract buyers. This will be much easier to do so if they can clearly see progress in the platform development. Having investigated further I note that there is indeed a Genesis Vision blog (https://blog.genesis.vision/) which is very exciting. I hope it maintains frequent updates.  

I'll make a brief comment about people who are new here, READ THE FUCKING OF THE WHITE PAPER, you want the butt and still want to DEPILATED  !!!!!

I have read the white paper but the developers have stated the roadmap will need to be adjusted to reflect the current budget and it will be good to get an idea of the new timeline.

^^This
ilss1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:50:27 AM

you have to have patience, you know how things work, it's not just exchanges that make the price will to the moon, have a lot more involved, feel and have patience, they have 10% of the coins... you undertand ? 

zaigar.io
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:04:44 AM

Its already been told multiple times that the first version of the product which will involve the actual use of gvt tokens will be on 1st April. It will be lucky to have a launch before that but 4 months is not a big time to see the product with so little gvt and with 400 traders already on gvt, it just couldn't hurt. If one is seeing the prices daily or hourly, you would panic so stop seeing the price hourly and just wait to see some returns.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:12:46 AM

Its already been told multiple times that the first version of the product which will involve the actual use of gvt tokens will be on 1st April. It will be lucky to have a launch before that but 4 months is not a big time to see the product with so little gvt and with 400 traders already on gvt, it just couldn't hurt. If one is seeing the prices daily or hourly, you would panic so stop seeing the price hourly and just wait to see some returns.

True, but I think it is stronger than yourself, especially when you have invested money, to check  Wink

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: