Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:48:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

I think I would chose a bit of both. Strategic merely corresponds very well with being smart. The same with
strategy, it factors most of being smart to plan and execute things according to plan and conditions. There are
people who give so much emphasis on smartness that they tend to overlook that with all that wit confronted
with sudden unexpected turn of events, they fail to react or devise a formidable smart plant. That's when strategy
comes along perfectly, you determine all possible outcomes and develop several contingency plans to increase the
chances of success and decrease the probabilities of failures. Sounds like well thought potent game plan.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart and being strategic person are both important   characteristics of being a good trader. Having a lot of knowledge and strategies about trading can help us to make more money.
voron84-05

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

The fact is that if you apply the previous experience in new areas and completely rely on him it will not lead to anything good.
The mind sometimes gets in the way of making strategically correct decisions.
On this I choose strategic thinking and not a standard approach.
 This is the key to success.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

If you are smart you need also to be strategic. Being smart can be an asset but being a person who knows how to strategize is smarter. Strategies are needed in order to solve problems.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

If you are smart you need also to be strategic. Being smart can be an asset but being a person who knows how to strategize is smarter. Strategies are needed in order to solve problems.
We can tell that a person is smart if he can show some good results.
Even if we think we are smart but our method is not working then I can say it's still useless, being smart is necessary
but what is necessary is that we have a real achievement.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

I would choose to be strategic person because I love and I like it the most. I do believe that the strategic person is more things he can perform than a smart person. Smart sometimes can describe as intellectual aspect of one capacity to cope up in academic world of knowledge. Strategic person can do more things than smart person because strategic can be the smart person that's why he can do more such things. To solve the problems whether it is academic or actual. Both can be found in one person.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

I don't know what is the difference between the smart and stategic personal,if someone is smart then he knows the strategies to make money.So we need to be smart to handle all the situation and act accordingly to the current situation and make money out of it.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

For me we need both in this kind of life we have now.Being smart is one of the best factor  specially when your in the field of business because when your smart you can make a good strategy on how your business become successful.Likewise here in Bitcoin,being smart is an advantage for you to be able to make a good strategy to earn money.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

i think strategy is more important than being smart,you should always plan on how are you are going to earn the money and how to utilize them in best of your need.later if the condition doesn't go like you always want to then smartness comes to play but mainly focus on strategy to avoid undesirable event.but the person should be both smart and strategic to overcome any obstacle.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:42:50 AM

I think we need both of them in order to success in what we want,
But if I am only going to have one I think I would go with being a smart person.
Aryancesarr

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

Can I choose both?  Grin
Also, being a smart person, shows that you are well in making a strategy as well. So no problem to choose between the two.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

Being smart person is just the one thing that I suppose to be the number 1 thing that you should have in yourself and making a decision is the best thing to have when a smart person has to be it and making you a smart one can take advantage to all people who also participating here that's why it is a great deal to the users.

Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:23:02 AM

Indeed, both are very related and have an important role but to be an intelligent person first because by being a smart person we can think of everything with a positive and smart people there will be brilliant ideas.
while strategic is a thing that has a very beneficial impact or influence on a certain goal in the long run.
then smart people will be able to think of a good strategy.
Being a vital is expected to wind up a decent identity and achievement individual in your life while end up savvy isn't better and at some point turn out to be exceptionally risky for a man. So on the off chance that you need to end up progress and respectable individual then you have to wind up vital.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

For me a smart person is a good thinker in every strategies that he want to make because they know all the ideas and possibilities of every decision that he make that can change their own life.
Being a smart person is better than a strategic, because you can think what is right and the best. People who are smart are become success. But both is better because  you can do what ever your decision and you can think well.
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

for me being smart, It is true that often people use the words smart, clever and intelligent interchangeably. In fact, I think there are notable differences between the three terms.
Smart is an individual's quality and often carries a positive connotation. It is a polysemic qualifier whose manifestation may involve a tactical or strategic act. Strategic or Clever on the other hand carries a bit of a negative connotation and I tend to associate it with engaging in an act whose outcome is mainly self-interest rather than value distribution in a wider sense. The act of being clever does not necessarily benefit others. As for intelligence, it is the development of any progressive tendency and is a general ability that can be broken down into categories. There is physical intelligence that sports people possess; inter-personal intelligence which is the ability to develop networks of relations; intra-personal intelligence which is the ability to tune ones emotions and communicate intra-personally; analytical intelligence which is often measured using the IQ instrument....
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:45:08 PM

For me being a smart person is the best thing that you can obtain because if you are smart you can make a good strategy for your self. Being smart is everything thing it can make you rich and a wise man
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

Both is greatly required here if you really want to earn bigtime. Being smart alone would not get you all the way to a successful life, you still need to be strategic atleast so that you have a patter or a path to make and follow to reach what you are aiming for. As you become more strategic, you will encounter less trouble and will always find a way whenever you are having trouble. Have both for a better experience here in bitcoin.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

For me it should go hand in hand. You should be a smart and strategic person for you to be a successful investor and for you to survive in this kind of industry. SMART means specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timed objectives and it should be combine with different strategies to have a comprehensive plan in order to achieve the maximum profit and sustain the business. A good businessman should have these two kinds of attitude
to maintain the standing and remain in the industry no matter what season and circumstances happen.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

I think we need both of them in order to success in what we want,
But if I am only going to have one I think I would go with being a smart person.
For me being a smart person can really help us to be very successful with bitcoin, and when we are a smart person we will know how to handle a problem and being a smart person is we will be easy for us to work here in crypto and being smart person can help us to be millionaire with crypto.

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

You can be clever and strategic at the same time. In fact, I would say that it is absolutely necessary:
we can not develop a strategy if we are not smart enough.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: