Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16910 times)
TN0904950

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

I think smart and strategic is a package for us to achieve success
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

I think a smart person will always follow strategy to achieve anything.Trading also needs strategy to complete successfully.If a person is smart then he/she will definitely follow strategy to make the trading success.So I think this two things are not separated.If you choose to be smart you will follow strategy.
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:26 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
choose both, it is better to posses the two to better understand the world. I think in any field, it is required to be strategic and smart just like those famous player in their sports
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
choose both, it is better to posses the two to better understand the world. I think in any field, it is required to be strategic and smart just like those famous player in their sports
I do not even know what to answer you to this question, and first of all because on the appointment of what kind of person is skillful or strategic literate. This all the same characterizes one very positive feature of a person's mental abilities.
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

Being a smart person for me first fellowship and start the own business.
And anything can do to become a successfull person.
Self steem to budget money and he was spend money for all important things.

Strategic person for me it is not the learning of facts
But the training of the mind to think. Roll Eyes

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:46:39 AM

Strategic person can always surpass the capabilities of the smart person, being strategic is thinking on how to do multiple things and different ways of earning more profit so you need to be both skillful in order to get rich.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

I think its not enough to be smart it should be better if your smart and strategic.Even your smart enough but you had no strategy in comes in doing things for sure your having a hard time.While being a strategic but not smart enough can cause also failures.So smart and strategic is better.
kaikaikunen01

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

I think we must be smart after all even youre not a man with full of knowledge of doing something that you don't know. We must agreed that smart people can calculate of what they are doing .
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:51:37 AM

I thought smart person are same with strategic.  Because a smart person is a combination of intelligence and being strategic.  There is a saying that if you work, you should work smart.  That means being a hard working person is not enough, you should work smart.  So basically that means being strategic too.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

I think if your smart then you are strategic too as well, I think they are just the same. I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine in every moment but also be wise is what others are capable to and it is also a good personality in life.

But everything also should be balanced in order not to cause loss for their money.

I think this two mental capabilities of man are both good combanations in dealing with investment. Because in investment process you have to think it wisely before you are planning to decide your conclusions. Because investment is just like a game you have to make a game plan and strategies in order to reach your goals in winning.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

Be an intelligent person who has a strategy, learn from the mistakes of others. Because we are not enough to make mistakes and gain experience if we do not learn with experience that has been written by experts.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

People are different, some are good at this kind of thing, some are good to this activity.Not all people are good in this specific field. So being smart, there are many types or forms of being smart and they excel in a specific field. So taking this as an advantage can be a great help to an individual. Being smart and strategic are some traits of some person who succeed in life. I am sure many of us got told by our parents to study hard but some people say you need to be strategic enough to face challenges.In order to succeed, it takes the combination of the two, much better if you add it with luck.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

You have to be both: if you are not strategic, you do not have a vision and your action does not lead anywhere.
And if you're not smart ... well, you can be sure that things will go wrong Smiley

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

Combine these two things together, you will get a huge block of wealth. I have a lot of thoughts on the crypto market, but it seems that all currencies are always dominated by bitcoin. As it goes down, all the other altcoins go down. As it goes up, all the altcoins go up. I can not assess the price of any altcoins. Can someone tell me the pricing strategy? thank you very much.

BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

In the cryptocurrency market you will have to be both smart and strategic if you wish to make any profit from your investments. Smart moves keeps you from losing your money on dumb trades while strategic move will help place you in good times and positions to buy into the best deals.
chibimanau

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

With a person's intelligence can organize or arrange a good strategic. Everyone will prefer to be a smart person in whatever field they want because it will have a positive impact on them. For me is much better to have that both, being an smart person and strategic.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

In my opinion, a smart person does not have a good strategy in business. But people who have good strategies in business are smart people. For example, if you have a good strategy in investing in bitcoin, you will succeed and give you the value that you deserve. Investing in the electronic money market is more difficult, so there are good strategies to help you stay on the market.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

I think if your smart then you are strategic too as well, I think they are just the same. I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine in every moment but also be wise is what others are capable to and it is also a good personality in life.

But everything also should be balanced in order not to cause loss for their money.

I think this two mental capabilities of man are both good combanations in dealing with investment. Because in investment process you have to think it wisely before you are planning to decide your conclusions. Because investment is just like a game you have to make a game plan and strategies in order to reach your goals in winning.
I think you also have to hardworking as well along with Smart and Strategic. if you want to be successful being smart is not enough to achieve it, you need also to be good in what strategy you should do. and even you don't have those characteristic, as long as you are wise and performing good in what youre doing i think that's enough. not all of us are smart or strategic but still can do better because we learn in the process.
jesh2206

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

More simply, really smart people see the dots other people don’t see; they connect those dots into an accurate picture; they derive a useful goal from that picture, and they plan an efficient, effective way to reach that goal.
So basically if you're a smart person then you can have a really good plan a strategy that can help you become more successfully in all aspects
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

These both qualities are good and very need in business , being smart person has an immediate ideas that are bright but being a strategic person always have the edge over other especially in business wherein good strategy system is needed to overcome other in tight competation in running a business.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: