Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCMB

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:23:37 PM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:43:35 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
There are definitely different type of smarts. I know a lot of people that are engineers, but they are still too stupid to see why bitcoin is important and why you must invest a considerable amount of your portfolio into it and hold it long term. They are intelligent, but not really smart.

Meanwhile I only got basic education but im smart enough to know that I must spend 24/7 making more BTC and storing it long term to get richer than all of my industrial engineers combined. In the long term I will laugh at everyone hating on me.
Kevin13

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:46:34 PM

I think if your smart then you are strategic too as well, I think they are just the same. I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine in every moment but also be wise is what others are capable to and it is also a good personality in life.

But everything also should be balanced in order not to cause loss for their money.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:18:32 PM

That is right, being a mathematician doesn't make you someone skillful in holding your money. I knew people who are good in math but doesn't hold their momey correctly. I think I prefer being knowledgeable than being smart. Knowledge can be a skill.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:38:05 PM

for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:58:32 PM

There are billions of smart & talented people on this planet.

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:59:19 PM

There are many people who risk and don't know much what are doing but they suceced, at the other side there are many "experts" who are afraid to make investments and fail and make mistakes!
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:37:22 AM

For me a smart person is a good thinker in every strategies that he want to make because they know all the ideas and possibilities of every decision that he make that can change their own life.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think both of it are related with each other. Being smart will also make you strategic in any circumstances and situations. Especially when its about money, a smart person will think of strategies to make his/her money grow. Such being strategic will also make you smart.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:00:56 AM

Knowledge and the capacity & will to take action are the keys to success. Taking action leads to opportunities. You create your own luck.

A "smart" person will have good habits of mind to support that. This applies to both street smarts and book smarts.

If a person hasn't received the knowledge of Bitcoin and blockchain technology then, of course, they will ignore it as a financial vehicle.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:28:44 AM

I think it is not enough if you're just a smart person. Being strategic is more okey. If you're smart but you dont have a strategy in life, it is also nothing. I also observe that a strategic person is also smart so it is a package and being strategic is more okey.
My mother is not super smart. She does not gain any medal when she is studying, no trophies, does not joining any quize bee or contest and most of all she is not a college graduate that is why it is not very eaay for her to get a job. But she has a lot of strategies to earn and make money. That is my basis.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:57:00 AM

I think so to, because there are some people who are 'smart' in class, have high grades and are in the honors but when it comes to practical application to life and strategies, they suck at it. I somewhat admire those who are 'street smart' because they are very efficient, and I think its important for you to be like that for you to survive in this world and with this kind of society.

I agree with OP because being simply smart is not enough and it won't get you to places. It would serve as a key, but like OP said there need's to be a balance. Having a college degree and latin honors is just a foot on the door, but it is up to you as a person as to where you'll get to in life.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:11:24 AM

Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 03:17:55 AM

That's true in a way because humans are wired differently and they act differently also. Some people would be good at one thing and the other would be better or worse in it. It depends on the person but that special smart feature on that person could make him rich by using it and utilizing it to his or her advantage.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:21:19 AM

I think so to, because there are some people who are 'smart' in class, have high grades and are in the honors but when it comes to practical application to life and strategies, they suck at it. I somewhat admire those who are 'street smart' because they are very efficient, and I think its important for you to be like that for you to survive in this world and with this kind of society.

I agree with OP because being simply smart is not enough and it won't get you to places. It would serve as a key, but like OP said there need's to be a balance. Having a college degree and latin honors is just a foot on the door, but it is up to you as a person as to where you'll get to in life.

The "smart" that would be needed here is observation and strategize base on that observation. Because really the trade in here is booming but that would depend on how much you could accumulate more than other users. Some may be contented with small amounts but are not really losing bigmoney. Some would go for big trades and eventually win in the process or loss even greater.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:24:40 AM

Smart people can be very stupid with money. Everyone is different though. If you're good with money it's because you've chosen an appropriate strategy for investing and it's doing well.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: