Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16914 times)
Dheeraj Kumar Singh

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Strategy is often seen as something really smart people do — those head-of-the-class folks with top-notch academic credentials. But just because these are the folks attracted to strategy doesn’t mean they will naturally excel at it.

The problem with smart people is that they are used to seeking and finding the right answer; unfortunately, in strategy there is no single right answer to find. Strategy requires making choices about an uncertain future. It is not possible, no matter how much of the ocean you boil, to discover the one right answer. There isn’t one. In fact, even after the fact, there is no way to determine that one’s strategy choice was “right,” because there is no way to judge the relative quality of any path against all the paths not actually chosen. There are no double-blind experiments in strategy.
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I would like to be strategic person than smart person. Well we all know that both of that are interrelated in each other since being smart while being strategic is same and being strategic with a smart strategy is also same. Maybe their difference is that smart only depends on his learnings some of his idea is not that applicable to give the best in his work and as well as the strategic person. Maybe he can think a strategy but it may not be successful if you didn't plan so well. So I choose both because you cannot be successful if one of that are missing.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Smart and strategic are interrelated, smart people will be able to make strategies to achieve their goals, people who are experts in strategy means he's a smart person.

Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:07:21 AM

Having a lot of knowledge in the cryptocurrency are very important. Sometimes, knowledge serves the bridge to become rich. Knowledge is really a great factor to become successful person.
If you are smart you could gather a lot of information on how to make your investment in bitcoin grow, eventually you could come up of a strategy on how to excute those data into actions that will lead you to good results. Therefore, being smart and strategic are two great factors for you to achieve your desired goals.
Etrigan212

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:28:18 AM

Personally, I think being strategic means you need to have some measure of smarts. Being strategic entails that you manipulate your surroundings so that they will be more favorable to you and your goals. You first need to observe how things work in your surroundings and have the necessary intelligence to understand what your observations mean, then you apply what you know by factoring these variables when making a decision.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

Smart people can be very stupid with money. Everyone is different though. If you're good with money it's because you've chosen an appropriate strategy for investing and it's doing well.

I think being strategic needs also to be smart enough, because strategic means you can manipulate your sorroundings and being smart means how to understand a situation, but if I were to choose its none of them. I'd rather choose to be wise.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:49:43 AM

Both being smart and strategic person is such an important traits that must be contain. As a crypto investor and trader you must be smart on selecting the best ICO and altcoin to deal with. You must know many strategies on how to handle your business. If you do all of this you can be a successful investor and a trader.

lami siyang bayhana

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:51:53 AM

I agree. Being smart and being strategic should somehow go together. Be a master of both things. What's the use of being smart if you don't know how to handle things right? What's the use of being strategic if you're not smart enough to think of the right strategy to be used in your current situation? I mean, both things can be done independently but it would be better to have both of them together. Only then, you'll realize that you're becoming a great person that you can be.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:32 AM

First of all, I will like to establish the fact that It takes a smart person to strategize; even to the end. I do have a feel that both are similar and they have special areas of application in one's life. Strategic has to do with the right attitude and planning. And being smart to know that you have to strategize too.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

I think smart and strategic is needed because if only smart but can not berstrategi we will lose. If only the strategy but not smart would be bankrupt. So in trading we must have both. Not even in trading in everything we must also have both
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:46:00 AM

First of all, I will like to establish the fact that It takes a smart person to strategize; even to the end. I do have a feel that both are similar and they have special areas of application in one's life. Strategic has to do with the right attitude and planning. And being smart to know that you have to strategize too.
That's just what everybody does and has been doing for a long time and I agree with that. If you managed to have special areas in your lives that could be possible to be strategic rather than smart, then good. What I think about is being strategic is definitely one of the more important factors, it's just like you have experienced the problem but for smart people, it's different when the real thing comes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:17:12 AM

I prefer to be a strategic person because it will help me in managing my finances in the future by taking into account the most important steps in life, because when certain conditions of a strategic person greatly benefited by the steps he has been thinking.
smart does not mean strategic but strategic then he is also smart because he can manage his life and have plans for the future he wants.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

I prefer to be a strategic person because it will help me in managing my finances in the future by taking into account the most important steps in life, because when certain conditions of a strategic person greatly benefited by the steps he has been thinking.
smart does not mean strategic but strategic then he is also smart because he can manage his life and have plans for the future he wants.
right mate,being strategic means your some kind of smart person too,because its easy for you to troubleshoot while in smart person will make them think first how to do necessary action,strategic people are usually getting richer than those smarter one
Belleylock

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

It's better to be a strategic person. A smart person only thinks about a knowledgeable things in life which results to positive and negative things and people against them, but a strategic person knows how to play and how life works.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

I want to be a key individual since it will help me in dealing with my funds later on by considering the most essential strides throughout everyday life, since when certain states of a key individual significantly profited by the means he has been considering.
shrewd does not mean key but rather vital then he is likewise brilliant in light of the fact that he can deal with his life and have plans for the future he needs.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

We have to analyse the project by reading their White Paper, at the same time, people should also analyse the charts in order to make profits by using our different strategies. Some time strategies won't work we have to be smart by using dips inorder to buy more coins.

InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:27:25 AM

to be clever is quite enough for routine actions, it is enough to calmly sail along the course of life. For successful trading on the exchange it is not enough to be smart - you need to calculate your actions a few steps forward. Experienced traders use a variety of trading strategies to obtain a guaranteed profit.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

I think it will depend on the mindset of a person about this topic, it will be multi-interpretation because smart people will have certain stages/straregy, that's why they are said to be smart, while people who have strategy certainly smart people because they are thinking about the future strategy. I think both are equally needed, there is no major difference between the two
chocomartin

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

Depending on your definition of "smart", I think being smart comes hand in hand with being strategic. Although sometimes knowledge is not enough to get through in life, one also has to have the mental capability to apply the things that they know in a way that would be beneficial for them.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

Strategic people always have a lot of IQ and I just have the average and they are much better than smart people.
 Smart people can only analyze one problem at at time while strategic can analyze many.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: