Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:27:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:18:51 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 06:28:24 PM by Moiyah

I will consider both smart and strategic person. Being smart isn't enough. You should know how to handle your bitcoin or your alts. Intelligence together with strategies are strong combination and foundation to win in crypto world. It must possess deep level of it to gain success.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

I have a "strategic" advice to all of you traders: don't buy crypto now because this looks to me like a bull trap (price established around 9k, few days with no FUD, G8 summit went well). People who buy today will be on heavy losses because price correction is coming soon (a real pullback). be wise people.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

We have to be both smart and strategic in order to be successful in Bitcoin or in life in general. Being smart is being knowledgeable about Bitcoins, how it works, its technology, its features and being strategic is to be strong willed and determined in making things happen through your decision making skills, action planning and execution. It is one thing to know what you are doing but it is best if you are also few steps ahead and you are always ready to act regardless of the result that you are going to get.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

I prefer to be a smart person because being a person who has a strategy is not always successful. Smart people have vast knowledge, smart in the sector of the learning as well as smart in the business world. This makes smart people more successful at analyzing the chances of economic and business in crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

Being smart means it always comes up with a better strategic benefits. How can a person can create a good plan if they are not smart enough to think. So, I still prefer to be in favor of a smart person because they always think a what is the best to do when it comes to decision making and  I am sure that will be a better strategic plan.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

you did know how to make a good plan for your trading strategies and earning profits from bitcoin. you are a smart person that have so many knowledge about crypto. you're a strategic person it's use. So you can use it.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Being a strategic is much more great than being a smart even if being a smart can really help you financially and intellectually because tou are reallly good at those thing but if you are strategic even if you are not great ar it you can find a lot of ways in order.to gain money and tou are nor relying to what your knowledge can do but in what yourselves can really do because it is a matter of actual work rather than intellectual thing.
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

I prefer to be a smart person, smart people are not afraid to say I do not know, smart people usually recognize their weaknesses and ignorance. But once he is not ashamed to admit it, smart people also have a very high curiosity, the habits of smart people are usually fascinated with new things.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:14:05 AM

I will choose both because they are very important and interconnected, if we have both then we will get big profits and become successful people in bitcoin and do not have to worry about with our finance again

Frideric

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Some people enough to be at the right time in the right place, I call it luck)) I think what is most important is to have the desire to grow. It is not necessary to be a candidate of Sciences or to finish the Institute with honors, it is enough to be purposeful .
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

Some people enough to be at the right time in the right place, I call it luck)) I think what is most important is to have the desire to grow. It is not necessary to be a candidate of Sciences or to finish the Institute with honors, it is enough to be purposeful .

I rather choose strategic person because if you are strategic person you'll be wise enough.And you can make any plan if you are strategic person.And you can be creative one if you are a strategic person.Instead in smart person you just think you dont have any plan.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:54:57 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
For me knowledge is a great factor to become successful person.If your smart and have strategy,thats a big blessing from god.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

I rather choose strategic person because if you are strategic person you'll be wise enough.And you can make any plan if you are strategic person.And you can be creative one if you are a strategic person.Instead in smart person you just think you dont have any plan.
In real life, those who are being strategic person have a better life compares to smart person, and it was proven by someone we have known just like Bill Gates for whom we have known that he is a college drop out but he chooses his time in exploring things rather than spending his time in college.
human2021

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:10:49 AM
Merited by Techno012 (1)

If you find yourself resisting being strategic, because it sounds like a fast track to irrelevance, or vaguely like an excuse to slack off, you're not alone. Every leader's temptation is to deal with what's directly in front, because it always seems more urgent and concrete. Unfortunately, if you do that, you put your company at risk. While you concentrate on steering around potholes, you'll miss windfall opportunities, not to mention any signals that the road you're on is leading off a cliff.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

In real life, those who are being strategic person have a better life compares to smart person, and it was proven by someone we have known just like Bill Gates for whom we have known that he is a college drop out but he chooses his time in exploring things rather than spending his time in college.

I agree and i actually know a couple of smart person but their life isnt succesfull because i think they are not strategic. they dont have a strategy on how they can use their smartness , that is why they always failed. While most dumb persons ( not totally dumb ) but strategic were oftenly have a good succesfull life because they know how to strategize their plans. but overall , i believe these both traits can still be learned if you are willing to change your life drastically.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

I agree and i actually know a couple of smart person but their life isnt succesfull because i think they are not strategic. they dont have a strategy on how they can use their smartness , that is why they always failed. While most dumb persons ( not totally dumb ) but strategic were oftenly have a good succesfull life because they know how to strategize their plans. but overall , i believe these both traits can still be learned if you are willing to change your life drastically.
How come that the smart person, doesn't have an strategy, I think that the smart person will find some more strategy, I believe that if we are not smart we are not also strategic, because strategy may came to the persons mind and to be apply upon doing different ways or maybe best strategy for good so then I believe that smart person is also strategic person.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

I want to be smart and strategic. Being clever but not strategic is the same as not being able to walk as expected. Everything must be balanced so we need both things.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

Both strategic person and smart person are the characteristics of being a successful trader. We should now that the knowledge is the best protection. We can avoid losses if we have a lot of knowledge.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

There are many people who risk and don't know much what are doing but they suceced, at the other side there are many "experts" who are afraid to make investments and fail and make mistakes!

Being smart doesn't mean you are good in strategies and stuffs. But if you are strategic, it is known that you are smart. Or we can say that not all smart people are strategic, but all strategic people are smart.
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

Smart, Because if you are a smart person then you actually can make a great strategy and that is where the smartness comes in handy if you are a strategy person but not smart i don't think  that strategy will work then  Huh Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: